I'm a poorfag, but I really want a gun. Does anybody know where I can buy cheap guns?

I'm a poorfag, but I really want a gun. Does anybody know where I can buy cheap guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

southernohiogun.com/handguns/surplus-handguns/php-mv-9-9mm-pistol.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just steal one...it's easy enough

Maybe instead of being poor you can work hard and better your life instead of worry about stupid shit like guns. I fucking hate poor people omfg

buy a used one through a private sale if it's legal in your state

I've got a good. job. Just don't have all that much extra money leftover is all fag

this.
why do people want guns so much? i know it's fun to shoot every now and then, but it's not like you have anything worthy to protect so why bother

Join the Military. It doesn't even matter which branch. You'll no longer be a poorfag and you'll get a filipino gf.

There are lots of cheap guns for poorfags. Niggers buy them by the truckload.

Lorcins, Hi Points, Phoenixs, Jiminez, SCCYs, and on and on. There are probably 15 guns at your nearest gun shop under $150 right now.

I only want it for shooting now and then

you'll shoot your eye out, kid

Go to the range and rent one for the day.

What's cheap to you?

You can buy a new gun for $100 or you can buy one for $400. They're both "cheap," but one won't remove your fingers or jam.

imo if $400-500 is too much for you to spend, you don't have enough to buy a gun. Wait another few months until you have that much PLUS something for emergencies. Don't buy a $100 saturday nigger special.

why don't u get airgun? less noise and you can shoot some small pests like rodents with it

I guess cheap for me would be about $200

Cheap isn't good

what kind of shootin' ya gonna be doin'? plinking with a .22? pistols? skeet shootin'? long range rifles? gotta be more specific, user

You can get a Makarov or CZ82 for not much more than that. They're very well built military handguns with a proven history.

Here's a Croatian knockoff of a Walther P38 for about that. I wouldn't call this well built.
southernohiogun.com/handguns/surplus-handguns/php-mv-9-9mm-pistol.html

Save up and get a Glock or a Beretta PX4 or something for ~$400. You said you had a "good" job, that shouldn't take more than a week or three.

Yes. All of the USA you fucking retard.

Mostly just going to the range

Sounds like renting is for you OP.

You should be able to rent a gun for about $15-20 plus the cost of ammo.

Save up to buy something not complete immigrant-tier garbage please.

>Good job
>No extra money
Pick one

You can get a 9mm used Glock wannabe pistol, for like 100-200$, dont get the .22LR, its crap, you cant even kill a squirrel with it. I heard guns are cheap at those pawnshops in america

OP don't buy guns buy ammo. buy ~1500 rounds and then save up for gun. works better this way.

let me enlighten you on a little thing called ratshot. greatest boolit known to man.

all of them types of shootin' can be done at the range.

you're askin' too broad of a question.

Pretty much any bar in my experience

>.22LR, its crap, you cant even kill a squirrel with it

don't know if you're b8'ing or just unbelievably stupid.

Chekt

If you have ever missed a meal in your life, you may be poor.

So, do you have no idea what hunger feels like?

>dont get the .22LR, its crap, you cant even kill a squirrel with it
I had someone try to argue with me that .22's would literally bounce off of windshields.
I had to youtube it for him to show him how it went through the windshield, headrest, and back window.
Then I showed him a video of a .22 driving through 4 layers of denim and 11" of ballistics gel at 100 yards.
And another of people tagging targets at 500 yards, 3 rounds before the first even hit.

Used rugers are reliable and on the cheaper side, you can get them in all the normal calibers. P89 or P90 series like mine, or sleeker ones like the P95 etc.

i know this one and its good if you want to tickle someone
22lr is ok only when used in a rifle, otherwise, wasting your money and time

P95DCfag here. bought it back in 1997. put damn near 60k rounds through it. it's been a solid gun and still has many, many more years of life in it.

it's confirmed. you're unbelievably stupid.

found the resident ignorant dumbass!

Mines in the 18k range, bought it in 2000. Never a failure.

and you are a retard, there is no point in getting a stupid 22lr when you can get a fucking 99mm gun which holds 15 rounds in the magazine and has a decent stopping power, unlike that small piece of shit that can only pierce. There are plenty of examples where people get shot multiple times with small cal and they run away, because that shit is useless unless you make a headshot or injure some organs. slap yourself imbecile

keep showing how unbelievably stupid you are. :)

>99mm gun which holds 15 rounds
>99mm
>15 rounds
I take it you are a human tank and more retarded than him then.

>muh deagle

i guess you got raped by your father everytime you made a typo, this is why you got so irritated

i am not 'murican if you try to imply that

save $20/paycheck until you can buy a $500 gun

I'm not the fucker that can't even grammar properly.

I know your language must be shit but have some respect for the rest of the languages and their grammatical structure.

Technically speaking, poor people need guns the most.

sorry mister asshole, i am pretty sure you speak at least 2 other languages way better than me, apart from 'merican of course

yep, to rob rich people

Ich mache mutterfucker.

nassu kii ja mene pois vittu dorka, kid

They get robbed the most by other criminals. More dead criminals basically.

should i insult you in the languages i know? go masterbate kid

Buy a hi-point :^)

Please enlighten us.
With your mastery of the English language, I can't wait to read the shit you can spout out in your native tongue.

And since .22's are so shit, why not prove it to us and take a shot to your temple with one.
It'll just bounce off because it's so shit, right?

SPOTTED IN THE PARKING GARAGE SHOTS FIRED GET IN THE SCANNER 4748 4748

>22 LONG RIFLE is only ok when used in a rifle
Holy fuck are you literally stupid or is this just the best bait of all time.

>22lr
>22LR
>Still being stupid as fuck
Maybe guns should only be allowed for americans.

Check the used market.

Pawn shops, gun stores etc etc