Is Tor a safe way to browse the deep web?

Is Tor a safe way to browse the deep web?

bump for interest

pretty much the only way but yeah it's safe if you don't act retarded

Sure. Go ahead and do it. You can trust me, I'm not the FBI

Not interested in CP. Just looking to browse SFW directories

TOR is a honeypot, just don't.

Use Tails if you want to be safe

You should use Lynx instead

Another asshole looking for CP, just KYS faggot

There are literally thousands of terabytes of data being shared across the darknet as we speak, only a fraction of a fraction of which being CP, and you refuse to accept that I'm interested in the legal side of the deep web.

apperantly not since you dont even know what deep web is, deep web is something you cant reach without password like someones email

Thanks for the daily fun fact. Care to quit wasting time?

so u know all that, but u dont know if tor is safe? right. kys.

I saw cp on there once and I never went back because I'm so scared of my government coming and raping my asshole.

the last time I went there there was a site that allowed you to watch rape videos if you send your own. Also an imageboard full of zoophilia.
Fortunately I'm not from the US and my government doesn't spy all my moves on the internet

Fuck off off Sup Forums NSA

Of course....
*wink

im not sure but i think you can actually get arrested for that at least in the majority of europe

I hope you live close to syria so we bomb you on accident.

I've used Google Chrome Incognito Mode.

It works just fine.

yes, just dont maximise the browser and turn off scripts

I trust it to get past corporate snoops. I do not trust it to get past government snoops.

why? both

I'm not trying to have my asshole fisted by men in uniform just because I saw cp one time. I had tor installed on a flash drive and used it once. I was looking for gore and stuff but came across cp instead. It was so hard to navigate anything on there. I guess it's for super elite haxors or something

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)
>>Hidden Websites 2017

im just following rules that are set by drug selling websites, particularly hansa and silkroad

Uh-huh. You're using TOR so you don't get caught browsing "the legal side of the deep web."

I totally believe that.

LOL MY HERO !
only a fraction of a fraction is OTHER THAN CP...
come on .. "The legal side of the deep web" ..? The best quote EVER ! it's the same to say that weed isn't drug.. You'r full of shit man

IAC
TS,N

Tor is fine. Dont need a vpm or anything if you arent downloading.

Just watching your CP or looking at pics wont get you caught. Downloading stuff is bad. But just browsing is alrighty.

Can i find some usefull with Tor? (Like warp drive, aids cure, physic's unified theory, .... )

Oh, so browsing doesn't equal downloading already... yeah, thanks mate. Better not listen to you.

How is it that no one has addressed the Rule 41 issue?

Do you not know that the FBI can get a warrant on you based solely on the fact that you are using TOR, regardless of what you're doing with it?