Kill him

What is keeping Batman from killing him? Batman has killed many people as seen in Batman V Superman so why didn't batman just fucking shoot Jokers lambo with Harley in it and blow that shit up? He literally blew people's cars up in BVS.

also Robin isn't joker, right? Theory can't work because Squad showed the origins on how Joker and Harley got together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GgkQS7q6sT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just want to say how hilarious it is watching these DC movies getting worse and worse.

It's sad but true.

Sucks because the comics have always been better than Marvels.

True.

Ok, once and for all, for all you fucking idiots that make these "why doesn't he just..." posts. It's because IT'S THE FUCKING MOVIES. You do realize it's a fictional fucking universe right?

If real-world logic applied, yeah, the villain would just walk up to the hero and shoot him in the forehead in the first 5 minutes. That would make for a great movie, right?

You fucktards who have can't suspend reason or disbelief should NOT POST ON A FILM BOARD.

Thank you.

>Because he's Jason Todd

Because the directors have no idea what they're doing, and even though they've shown this "Whole new, dark universe" theyre probably going to try to milk money out of joker.

They should've just had Batman murder joker in SS, would've made the movie good. Then Harley would have a reason to hate him which could lead into other plots

He wasnt into killing back then.
And he doesnt kill anymore now.

Your head is hot

Leto joker is the less threatening, less interesting, less competent, easier to deal with joker that rose up to replace the actual joker batman already killed. Leto joker is also a mind-broken robin.

Nah Skwad was better than BvS and MoS combined.

How though?
The movie clearly shows that Jared Leto Joker created Harley.

Hasn't it been confirms that William Dafoe is gonna be in the DC universe now? Isn't he suppose to be joker?

Just a thought but maybe Leto's Joker is either Grayson or Todd? And the Robin that Joker and Harley killed is either Todd (if Dick Grayson is the joker) or Tim Drake (if either is actually the joker).

I for one don't want to see a Robin Joker. I want Dick to be Nightwing, Jason to be dead and stay dead, and Tim to be the current Robin.

I also want a Harley/Ivy/Catwoman movie with the bat family (Nightwing, Robin, and Babs as Batgirl).

I just want to see Harley and Ivy scissor.

You're kinda stuck with a robin/nightwing joker, as the HAHAsuit in BvS can't be interpreted as anything else.

What is keeping CIA from killing him? CIA has killed many people as seen in Plane Scene so why didn't CIA just fucking took Banes mask off? He literally took people's masks off in Plane Scene.

also Masketta isn't Bane, right? Theory can't work because TDKR showed the origins on how Bane and Pavel got together.

That scene was a flashback with him on top of the car. How did you not get that

Also Batman gave up being Batman in BvS didn't he? So he barely came back and now he's got bigger fish to fry like steppenwolf

Joker is small-time now

The plane scene was meant to establish that literally everyone in the nolanverse/DCEU is clinically retarded. Except batman.

Well it's confirmed Joker killed a Robin from Harley's rap sheet in suicide squad so it's totally plausible for nightwing to be off active and Jason Todd to be the dead Robin.

Which would make sense for joker to put "HAHAHA" all over the (dead) Robin's suit.

It just really depends how much Miller took from TDKR. Don't get me wrong I love the book but it isn't the definitive version of batman for me.

Its misdirection son. They're trying to "shock" you with the "shocking" revelation that [whoever] isn't actually dead. As the identity of the joker is completely unknown, he can be anyone.

I would even say he's a hothead

>joker
>just straight murdering someone

I understand why you're trying to avoid admitting this to yourself (because its shit) but they've written themselves into a corner and can go no other direction.

Come on man. You're clearly wrong.

What we have is a young gangster joker. That's how it should be too.

Robin is very dead.

>joker captures and "kills" a robin
>batman kills that joker in retaliation
>finds out joker mindbroke that robin
>batman tells the police the robin is dead, maybe even beats the joker's body beyond recognition and says its robin and joker did it

This is so simple its kinda understandable why you can't see it.

the real question is why haven't Gotham made a death penalty? These people clearly can't be reformed and the jail breaks happen frequently

All that tells us is Joker killed A Robin. A single Robin as far as we know.

In The Dark Knight Strikes again after bats killed the original Joker in Returns Dick Grayson ends up becoming the Joker.

