Cb85gr4jnh7ffd5dh

Cb85gr4jnh7ffd5dh
G8fa8

lol

yea sure, i'll talk about donald trump and putin manipulating events in syria to push the narrative that they haven't been secretly collaborating for years

ill post this too

hi im sorry dom but I was just leaving *hug*

You're probably already off but I'm usually posting skins I've made, or asking for pics from dogbone or of dog dick. Sleep tight, pea bud.
I'll see what I can do. I forgot the password to my old dropbox. I'll put it in public for you and throw the link down. How often do you visit these threads?

Something sonething politics.

just about to go. your name will be foxhead from now on. foxhead mcpea. see you sometime then.

night

Thanks man

dom I can be ur friend

Furry is a shit tier fetish.
Not because furries are gross or anything but because the average quality of art I see from these threads is supremely subpar.

I'm not really drawn to that name but I'll answer to it. Nighty
Not an issue. If you ever want to squad I'm in FURST. I'm usually one of the only people on.

I'd be easier to draw if it was featureless potato faces that consists 95% of eyes

I know what you mean.

You got steam? *well of course you do*
Can I have your name so I can squid up?

I was meant to click

bye ed

well stop looking at the faces and look at those folds of fabric, that's hard as shit

No you can't.

My tag is Redneck_Redoubt. I don't add friends through steam unless I know them IRL and they own a computer however I'll add you through war thunder if you drop a message.

I totally understand man, makes sense, cheers anyway.

are women intrigued by homosexuality

Snapchat: not.blu

:(

Never said I wouldn't play with you, goober. Either way, take care. Family is coming over for dinner and I can't be on a dead g/fur thread with them around.

Yes \('A')/
Some of them will try to rape you. (°o°)
Some with dildos on belts.

Still love you, bbydll.

Plenty of women like watching men fuck, just as plenty of men like watching lesbians fuck.