I dont understand why everyone loves Rick and Morty so much, yet China IL hardly ever gets talked about

I dont understand why everyone loves Rick and Morty so much, yet China IL hardly ever gets talked about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r7ANZ8Osnz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not reddit enough

Didn't like it. Tried to substitute abject wackiness for clever writing. Lacked all of the endearing 'realness' of the shorts it was based on. Had some moments, but my primary feeling towards China, IL was disappointment knowing that Neely was capable of something so much better than this.

I want to fuck Pony

No dark nihilistic wickedly funny characters

ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES OF ANY SHOW IS WHEN HE GETS INTO A FIGHT WITH HIS GFS PARENTS ABOUT HOW TOY STORY 3 SUCKED

THE ADULT SWIM EPS ARE HIT OR MISS BUT WHEN IT HITS ITS GREAT

rick and morty isn't even funny

eh, around three & half beers it is

its a good drinking show, but only that

I didn't immediately hate it, but in retrospect it pisses me off that I watched a handful of episodes

it's pretty goofy overall, but no specific part is actually funny

it plays like a comedy that had all jokes edited out of it, with only plot and filler dialog remaining

because a lot of the rick and morty fans don't really watch adult swim outside of that or typical FOX reruns and Robot Chicken

This show is goat.

The alpha teacher is the best and the plots are well thought out and executed.

Way better than the rest of AS line up except for American dad.

Say what you will about Seth. He got it right with stan and steve smith.

The best part of china,il isn't the characters or their adventures, but the relationships between them. Baby cakes/prof cakes is one of the best relationships I've ever seen on TV. Same with Steve and Frank.

I'm sad that it's gone. But it's better to end early and leave people wanting more than to drag on for too long and make us sick of it.

China, IL sucked.
Brad Neely's shorts were better before Adult Swim.

What season is that. I thought I watched it all but I don't remember that episode.

I took me a while to warm up to it because it was so different from the shorts. But it eventually won me over.

youtu.be/r7ANZ8Osnz4

We're not allowed to talk about it because Hulk Hogan is problematic.

I could never get into China IL even though I was a superfan of Neely's shorts, particularly Professor Brothers.

I don't know why, I just felt like they lost something in their show characterizations. Maybe I should rewatch.

>that episode with the Ancient Aliens narrator
probably the best thing i've seen in a long time

I NEED A PEPPERONI SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

>tfw iwn be nearly as creative as Brad Neely

>you will about Seth. He got it right with stan and steve smith.

My understanding was that outside of voice acting he's not really involved

Which is great because it's all he's consistently good at

fuck all y'all
niggas this show was dope. best thing on AS. I have no stomach for eric andre, or time and eric.

they shoulda stuck with this.

Why does no one talk about the show with Mike Tyson as himself and Norm MacDonald as an alcoholic pigeon

>ITS CHRISTMAS SEASON

na na na naaa
Boo, bawa hoohoo

the art style alone makes me want to never watch this

The only really funny episode I ever saw of this show was the one where the Dean wants one of the professors to teach a murder of crows, because he intends on replacing all of the human professors with crows once they're smart enough. All the other episodes I saw just ranged from meh to bad

His new show Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepeeo or whatever is a festering abortion though, holy fuck I can't wait until it's gone

The show became a platform for Neely to bitch about things he hates for 15 minutes. Take the Toy Story 3 and Beach Boys episodes for example.

because it's not that good a show

it's adult-swim-by-numbers. what I've seen of it has been okay, but it's not the type of thing that will inspire people to become huge fans.

Comfiest show to watch when doing something

Americans love these shitty art styles. I don't know why.