Serious Question: Why is it okay for everyone to shit over Christian holidays were they just want to celebrate...

Serious Question: Why is it okay for everyone to shit over Christian holidays were they just want to celebrate. But the second you bring up real issues with something like Islam, you're a racist bigot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCCdLsJlA7w
snopes.com/trump-donahue-atheist-1989/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shutup you redneck, allah smite you

someone superimpose the crafty jew face onto this pic

Because the Jews somehow.

Muslims can take like 20 fucking breaks to pray and wear those stupid head scarf things but I can't even wear my crucifix.

I'll shit on your dumb ass holiday all day and Islam,bitch.

Also Islam sucks goat dick and is way worse
then your dumb ass religion.

Because christians don't drive semis down the sidewalk when they're angry, muslims are known to do that.

gee i wonder who could be behind it?

I suggest a new strategy, let the Muslim win.

It's multiple reasons.

First one is politicians use Muslims as a shield to protect themselves and policy's from criticism.

Second is people want to feel like a super hero defending somebody they know nothing about.

There is no such thing as a christian holiday. There are pagan holidays that the christians rebranded when they proved too popular to just ban.

When i trigger the Christ fag,he just whines and moans,its quite lulzy.

When i trigger the Muslim,he triggers his C4.

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times this.

He speaks

just because the original day was pagan doesn't detract from the religious holiday now

Yes it does.

Because no matter what you say about Christian things, Christianity has won.

Let all bear in mind that a society is judged not so much by the standards attained by its more affluent and privileged members as by the quality of life which it is able to assure for its weakest members.
–Javier Pérez de Cuéllar

Una sociedad decente es la que no humilla a sus miembros.
–José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero

Ever blown something up> nobody is scared of you christian fucks. Emphasis on fucks, the pope is a bigger pedo than muhammed

Because there's a lot of "I'm 17 and I'm mad at my father" going on. Everyone grows up.

Because Christianity is an evil vampiric slave religion.

The only one worse I can think of is Islam.

Because Americans who think they're left wing with their Hillary crap are and have always been brain dead hypocritical SJWs (I'm actually on the left, and i can't stand "liberals").

I think both religions are dangerous and stupid, but currently Islam needs the most attention.

Also, i bet a big part of it is they know they can get away with making fun of Xians. Not a lot of religious murder from Xians right now.

I am a muslim
What are you talking about? Where is that happening?

I would assume he is talking about if you criticize islam they run a truck into your town, or blow off some steam by blowing themselves up. Due to a perversion of true islamic faith.

do you live under a rock? its considered socially acceptable to shit all over christianity these days. ive been watching it happen on normie book all day. not even christian and i think the double standard is ridiculous

Which Pagan holiday celebrated the resurrection of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ?

just over anything religious equally and quit whining

The Feast of Ostara cock wallet.

>Christian holidays
You mean the pagan holidays they co-opted? Candlemas and Eostre? They even still sing Yule songs. Bunnies and eggs have nothing to do with Yeshua. Neither do holly wreaths, mistletoe, decorated trees, or any of that mess.

Where the fuck did you think the name "Easter" came from?

It's not called "Resurrection Day" you fucking lobster bothering donkey honker.

Mistletoe is quite the norse mythological thing.

Killed a god.

Your solution fucks up the world's oil supply fam.

baldr was an ergi boi anyway like who the fuck dies from mistletoe lmao

the same kind of guy who has his mother try to protect him from everything ever.

None. Christians lobbed that brand on the springtime traditions in Germanic Kingdoms when they converted the Anglo-Saxons and Danes. Eostre was a goddess, and she is still the namesake for the holiday in English, we still collect eggs and paint goddamn rabbits like they did.

Christianity has always despised celebrations outside their temples, the only reason why they started to make them, or overtake them, was because people still liked to be happy once it became a world religion.

That Christianity claims to be the only truth means they can't just smile and nod at regional traditions so they incorporated them with new names and reasons.

The whole situation was kind of cocktarded.
Just because you know that everything promised it wouldn't kill your brother is no reason to make a party game out of throwing things at his head. I can't even imagine how bad poor Hodor must have felt after throwing that spear.

Easy there faggot.
I live in Iraq and christians and muslims are very well integrated.
No one here is shitting all over christianity.
In Islam if you insult the prophet publicly you either get lashes or if you declare yourself non-muslim you get killed.
As for non-muslims we don't do either, because no country is under sharia law, but rather they might be arrested for hate speech or something.

