Feels thread

Feels thread

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Read that on every feels thread recently. Nice bait

probs about to end my dump

Was shit cash?

yeah I am done

I'll help, OP

I fell op is a faggot

I needed that, you know thw feeling, when you just want to read this or other feels and just cry or be sad? Its strange but relieving

This makes the feels flow

I am not

This is all I had.

hey thats ones pretty good, maybe i need similar kind of traumatic event to start excercising/lifting.

Fake and gay. I dont see any scars.

>no visible scars on that part of the arm
>it's a part that will remember even tiny scars for ages really
>the tattoo is made with eding

you go,love.

Any continuations or did the OP of the story actually committed suicide?

yes

Just need to cry for awhile. Too many pent up emotions I need to let out.

Let it out user-kun, we're here for you.

When do you stop feeling things

Thanks.
There's this girl I've been in love with since I was 14. We're 20 now and we've lived through some shitty things in life. She has feelings for me too. On Friday, she even said that she loved me too. We held each other all day and kissed each other under a starlit beach. The next thing would be to start a relationship with her, right? Well, she's already in a relationship with an abusive piece of shit. She wants to leave him, but he fucking jedi mind tricks her into staying. I want her in my life more than anything, but I don't know if she'll ever leave him.

I'm too much of a young fag to answer user-kun (18 here). Willing to listen though, got anyways to talk?

any moar like this?

bump

What should I do?
Push her harder to break up with him, try to move on (tried and failed before) or just kill myself.

Do you know where he lives? What you COULD do is if you can smuggle some illegal drugs into his place, then call the cops saying you saw someone with an AK and sawed-off shotgun go in there.

She forgot anons, i still miss her and the most sad thing is that she aparently dont even care

Keep dumping anons, im still lurking

bump

Thank you anons. I am crying in my room atm. Kinda feels good to get those bottled up emotions out.

Tell us user, whats wrong

Me too my friend