I'm a 72 year old guy. My daughter's son is 16. he was hanging out in my shop with me and he told me about this site...

I'm a 72 year old guy. My daughter's son is 16. he was hanging out in my shop with me and he told me about this site. I asked him what was it about and all he kept saying is that it's hard to describe. He said go to the b and you will see what I mean. So here I am. Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on here?
Says I have to post a picture so here's one.

u're gay

old pasta

Fuck niggers

U negrofaggot

What is all this shit!!!

ur a nigger, fuck u

For you grandpa. We like boobs here. Do you like boobs grandpa? If u wanna hang out and look at boobs, and laugh at jews, niggers and fags trying to live normal life's, stay for a beer grandpa.

See, that nigger was silly grandpa, silly nigger!

If this isn't a troll (someone informed pretending to be uninformed, with the intent of baiting an unsuspecting informed observer into explaining the obvious and hopefully making a fool of themselves) welcome to the shithole. The quality of the site is very low. There is very little original content. That is the cost of permitting absolute freedom in posting. The only thing that makes the site worthwhile is the extremely rare occasion where you see someone say/do something that they would never say/do without this absolute freedom. It is a simply the only chance of observing absolute authenticity outside of your own mind.

Boobs are good son, but Jews Niggers and Fags??....um i don't think so.

Me here, this sort of makes sense

So gramps, how many spicks u mow down in the war? Whatd u us- M60? I hope so. Was all the boys in the brattalion trying to finger your gun all the time? I bet so, thats a mighty fine gun you had. M60 yepppp ohhh boy. Shined him up really well every morning hey! U ever have to kill any of your own boys cos they wanted to touch your gun, like, lways trying to get a shot everytime you went for a beer or a piss outside, and you come back and FUCKING JAKE'S got his hands on it again, and youre like FUCK OFF JAKE ITS MINE. Fucking Jake and his pissy m16. Alot of the times in close quarter combat, id be blowing away cunts left, right and centre, then Id look over and see Jake, just laying there, smiling, watching me fire my gun. Fucking Jake.

Another fag here. If we just pretend that you are real, the best answer to every question about that site is to lurk moar

Fuck that niger

Ok, so keep boobs, get rid of all minorities. Cool man. You'll fit in well.

Hey grandpa, why won't you take a timestamped photo for us? Face is not required

What do you call a black wizard? A negromancer.

RULES ONE AND TWO FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!