Who here is dating a minority?

Who here is dating a minority?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/police-searching-man-recorded-homicide-facebook-live-article-1.3062840
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a white af Latino dating a black af slim 4'10" black girl
Why do you ask brosef?

considering the whole world population, whites are a minority

stop saying af you nigger

Im dating a black girl but Im black too lol

fuck off nigger

I'm a spic, you're retarded af bro

I'm sorry, I don't date whites.

Dating an Indian chick. This might be her. IDK. They all look alike.

>retarded
>af
>bro

I am a tall nigga dating a 4' latina.

pic related

you mad white boi ?

I'm dating a gay guy so that counts right?

shes cute you got anymore pics

White dating an asian. Yea, I know it's a stereotype. Doesn't make me enjoy it any less.

it only counts to two gay people

white guy dating a domincan girl checking in

you are doing nothing to keep them a minority if you date them

White guy dating Japanese girl checking in

dating a qt nerdy black girl. but she has a weird slave fetish which is a bit weird ngl

Let me guess, this is just another attempt to normalize race mixing. Do you all get paid to spread this incentive?

I was dating a chilean girl once, I'm of nordic descent. Now I'm looking for a white girl to get offspring with. I want my kids to look like me.

i dated a native american one time, she had a great body, okay face, crazy alcoholic and really good at sex

I don't have the dick length/girth to please a black girl

do not fall for the jewish tricks

who on Sup Forums has actually dated

Navy or Marines?

I'm dating a girl who's not fucking nuts, so yes, I am dating a minority.

my girlfriend

arent all women minorities?

I am, dating a white girl

I once masturbated after getting black permanent marker on my hand, does this count?

The alcoholism is all well and good until their looks start to fade.

I'm dating a girl from Spain and shes half white so it kinda doesn't-count. pic related

I've always wondered what it would be like to date an Indian chick...are they horny? I couldn't even think of a way to even go on a date with one...where do you even meet Indian girls?

Career university rat actually but good try

I tried your mum m8

I hope you find an unknown relative and have flipper babies

I'm so very sorry for your utter lack of standards. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You deserve better. Reach for the stars user

My wife is 3/4 Chinese.

white guy dating 5'5" filipino guy

If you have white skin and a job, they'll make an exception.

I'd like to purchase your wares, how much for the housenigger?

What's a flipper baby? Nah, I can trace my genes back to the 1600's.

Ah the pocket gay. Noblest of gods creatures

who has this fresh vid?

nydailynews.com/news/crime/police-searching-man-recorded-homicide-facebook-live-article-1.3062840

Nope. She doesn't want pics getting out so she doesn't take them.

>are they horny
She's always down to bone but she isn't like slutty. She certainly likes sex.

>where do you even meet Indian girls
Honestly, there are a lot of Indian people here (Bay Area). If you want to meet one, go to a Divali or Holi festival. There's usually one every year at a college campus.

Thanks, bro. Really. I appreciate it.

Secretly jelly. Life would be so much nicer if I liked cock.

what's the other half?

>where do you meet Indian chicks
>there's usually one every year at a college campus

pseudo legendary poontang

Im white and dating a black girl. I really like her, and plan on marrying her soon. Not sure if i want kids though, maybe when im older.

Wish me luck Sup Forums.

> 3.55 shekels have been added to your account

Look at all these degenerates.

Disgusting

Indian culture is super repressed and the guys are "desperate and creepy"(according to Indian GF). When the girls come here, their eyes open and they want to drown in dick.

so, are you dating a white girl/boy?

Pseudo legendary cock-hungry poontang

her moms from spain

Anglo-Saxon here, married a Japanese chick. 10 year anniversary next week.

Congrats on hitting double digits user

>2.5 weeb-shekels have been added to your account

Mmm yes, im a jew. I get paid to shit post on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Pretty good job.

i dated a mexican in college. she was homely, adopted as a kid. she was one of the nicest chicks i ever dated. only girl i actually still like after breaking up with here.

never met a black or mexican that treated me poorly. only rednecks, and that may be because where i live. so im skeptical when it comes to people with camo shirts, skoal, and a raised truck

Sweet. Maybe now I can afford the 510円 ticket to Akihabara and go have tea at a maid cafe. Oh wait, I can go that at home. "Baby, go put on your French Maid cosplay and make me some tea!"

Thanks, user. It's been rocky a few times, but things are pretty good these days.

>citation issued for exposing yourself, seek rabbi for your punishment

I'm dating an Indian.
Feather.
No dot.

Good luck my dude

Do you sell meth or alcohol?
Do you have money for such things?
Does she want said money to buy said things?

I'm sorry you can't get a girl of any race to date you user. Hope you have better luck in your next life

Ha!
Nope.
She is allergic to the white man's whiskey.
Only smokes Satan's salad.
She makes more money than me.

Sup Forums plz go

I'm Native American while dating a white chick, white ppl have no culture it is so fucking weird.

I've seen multiple nude photos of that pooj you fucking gobshite, stop acting like you know her

the troll got some sweet tiddies tho

Spic dating a white girl here.

Perhaps white people have no perceived culture because white culture in America is sometimes synonymous with American culture? Not to say being white is a prerequisite for being American, but just throwing the thought out there

Ill trade you a hispanic bitch for her.

Oh and I'm white.
A big white man dating a petite Native woman.
Shit is awesome!

They are attracted to cucking their own race

White male w/ a black wife here, ask me anything.

Nah I hear ya, but just being from the dakotas it's like, most if not a fuckton of the whites living here have been here for generations so they know farm culture but that's not as prevalent anymore. And you could easily see the relics of that too, it's a different world out there.

Part of it is
Part of it is the fact that we're pressured very heavily to avoid any cultural identity because it's racist.

Nice.

Mad? Not at all. Those fat pigs have to get something to fuck them, it might as well be niggers.

thatsthejoke.jpg

I dated an indian for 3 years they are very horny and she was a big slut with a rape fetish sent a lot of nudes to i had like 300 nudes on my phone mine was amercinized so i just brought her normal places and idk since she asked me out. Their a good fuck just don't eat them out she would get out the shower and her pussy still stunk tight as fuck though. O btw if your white just ask them I'm hispanic and quarter white so i just lied saying i was full white because they love white boys.

Sure as shit is.
Last night she gave me a blow job, cooked food for us, and then left.
She is coming over in a bit with cupcakes she made for Easter.
She wants to feed me said cupcakes and have sex.

What was it like working with Jerry Orbach on Law and Order?

Nobody cares if you have pride in your heritage m8, I think its pretty cool when people can trace back their lineage. But people would start to care if you were to use that as a vehicle for establishing an ethnocentric state or something.

>white ppl have no culture
its not that we dont have culture, its that our culture is the norm. thank post colonialism for that. its why our schools read shakespeare and not soyinka

Different user here, married for 35 years. There will always be rocky times, but you work on it together and the good days always far outnumber the bad.

I am dating an indian girl, user

It definitely happens, even if you don't see it. I'm sure it depends a lot on the local area. You might not care, but some really do.

Fuck indian girls, they can go die in a hole

White guy dating Chinese
Have had yellow fever since high school and decided to act on it instead of fap
It's much better than fapping

This pretty much

just ignore them, they dumb af

Native women live to serve man, I fucking swear. Lol

should have mentioned i dont enjoy this. i hate english culture and take great pride in modern american literature. DAVID FOSTER WALLLAAAAAACE

posting of the sauce pls kind sir :)