Whats Sup Forums smoking?

Whats Sup Forums smoking?
>strain:harlequin

Low tier weed :/

Illegal state?

Not sure on strain but its fucking tasty.

Do potheads have a working knowledge of every fucking strange ever, or am I meant to be impressed by the name alone?

There's no way every weed guy knows all the hundreds of strains that are made up on a daily basis, which leaves one to question why mentioning the strain is even relevant unless it's White Rhino or OG Kush or something that actually has some cloud.

Thats looks like heaven
Nevet had that strain too my knowlegde. Whats it like?

clout*

Deadhead OG
Black Cherry Soda
and an unknown strain that's really good

Weed "strains" are such a fucking meme kek. For all you know that strain could be called: OP's a faggot

some loud my brother got from a random nigga at a gas station, actually pretty good shit

High cbd strain relive from pain without the Indca high. Sativa dominate so very energetic and creative.

Looka good. Indica or sativa high?

Harlequin is mostly for medical isn't it? Like it doesn't get you that baked.

I've been vaping some Northern Lights here though.

More sativa. Nice energetic buzz. Just smoked a joint and done a bowl and still up for going for a run.

It get you baked but not fucked up.
Yummy some norther light

Started off with Girl Scout Cookies. Might hit some Durban Poison later if I feel like working, or more GSC if the wife wants to fuck.

Gotta love that sative energy

smoke everything I find
but first I dry it

Naming weed is so fucking gay

I'm smoking mids

yeah lol

Holy Grail Kush sugar from buds

I have half an ounce of Agent Orange. yum

Idk yet I'm meeting up with a plug later today and I hope to smoke a fat ass blunt my dudes merry easter

This. Only legit if in legal state with legit seller

Hotdog

Dark Star

my dog ate like half of my plant
any growing tips?
all the buds are still there but they are pretty small and im thinking the loss of that many leaves might either stagnate the growing or idk

No, you not understanding why it's named is gay.

It's a cbd strain you fucking idiot s

Different strains have different tastes and different effects, so it's good to know the strain so that you know what to expect.

Not naming is what you do when you have black market only and have a pretty low level weed man that probably only carries one strain at a time, so you don't care about the names because you get whatever they have.

Named strains are what you get when you have weed dudes with selection, or legal dispensaries with selection.