What do you carry around with you for protection on a daily basis? And is it legal?

What do you carry around with you for protection on a daily basis? And is it legal?

Pic related I'm in the UK. Would be charged similar to a knife based on criminal history so mandatory sentence of 6 months. Probably face 2-3 though.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/v3eVb5R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My dick

Middle class church boy

Not at all

If you don't live a life that puts you a position to need protection then ok. But your dick would get ripped off

I've never needed to carry protection because nobody has attacked me since I was a kid. That being said I hold a 2nd Dan black belt in kickboxing, but I've never had to use it. Hopefully it stays that way.

That's a handy skill to have

I think having martial arts training gives you a confidence that makes you less likely to be a target. This is why I want my nephew to start some kind of classes (he's 11).

I'm talking more protection for imminent violence targetted at you. As opposed to countering street muggers etc

Checked.
I have an expanding baton like the police use, buy generally I stick a lead with a plug on the end in my pocket. Easier to explain away if searched but quite an effective weapon when swung hard enough. Never had to test it out though.

I'd definitely recommend it.

Interesting idea but not sure how effective it would be to either a) intimidate a group out of engaging in attack or b) defend you well enough if they do attack

nothing because i don't live in a dangerous area. my biggest threats are old people not watching where they're driving and kids screwing up my order.

Living at peace

Knowledge.
It's legal.

metal keys i put in my pocket to put in between my fingers

I carry a hedgehog in my pocket for any moments notice of potential danger

Yeah this is what I've always done. Only as of late I've decided on this

Fucking idiot

i have heard people say its a bad idea, i am not sure why.

I imagine just because a well connected key to the temple is putting someone down long term. Can puncture their cheek but fuck it that's how it goes

keys hurt you when you punch someone , get a snap hooks keychains type to put your keys in and its good for griping and preventing the keys to move when hitting

I live in the woods....so I carry a .444 marlin. I like people and busy places less than bears.

its against the law to make people laugh to death.

maybe that's true if you want to avoid your kid getting bullied in school

But as soon as they hit an age where they can actually get in real danger I would argue that the opposite is true.

It gives you confidence and a false sense of safety which lets you actively not avoid dangerous situations because you think you can handle it

but every fight is a possible threat to your health

best is just to avoid fights in general and run if you feel in danger.

pocket sand. shi sha

Spot on.

However running isn't always an option

I envy you

You should probably pad the palm side, and the pinky ring. If you actually use that effectively, you will likely break your pinky finger in the process.

The keys will slide around, making them less effective than they look, and you'll likely puncture your own hand on the other side before you puncture them.

Short melee weapons are okay if you're skilled enough,but they're best used along with pepperspray.
Get OC pepperspray.

Thanks. I was concerned it's slightly oversized but been playing around with it for days. Padding is probably a good idea but it's more a matter of when not if as to when it'll be used

I don't carry anything. Let them beat the fuck out of me then sue for hospital bills and pain & suffering. Putting someone into debt hits harder than any punch.

A bunch of faggots in Sup Forums today. Way more than usual.

Forgive the orientation. My phone is retarded.

I did have pepper spray but it got lost. This is more size friendly for a jacket pocket and better chance of intimidating a group

Life is different in the UK. I've got access to shooters in 3 locations but that's end game. I'm talking being attacked in a bar for example. It wouldn't be worth me carrying a shooter for that

do you really live in an area where it is worth to carry something as ineffective as this and risk to be given 6 months in prison?

Not to speak of the social stigma that you get from a conviction, difficulty in finding a job etc?

Some lifestyles lead down a path where nobody is being arrested/charged/sued. It's just a part of life

It's not necessarily area dependant. I've just had multiple situations escalate recently, all of which lead down a violent path. I have no problem facing this, however for the first time I've felt that if caught off guard, i'll be severely wounded/killed.

So normally i would say it's not worth it. But given the situation, i have no option

Holy shit is it actually that easy to get a gun in the UK? How do you even go about learning where a seller is?

Also I'm so sorry about the weapon situation you have to deal with.

Quite frankly no it's not that easy. I'm far from a law abiding citizen as it were and have been involved in the underbelly society for years. I met people through drug dealer however even then, i couldn't of got hold of a gun for years until the last 18 months or so.

90% of people outside of London wouldn't have a clue where to start with arms dealers

Put your keys in your fist like the picture and place your fist (keys facing down) on carpet. Slowly add weight to your fist and see how unstable the keys actually are...now imagine punching someone full force with keys in your hand. A better way to use keys as a self-defense tool is to hold it like you would normally but choke up on it a little bit. Aim for eyes, throat, and groin.

Trying to avoid sounding like a try hard fag but I've been a successful drug dealer for years with an army of brutes around me. But the problems I'm facing at the moment aren't related to that, so i"ll face it alone. But like fuck will i go down without inflicting damage

Good idea

yeah i get its a bad idea now

Can't show you but I've got one of the shooters here now just incase

What you are doing is called fear management. It is great and does improve self esteem and confidence. But it can also give you false confidence. What you need to learn is danger management things that will kill or immediately disable. Usually all involved in a violent altercation will be injured in some way. Best thing to do is run the fuck away if it's safe. Don't fight be a pussy and don't get hurt. But if you do self defense yourself curb stomp the nigger send a message

What if 'being a pussy' completely destroyed the reputation you rely on to survive.

