Will do nude shops off your photos

Will do nude shops off your photos.
need training doing nude shops.

Provide source pick and/or the pic you want it shopped on. otherwise i will provide the latter

see this shop i did. tell me whats wrong with it and how to improve.

kind of dodgy bc the complexion obviously doesnt match. She has red spots on her face but her body would probably match the lighter patches

Anything with black cock please

please tits

please

PLEASSEE OP

pls

i'll try this. now keep this thread alive pls!

What you think of this one?

do this

Yahhs

Pls I beg

or this?

this?

Please my lord

there goes nothing

plz feed my mudslime fetish

it's really easy

try it yourself - cumfacegenerator.com and paint.net should easily approve your needs

Yess time to jerk it at work

Anything

Can anyone shop her onto someone naked? Or just moar cumface

do what ever with it op

kek

I'm not OP and I got lazy... If there are no good reasons, I will stop now

Can you not do anything with this one?

last one

literally anything please, as you can see from the photo there isn't much work to be done

Better quality

Safe mah nigga

Facial please

I made all of the above in about a minute with cumfacegenerator.com - tricky handling, but free and you don't even have to download any software.

also bumping with real facials

Thanks m8

no problem - post the result ;)

the bit on the eye makes it unrealistic, makes it look like you cummed on a photo of the girl rather than her face.

pls do this one op.

or a nip slip on this one, whatevers easier

yeah, I thought that to, but it didn't really bother me. I'm not OP and made it really quick. First I was like: Delete this last spurt, but then I thought: I don't make this one for my pleasure. Just have some fun and do what those freaking asians would do. Cum in her eye... Also, if you look on my other fakes: cum in axe, cum on guys face.

cum shop pls

bump

lurk moar

thanks found the links

nude shoop when?

>cumfacegenerator.com
links suck.
cant get it to show the stickers.

browser issues? for me it works perfectly fine. Only freeware out there. Only issue is the saving option, but as a common computer user everyone should be able to solve those problems

nah i got it. i had to delete thee main image layer before adding my own pics.

yeah, as I said: handling is tricky. Zoom function is shit, starting a new image is shit, saving the the picture is shit (take a screenshot for safety), but they got the main tools for cum faking and it's for free. It wont get better :P would love to find a download of cumshot editor pro

i got it pretty easy. did a pretty good first pic.

nice - mind to show?

one of mine

You need more feather at the upper edge of the cumshot. It looks fake. Also you shouldn't start by warping the cum on the face.
You should do a mask layer, warp that to the face, and then put the cum over the mask layer.
Just a tip from another Sup Forumsro.

i didnt save it. let me make another.
and dude you put waaay to much.

ill do one for this girl

bukkake fetish - don't want it to look natural

what do u think?

pretty good - spurt on eyebrow isn't the best template. Hard to tell, but I would say it is just to dark at that point

yeah the sticker itself was pretty dark.
lowered the opacity to the point right before it disappears.

some stickers are better used for clothing. But by time you will see it by the miniature picture of the stickers

sticker on the hair is waaay to big. keep in mind all the stickers should be relatively sized to the face. gotta keep that proportion

>by the miniature picture of the stickers
thats called a thumbnail user

thanks, missed that word :P I'm drunk and it's not my mother language

please!

Pls just shop her naked
Thank you in advance

made another.

pretty perfect. Looks natural

thanks.
its pretty hard to find the right shapes that naturally fit in with the curves on the face.
also got to take into acount what gravity would do to the cum. have to make sure all the longer drips are parallel with each other.

cant really see it working out here.
the stickers are still much to big for me.

but if it works for u then go for it man

>unironically talking about cum physics

>autism