Because liberals don't work woth logic; only feelings. And they know that Christians won't behead them for saying rude things while the religion of peace does so ob a regular basis.

You only get killed for that by the people who follow the perverted religion.

It is a religion of peace, but like all religions, has been bent into serving someone's agenda

It is not allowed to insult other religions in Islam.

It was deeper than that.
Baldr's death heralds the start of Ragnarok. There was a prophecy that Baldr would be killed, and when Odin went to Hel to ask who was responsible, Hel convinced him to instead ask her how it might be prevented (even Odin is only allowed to ask Hel the answer to a single question, don't ask me who made the rule). Hel suggested that Frigga ask everything to swear not to kill Baldr, because if they could prevent Baldr's death they could prevent Ragnarok. Unfortunately, the mistletoe was overlooked because it was growing in the branches of a holly tree so it was never asked to swear not to kill Baldr. Loki knew this and gave Hodor a spear tipped with mistletoe which was the only thing that could possibly kill him since everything else had promised not to.

Different guy but makes sense if your living in a different country.

Quick rundown is for a long time America was Christian and had Christian values. Then they started pushing to much calling everything demonic like saying your He-Man figure or your favorite card game was the work of the devil.

People started to criticize it. Then over time it just became ok to shit all over Christianity for the littlest of things. Then politicians started protecting Muslims for their own political gain.

No true scottsman, a classic.

sorry i ment in non third world countries this is happening, when you live in a country where you can walk down the street and not see two naked sand niggers raping a goat you opinion might matter more

Because most people have essentially zero understanding of "Islam," which isn't one unified thing and varies tremendously from region to region. The people "shitting" on Christian holidays are generally all from the same culture -- America or Western Europe -- and are commenting on the culture they grew up in. They're also talking about internal cultural issues, like why Christian holidays should be officially celebrated in a country where religious freedom and neutrality are part of the law. "Bringing up real issues" about a culture, law, and political reality you know nothing about beyond propaganda, on the other hand, is really arguing from a place of ignorance. It's real easy to be bigoted when you're talking about something you don't actually understand.

I didn't think you could put the entirety of Sup Forums in one post

Sure they do. A couple of angry Christians blew up a federal building in Oklahoma City, just for example, committing the single biggest act of domestic terrorism in U.S.history prior to 9/11. There are THOUSANDS of examples of Christian terrorism, you just don't hear about them. Do some research, it's not like this kind of stuff is rare.

Israel exists only to destablize the world and keep it from noticing that no one's currency is sovereign anymore. If it were to be replaced by a hole, crises would simply pop up elsewhere in the world to maintain the instability.

chill out dumb fag its just easter and what you think makes you cooler (being vocal about how you hate the easter bunny) is actually just cringe

Islam does not need protection and certainly not from politicians.
What do they have to do it with it?

Haha, very funny.
At least I don't live in a country where you can walk down the street and see dozens of naked shit smelling gay faggots waving dildo flags.
Don't get me started with your other 'freedoms'.

αληθώς ανεσθη

I wonder what is worse, a couple of angry Christians or a whole nation of Muslims hell bent on taking over the world.

Christians regularly murder people they believe to be non-Christians in acts of terrorism, even here in the U.S. It's just not generally covered by the media, and when it is the religious aspect is rarely considered. It's generally not atheists who are murdering LGBT people for simply being who they are, for instance. It's generally not atheists who build compounds and stockpile weapons for their doomsday cults, either. It's not a liberal/conservative issue, either.

You care too much about Islam than muslims actually mention it.

They word policy's over what ever is trendy at the time to get support.

You want to be safe? Lose more of your rights.
You don't want a flood of cheap laborers? You are racist.
You don't want to help people? You are not Christian enough
You don't want to pay your taxes? Your not patriotic enough
You don't want to go to war? Then I guess you don't want to keep your country safe.

They dance around common problems, say its one thing then fuck you over.

Crusades?

How about a whole nation of Christian zealots trying to take over the world? That's literally how most of the world views the U.S., and for good reason. Think of all the countries we're forcing our interests in -- including pretty much the entire middle east -- and how much violence we use to get what we want. Much of the world DEFINITELY sees the U.S. as an extremist Christian nation, and it's not unfair for them to claim that U.S. foreign policy is effectively state-sponsored Christian terrorism.

