My brother joined the army and gave me his magic cards. I found this, isnt this one worth like 100 bucks...

My brother joined the army and gave me his magic cards. I found this, isnt this one worth like 100 bucks? I'm going to sell it on ebay.

If dubs tear it up on /tg/.

Rather than selling your brothers sense of identity, have you considered slashing your wrists in a hot bath recently?

your borther was clearly broke :P

Next time your gifted garbage, just put it in the garbage where it belongs LOL

Nice proxy assface

I wasnt even a bully at school but i want to abuse you for some reason

Yo faggot how about you sell it and save the money for him.

Not like the army will make him rich or anything.

this is bait

OMG THATS A ALPHA BLACK LOTUS YOUR RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, selling your brother's belongings while he's away is theft, I'm pretty sure. You can't fucking do that, retard.

>google.com

Nice proxy faggot. Most of all the original alpha black lotus have already been accounted for.

Look up "alpha black lotus card" on Google. It's worth upwards of 10K

Hold up all y'all faggots! Real question first. How did OP take this picture?

> this thread

I know I keep my Beta P9s with my uncoms from Kamigawa too.

Fuck off

His brother gave it to him, so it isn't theft. But that's ignoring it's a fake, just like this gay thread.

lawl, fake as fuck

Holy shit yeah he holds the card with both hands
Op is a bot with eye camera
Or mutant
Or has psychic abilities

i'm not a card fag and i give no shits about comics or that kind of fag culture. but i do know that a black lotus is the top tier most desireable magic card of them all, for whatever the fuck reason, but only if it is from a certain printing run. i don't know the difference. something about a white bordered one is like $5,000 and a 'playable - being able to use it in a game' Alpha version is highly valuable. a regular one is still worth alot but doesn't fetch those prices. i don't know which one that is, take it over to /tg/ and ask them.

Yeah, he gave it to you alright.

use it to wipe your ass

Even through your potato I can tell that card is a fake.

>isnt this one worth like 100 bucks?
Try 30 to 60 times that. If it's real

100% not real.

bumppp

Fake and gay.

How can you tell? Is it a fake?

God damn. How can cards be worth that much? Do people actually pay that much money or is this just a guess for the price?

This is a shit troll, because eBay will net you a good approximation of the market value for it.

damn

Its a bad fake of a expensive card, GG trollette

Its a poor home printed lotus, real ones dont look so shitty, no matter how bad the photo it, its not geniune

Its a fake, and its not even a alpha fake, its got beta style corners

It really is that rare. There were only 1,100 printed but the amount that are still out there is much lower. At auctions the price goes up considerably. Someone paid 27k for one a few years ago.

The print quality is utterly garbage, even the niggers in india make better fakes

apart from it being a fake, and worth fuck all

It is indeed a fake, just answering the other user's question.

Sorry op, cards a fake. People print off their own copies of cards they want to play but definitely can't afford.

Nobody is going to play an actual $5k card.

Has he been playing MTG since the very very first set came out in 93?

You can look up how to identify if you don't believe.

>Rather than selling your brothers sense of identity
He joined the military. He can no longer claim sense of identity. And if they were that important to him, he should've put them in storage/safety deposit box.

I use my lotus all the time in decks, just look after it and its fine

Without a sleeve?

Fake and gay. This bait is very weak.

or a faggot

Dont be stupid, I condom that shit :)

too obvious, my man.
should have just been browsing through the cards and "happened" across it.
also, naming any kind of price makes it a bit more obvious.

jesus

Took the bait

Just curious do you hardsleeve that deck?

You can see op has a loose lotus, a sure sign its not a real one

Nope not the case sleeves, decent bendy sleeves, im just real careful with them, plus for how long ive owned my cards, back then, normal sleeves were the only option, not played much at all for the past 15 years though

*you're