Hey Sup Forums so just popped these guys on, and smoking a j. What should I do in my trip? Plan on walking to a park...

Hey Sup Forums so just popped these guys on, and smoking a j. What should I do in my trip? Plan on walking to a park, and music. Any movies? Suggestions? And more chill, the better.
Also, how is everybody's evening?

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/album/0B9NWfbo053xOnjH67IGw3
youtube.com/watch?v=Fr2ANun0IPo
youtube.com/watch?v=f52jl35ZfSQ
youtu.be/vYSgRHI2BGU?t=1m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=OIfk6M7k77U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch Enter The Void or Samsara

Chilling outside and listening to music is a personal favorite. A few of my friends like to draw/paint

I feel like killing myself, wish i had drugs to fend off the feeling

keep watching this image

Have a terrible nightmare where you lose your mind and can't handle your trip. You can't stop thinking about how you are going skitzophrenic.

Snap your own neck for being such an insufferable faggot, op.

just dropped 4 tabs earlier today, did pretty much nothing though because i dropped 3 yesterday and 1 on wednesday :( Im out now and it was kinda a waste, just have fun and listen to some nice music :) heres a good album i like open.spotify.com/album/0B9NWfbo053xOnjH67IGw3

Take more pussy. 200 ain't gonna do shit

For good laughs watch John Dies At The End. Its on Netflix

Samsara is the tits man, definitely watch this

Good movie to watch is Neon Demon, I'd describe that movie as eye candy, easy story to follow as well.

Music wise check out Neelix. He's got really good psytrance/progressive trance if you're interested. Here's a beastly mix made by him
youtube.com/watch?v=Fr2ANun0IPo

DO NOT TAKE THE GREEN ACID!! DO NOT TAKE THE GREEN ACID!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - DO NOT TAKE THE GREEN ACID.

OP here.
Holy fuck, thanks everyone for that quick ass bombardment. Appreciate that shit, was honestly expecting faggotry and hate. Thanks for the images, playing them tunes now, and looking up that movie. See you on the other side, you moving vessels of knowledge and wisdom yous.

just watch this over and over and over and over

youtube.com/watch?v=f52jl35ZfSQ

It's okay, I bought it from the Panda people. They're trustworthy.

I wouldn't go to a park dude. Do you know how many spiders, ticks, and chiggers are all around you on the outside world? The earth is literally crawling with millions of critters per square mile. And don't eve n get me started on the things we can't see. Microorganisms, bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that exist on every surface. Even the air we breathe.

And don't forget about the people. You'll get a massive wave of paranoia going out into public. Everyone around you will know you're in another dimension. Don't forget the criminal charges you'll face for being on the substance

DO NOT TAKE THE GREEN ACID!!!!

youtu.be/vYSgRHI2BGU?t=1m36s

I like to watch electric sheep for strong visuals or fractal things like morphys world to trip really far away from reality. Music depends on your taste though

1 blotter is too little
if you arent having any visuals take an ice cold shower, like cold all the way
one of the most amazing experiences I ever had

DO NOT TAKE THE GREEN ACID! do NOT take the green acid!

youtube.com/watch?v=OIfk6M7k77U

I. On extasy bro and pinkfloys is deep

you know what, there's hundreds of spiders, ticks, chiggers, mites, mold and mildew inside too.

there is no safe place.

Fuck chill over a movie, play Bloodborne and get freaked out over cosmic horror.

what is acid actually like? I really want to try it but can't find it in my town

>trying this hard to make the guy have a bad trip

Go to the Zoo and enjoy.

^^^ this

think of being trapped in a coma or the last few seconds before death or going insane and never returning back to the perception of life you once knew

think of rotting goats having sex with babies

I've done this when I was just trying to fall asleep before
Don't reccomend, had a second of like extreme panic before I snapped out of it
Was not on any drugs at the time, maybe a week after I had weed idk

watcha horror movie. then fuck my brother. thats my go to. 10/10 best trips eva

you sound like a fucking pussy who pisses the bed.
you in diapers huh champ?

it was a really weird 1 off thing, never had anything like it

hihgly recommend

fucking wuss

is that your pussy or your mouth????

Off the Air stream on Adult Swim

Just google that phrase and you'll find the stream of trippy music and images.

both take cock

hunny booboo

This used to be my go to until I discovered milkdrop visuals for music. Milkdrop is built into winamp, I highly recommend it. I wish the guy that runs electric sheep would release the full hd program, it's been sd for years now, except on those $1000 CD's.

VEVO

I had those pandas a while ago. Small world..

smoke some meth and then drop more

have sex with a beetroot and then drop more

I was gonna post this!

and how old are u rugrats?

sit here. woo

DO

NOT

I love listening to trance music and looking at pictures of space. Here's a good one.

TAKE

THE

GREEN

>Watch Enter The Void
Don't do this.

DONT LISTEN TO HHIM

ACID

thought op's pic was a swollen cunt with a sticker on the right side.

Quads of truth OP.

do NOT take the green acid

you should pop some benzos or go to a hospital. i picked up a strip of that blotter and it tested positive for NBOME

>LISTEN

Quads must be obeyed

kek

Awesome... When psyconauting I imagine them the little eyes and ears of mother earth caressing me and watching me with motherly pride.

I love how you always meet good people and they are like; dude, you're in an other dimension. Would you like an apple?

"Wooooah trippy!"
Can't find pic of Cartman in space