Stick is still not kill.

Top kek

Absolutely world class.

Sensiblechuckle.Gif

good shit man.
I haven't laughed like that in ages.
K-E-K

I lived a story similar to this one, topkek 10/10

Thanks, I try to save all the goodies I find. Think I have a few more.

Hadnt seen that one in a while, fucking golden

Just
So
Much
Autism

Oh shit, I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

underrated

anyone have the greentext of the guy doing the robot in class not knowing the teacher's kid died of the bone hardening disease?

Anyone have the greentext of the guy doing the robot in class unaware that the teacher's kid died of the bone hardening disease?

Anyone have the greentext of the guy doing the robot in class unaware that the teacher's kid died of the bone hardening disease?

Anyone have the greentext of the guy doing the robot in class without knowing that the teacher's kid died of the bone hardening disease?

Anyone have the greentext of the guy doing the robot in class unaware that the teacher's kid died of the bone solidifying disease?

Haven't Keked that much in a long time

I died

Anyone have the greentext of the guy doing robot in class without knowinf the teacher's kid died of the bone hardening dieaese?

>2
yea XD thats a good one. i saved it to "my pictures"

but hard bones are good. you dont die from hard bones that just makes you live long

Anyone have the greentext of the guy doing the robot in class unaware that the teacher's kid died of the bone clotting disease?

I've got a hard bone for your mom

i only up load the finest of YLYL's

1/x

my.fucking.god.

Does anyone posses the tale in the color green of the male performing the dance of the machine created by man inside of the classroom without the knowledge that the instructors child had deceased due to a disease that causes hardening of the bone?

2/x

3/x

Who among you holds the green text which describes a young man, dancing in the manner of a robot, completely unaware of the tragedy that has befallen the teacher's son?

Topkek

fucking lost

4/x

Stop being a fucking faggot. We all know you're fishing for shit to put on r/Sup Forums.

>pic related, your breakfast

F crowbro

fucking rofl

KEK

ignore the gay logo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNRcYf06iMs

I fucking love this game

kek!

Poorer told version of an old green text 0/10

I remember this one, brilliant

focken hell

Faaaaake