>Serious Question: Why is it okay for everyone to shit over Christian holidays were they just want to celebrate. But the second you bring up real issues with something like Islam, you're a racist bigot?

because Jews hate more Christians than Mooslems.

Also, while a joke on mooslems may get you a Racist Bigot official label, a joke on Jews may cost you your job and your entire career.
Also, a joke about Jews may

Fuck you asshole

Except that there is fuck all Christians in the US.

I think it is wrong to say some following X religion killed Y many people.
Murder is murder.

1) Solve the problem instead of making people lose their rights.
2)That is bad for the country and has nothing to do race.
3)Help them do what?
4)Taxes are how the west keeps rolling.
5)You can keep your country safe by not creating more enemies and actually defending your country on your land.
Fucking politicians and the idiots that believe them.

Virtue signaling, hatred of self and own culture in the name of progression.

I'm just telling you the truth. Get outside the U.S. for any length of time, and all of this becomes abundantly clear. Imagine how it looks to someone in say, Iran, for the U.S. to launch airstrikes in Syria, a tiny country that presents no threat whatsoever to America. It looks like a Christian army trying to take over the middle east. Ever wonder why they're so hostile to the U.S.? We've been actively using state-sponsored terrorism and repression to get what we want out of the region since WWII.

I don't think that they are extremist christians.
Their gov. is under jew control and they need war to live.

Go outside you dumbass. The US is a
Christian nation where most of our citizens worship the cross and the Jew that died on it.

Nobody likes you

Except we don't have Christian zealots controlling our governments.

Why are you on Sup Forums, kid?

for what it's worth, you should both be gassed for the impact you've had on society

yes, it does.

Because cultural marxims has brainwashed people's minds

Muslims are garbage

Your view is more nuanced than most. In the middle east, the U.S. definitely represents Israel's interests, but it's not really a matter of "jew control." If you believe that, you're being duped. It's all about money. If Israel was a Hindu state, we'd act the exact same. It's about having a controllable ally we can use to justify our military presence in the region, same as the deal we have with the Saudis. Do we need war to live? Yeah. Just look at the military budget.

They didn't like Jesus, either.

>But the second you bring up real issues with something like Islam, you're a racist bigot?
>not being truthful

Because there is no justified reason to hate all Muslims. The true enemy is right wing ideology.

Durr da Joos did it!

hahahahahahaahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA top kek

Really? Name a single out atheist in a position of authority in the U.S. government. Now consider the landslide of American legislative initiatives founded in or justified by religion. Between arguments over abortion access and LGBT rights, we're barely able to function on a domestic level.

cheap at twice the price.

Who has ever stopped you -- or anyone, for that matter -- from wearing anything Christian? In most places in the U.S., it's actively encouraged.

>I wonder what is worse, a couple of angry Christians or a whole nation of Muslims

a couple of angry christians?
Last time I checked the US president called for the killing of civilians and the US has a death count of over 500.000 in the middle east

Because christians holidays are made up wheras islam holidays are also made up.
If it be a God made holiday only God following folks would follow it compelled by the Holy Ghost to not make a big deal about it it would be taking place regardless of : ops faggotry and op's question which is subject to faggotry.
>youtube.com/watch?v=fCCdLsJlA7w

70% of Americans identify as Christian as of 2014. If anything, that number seems low.

Because The BBC is superior to little racist white cock, and blacks are in islam side, so you shouldnt say a bad word about it

And yet he swore himself in on a literal stack of Bibles. Hail, Coriolanus!

Found the Jehovas Witness

All religion is equally garbage and should be obliterated. You can go ahead and call me an edge lord all you want. Thats just how it is. Keep blowing yourselves up for Allah and killing each other in the name of god though, faggots.

Because its only Xians bitching about Happy Holidays. They're little feelings get hurt too easy. Its not "ok" to make fun of them. Just entertaining.

Also, it's worth remembering that a single, self-identified Christian -- the current president of the U.S. -- can literally order a nuclear holocaust with a phone call. I'm not arguing whether Trump is or isn't "really" a Christian, because it doesn't matter all that much, only that he claims to be on. My point is that a Christian leader -- Nixon, Clinton, Bush, Obama -- is ALWAYS holding the entire world hostage with this threat to get what they want. That's the textbook definition of terrorism.

>Posts pic directly contradicting what he just said.
Way to go, user.
Go back to school.

Sadly, that's been debunked: snopes.com/trump-donahue-atheist-1989/