Why are British beauty standards so fucked?

Why are British beauty standards so fucked?

American singer and British singer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGyOaCXr8Lw
metal-archives.com/lists/MX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not famous because of his looks, he's famous because of talent - or at least he can sing, which is rare these days. Talent should always be the key factor, if you also have good looks then that's a bonus.

British ginger top model, Brazilian ginger top model

The Brit has talent.

Nothing to do with looks.

British ultimate top model

The more ayylmao you look the better if you want to be a model.

Because Brits have a horrible little inbred gene pool so it wouldn't be realistic to hold them to the same standard.

Btw Ed Sheeran is also a pretty mediocre singer-songwriter, for that matter

why are you posting ugly fucks?

>inbred
That's a meme you idiot, the reason why Brits look less attractive than everyone else is because they've been raped by everyone. Native Britons(who were inbred themselves) got cucked by the
>Romans
>Celtics
>Anglos
>Normans
>French

jesus, whats with the goggles

fashion

And yet British music is continually exported across the world - 5 out of the top 10 selling albums worldwide were from British artists. We even have the biggest boyband at the moment, this will change hands to America at some point no doubt.

Take the Rolling Stones as an example, sold millions of records in America, not massive lookers but they have talent and know how to work it which people like more than a pretty face.

youtube.com/watch?v=SGyOaCXr8Lw

Yeah, and the last time they were successfully conquered and genetically cucked by an outside population was almost a thousand years ago you fucking mong

Fucking hell you're both spastics spouting shit you know nothing about. Britain is no less or more inbred than other European countries.

>Why are British beauty standards so fucked?
postmodernism

>Brits are THIS insecure about being ugly

Loving every laugh

No need to be jelly m8, just because ugly Brits get more pussy than you lmao.

t. Nigel Bongworth Pennyfarthing III

you know that every time an american arrives in england they are offered 2 brit women of their choosing to be their personal slaves during their stay

for every weird looking there are 100 objectively hotter models who don't make it anywhere

Not europeans are ugly

pretty weak tbqh

Who is this scrotum sorceress?

you're mom

emily didonato looks like a cross between the protagonist of that new mass effect game and pic related

Your standard of beauty just fits more along the White American phenotype rather than the British hobbit-looking people

Because British are down to Earth, practical people.
lass too pretty and she's a bunch of trouble,yea?

>TFW no qt Italian gf

Why even bother living

Kek, you and I both know our women all complete whores for British men and no one gives a fuck about American accents, cry more faggot

Brits arent lookers but they got talent

Italians arent lookers but they're smooth

Dutch arent lookers but they are

Americans arent lookers but

They look the same to me, both weird faces.

>Americans arent lookers but
they have quantity/mass.

>Britons
>cucked by Celtics
Fucking moron, the Britons were Celtics.

Pretty sure you can find the most beautiful woman in the world in the US if you look hard enough, just because we have 300 million people from every corner of the globe. I agree that 80% of the people (more like 95% in some areas) look like complete shit.though because a bad diet is easily accessible

>When you suffer 3 losses to your enemy's one but it's okay because you've got 20x population and 100x money but then you still lose because your population gets upset that Americans are dying at the hands of enemy fighters instead of burgers

>Italians aren't lookers

Stopped reading here t b h

You realize the other corners of the globe still exist right

t Guido Corleone

I'm only 25% Italian :-)

I'm so sick of this meme, there are good looking and bad looking people in Britain just like everywhere else. No, it's not Russia, Poland, Norway or Sweden where 8s and 9s are the norm but it isn't just ugly people either. And Ed Sheehan is quite handsome so idk what you're talking about.

britain is the land where the most desirable kinds of people are blacks from the caribbean and pakis/indians
its crazy land

I dont get the premise.
He's supposed to be a singer not a model.

>Ed Sheeran is quite handsome

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Carribean blacks are the most chill negroes
And this is Canada so you know there's no shortage of Americans and Africans running around

>Ed Sheehan is quite handsome

He is ugly as fuck. Britbong Seth Fornea is handsome.

American stars, unless they're doing comedy, have to look good first and be good at acting, or singing or whatever second. Brit stars are for the most part just everyday people.

Well lots of girls I know gush over him and say that so he must be.

>when you're so goddamn retarded you just retard yourself all the way to almost a complete circle of retardedness to intelligent but miss the mark yet keep going thus forming a perpetual ovular cycle of retardedness
The post.

ITT: jealous shit skins of Ed's ginger hair, baby blue eyes and milky white skin

Who are these people?

dude literally looks like hes from shire,
even more than frodo, sam, pippin or whatever the fuck.

I'm just here to persecute this sack of shit for being so historically oblivious.

>this will change hands to America at some point no doubt.
No it won't. Rolling Stones represents white oppression. Rap and Mexican umpa lumpa music is the only thing that sells anymore.

>italians
>white
>romanians
>white
>russians
>white

this is b8

U MAD?

Why are Americans such experts at whiteness

I think he means One Direction. There's always room for a predominately white boyband in the worldwide pop market. The UK and the US often change hands where boybands are concerned, it's currently the UK's turn and it'll soon be yours.

Actually mick jagger was quite good looking in his youth and considered a sex symbol for women all around the world

I agree, his dancing seems to be liked too. The other members of the band get by on mostly talent. But talent and confidence brings its own attractiveness rather than just physical appearances.

If that's white oppression, what's this then? Retard.
metal-archives.com/lists/MX

This American boyband made millions of girls wet in the 90s.

>mfw only Justin and the ugly chicano are heterossexuals nowadays

There's always at least one gay in any boyband.

Backstreet boys are all heteros.