It could be that Dick Grayson turned into the DCEU's ONLY version of a Joker and then killed Jason Todd/Tim Drake (whoever you want it to be) for various reasons. It would explain the line in BvS about there being few good men in Gotham and "how many stayed that way?" although that could be in reference to Dent or any number of characters.

Do you guys remember when this photo was first released and everyone hated on it so much that the director said "No guys, those tattoos won't be in the movie, we put it on Jared as a celebration of Joker"

They fuckin straight up lied.

the nolan batman movies aren't part of the DCEU. So, no, he wasn't talking about dent.

Well that's exactly what he did to Jason Todd in the comics.

Put it this way. The DCEU is already a bloated mess. Do you really think WB wants to have three robins in it? Or do you think they want to go the direction that would be the most "shocking."

Two-Face almost certainly exists or existed in this universe, dipshit.

Well I'm sure Harvey Dent/Two Face exists in the universe somewhere. I mean I would certainly assume he does just like the Falcone crime family is somewhere and Loeb, Gordon, characters we haven't really seen or heard from yet.

Yeah, that pissed me off too.

I have no issue with the tattoos except for the fucking "Damaged" one.

Everything else is so fucking self referential that its just so unnecessary.

Fuck DC I want them to reboot this universe and get the TV DCAU cast together;

Martian Manhunter - introduced in TV
Hawkgirl - introduced in Film
Wonder Woman - introduced in Film
Superman - introduced in Film
Batman - introduced in Film
Green Lantern - introduced in Film

then do the JUSTus League

Fuck Tsujihara and Fuck Snyder for not liking the source material

JK Simmons has already been cast as Gordon
I think a great credits scene could've been batman and Gordon talking about how bad shit is getting and what's on he horizon.

I want this to be true so bad but the thing is we get the joker in Arkham and turning the dr. Into Harley

that figure reminds me of that judge Holden figure, pretty creepy dudes

So?

If the Riddler exists why can't 2face?

>Batman has killed many people
Who?

Exactly.
I think this scene is proof that Jared is THE Joker. Not a Robin version.
Unless somehow he has magic powers and can alter Harley's memories which would be total BS.

but again there are so many fucking hints that he IS Robin.

Fuck.

I guess it could be plausible but then that means Harley is in love with a fake joker you know?

youtu.be/GgkQS7q6sT0

Batman should kill the fuck out of him. They should take full advantage of Batfleck's murderous ways and have the solo film be a reel of Batman brutally murdering all his villains.

again, so?

So Harley helped Joker kill a Robin.

So WHOEVER the Joker is either just "the joker" or a previous Robin the murder happened after they met.

Honestly what seems most likely to me even though I hate it is Joker is Dick Grayson. How it led up to this who knows.

And then BECAUSE he's a former Robin and maybe has resentment towards Bruce for how he raised him he becomes his biggest nemesis.

He and Harley end up killing Jason Todd.

Bats says no more robins.

And so we probably won't see nightwing or Tim Drake in the DCEU although I REALLY hope we do as a robin joker is all shock with little substance.

what makes it even worse is everything said. Why the fuck would the joker tatoo "damaged" and "hahahahahaha" and "J" on himself?

Look at under the haha under his left sholder

Hmmmm you my friend have given me something to think about again.

Which kind of would explain why Batman doesn't kill Harley for being an accomplice to robins murder since they're in love?

Also Jared Leto Joker has a fucking bird (a Robin) tattooed on his right arm.

Also he has 4 aces on his collar bone. Every deck of cards has two Jokers..

remember, this is horrid writing and completely obvious to the point of being boring. It'd be more shocking at this point if it wasn't true.

What if Harley's so fucked in the head that she dosen't see a difference between the two people as long as they inhabit the persona of The Joker?

He changed his name to Martha.

>thats the way it is
Thats the lazy mans answer that enables lazy writing. There COULD be a reason batman doesnt kill joker. Like he always finds a way out or go the "hes an ancient being/got into some resurrection goo" thing one batman story did. Like why doesnt anyone kill carnage? Hes too powerful and heals too quickly, what with being an alien human hyrid monster. Maybe write the joker to be a great rival to batman instead of telling us he is after he loses time and time again and is outmatched in every way.