I don't care if you can't relate, but that is the situation

Pocket knife

Oh then kick them in the balls

The basics

But again, I'm not talking arguing over a taxi.
I'm taking 6/7/8 fucking spineless maggots only able to act with a pact mentality.
I need to seriously injure the first cunt stupid enough to swing and scare the rest.
I appreciate i slightly sidetracked the idea of the thread. I guess i just had an alterior motive for the post

Nice. I have a very similar knife to your bone handled one

knucks are fucking dumb i would rather just carry a legal pencil or pen and stab someone with it if i had to than that

Probably not even bone on 2nd inspection. Apologies, I'm coked off my nut and smoked a few joints

Yep valid point.
I'm relying a lot more on the intimidation side of it though. Don't get me wrong, if it comes to it I'll smash and grab heads with this despite sadly of the obvious consiquences

It's G10, but meant to look like bone

Ahh nice.
Expensive?

Nah, like $50

How about the gun? I've got access to 3 but haven't had to dig one yet and really know fuck all about them but they cost £300 dirty or £900 clean

Gun runs around $400

Licensed or black market?

You can't even carry a knife? What the fuck is wrong with your country? They don't believe in a human's basic right to defend themselves of what?

From a dealer. You can get cheap stolen guns on the black market for like $100

The ones with a false sense of security are the easiest victims I hear. Crime can and does happen everywhere, looks like you're just making excuses for not being prepared.

Bladed article is mandatory sentence with a criminal history. If you're completely clean youll get a warning and community service for 1st time. Knuckle falls under same category.
Gun is mandatory 5 year + 2 yr per bullet if shot in public

6'6", 240lbs with 28 years of martial arts training... that being said, I love clean, and don't go places where I need to defend myself. Not likely to get attacked at work, or at the grocery store. The neighborhood where I own my home is quiet.

In life, as well as martial arts, the best defense for any attack is TJ not be there when it happens.

Don't do it if you don't have a bunch of help. You need to attack first with a baseball bat. Facebook live em smash then in the face kick the balls. A few might run. If you are successful you can probably get 4 or 5 of them by surprise. If they don't run you are dead

Nice. If guns get drawn in UK, outside of a city anyway, it needs to be worth it because it's going national news haha otherwise I'd strap up all the time

Yeah I've got plans in motion to catch a few alone which is fine but if i get jumped before that then yeah, I'm in a bad situation real quick

Fuck, that's some police state shit right there. I carry my knife all the time and would never think twice about carrying one. Heck I remember buying pocket knifes all the time even as a kid. This type of shit boggles my mind, like everyone one is basically forced to be unarmed like they are under military occupation or some shit.

>fights are always fair and under your control

Amen brother.
Running around unarmed and barely even have any self defense laws. You right back fist to fist, cause damage and will go to prison.
A close friend pulled a knife, put it away and both ended up walking away, got picked up before he was even home, 8 yr sentence

Not being in places where I'm likely to have to fight IS under my control. And who says at 42 years old, I'd fight fair myself?

And he hadnt been arrested for 5 years

Good for you. But if you have multiple groups looking for you, there is no safe place.

And not playing fair is precisely the point, because out numbered 7/8:1, if youre not armed, you lose

Para-Ordnance P12 and a Chris Reeve Sebenza. Gun will be legal as soon as my CHL comes in

my 12 inch rock hard penis

penetrates harder then any knife

discord.gg/v3eVb5R

You're the sort of cunt that would go speechless if somebody even grabbed you so calm down faggot

G43

You failed. Try hard fag status achieved.

Paranoid much?

Jeez. I live in a rural southeastern American town. We have very few idiots here, and the ones we do have don't stay out of jail long.

For real... live a cleaner life, user.

While it's good to avoid trouble, sometimes trouble just finds you. And I like being prepared.

I carry cellphone libtards told me its the ultimate tool to make me safe.

>turning your back on a nigger
>ever

Dumbass

I live in the UK. I carry nothing. Knuckle dusters won't protect you from 10 niggers with knives neither will a knife yourself. Most likely end up with you stabbed and the robber.

Pepper spray is logically better so you can run and not think you're a big man, you've probably never used your knuckle dusters or will need them.

If you're getting knife-point robbed bringing out a knife or weapon yourself increases the risk of being stabbed by 100%.

Guns are expensive af and difficult to obtain in the UK but it's possible in big cities if you know gangs but never a reason why you'll need a gun unless you're part of them/a criminal

If they have a gun and are outside of 10' of you, you're likely dead anyway. If they have a knife, I have a good chance of taking it from them.

Either way, staying away from places where you're likely to be attacked is the best defense.

yep

>If they have a knife, I have a good chance of taking it from them.
>teleports behind you
>"nothing personal kid"

It's not paranoia though. It's fact.

However live a cleaner life is probably true. I have no idea how i ended up here.

Also I know a lot of dealers who carry tasers which seems like a good idea too

Got a pistol crossbow, loads of half decent knives, couple of machetes, slingshots, brass knuckles... but the only thing I carry is a stanley or pocket tool since they're easy to explain, plus an extendable key chain I could use to garrote someone. I'd much rather just bash someones head in if possible though, if it came to it.

Thanks.

And I've never used it on a person, tested on doors obviously but as i said before, I've never been concerned about my ability to protect myself without the need for anything. However now, my logic behind the duster is to throw 1 punch, smash his jaw apart and the rest won't move

What kinda faggot wears a weapon around. Use your fuckin fists, pussy.

If you can teleport, then you have phasers. Just set it to stun.

Retard read some of the thread first. Dumb virgin cunt

I wish they were legal anyway but it would suck for you to get in a fight at a bar and for the guy to smash your jaw in with a knuckle duster and it be your fault

Small can of hairspray nice and close in the eyes'll do the trick and it's more legal. Probably worth having a rape alarm to throw them off too.