Same God

>Same God
>Same Founder
>Same Sort of text
Why can't these Religions get along and practice what they preach

Other urls found in this thread:

controversyofzion.info/Controversybook/Controversybook_eng_Appendix.htm
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm
loonwatch.com/2011/03/what-the-quran-bashers-dont-want-you-to-know-about-the-bible/
quran.com/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/01/exodus-redux-jewish-identity-and-the-shaping-of-history/
veteranstoday.com/2015/05/03/egypt-knew-no-pharaohs-nor-israelites/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/04/reflections-on-the-history-of-the-jewish-hoax/
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
alternet.org/30-most-violent-exhortations-bible-torah-and-quran
youtu.be/YVNMAq7R0D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islam does.
Islam preaches violence.
Muslims are violent.

Remnants of Mankind's inability to exit the Bronze Age gracefully.

Were are your facts?

Religion is a meme. Cultural strife has never had anything to do with religion. It's based on race and ethnicity. People blame religion because they're too fucking stupid to recognize the real reasons for different cultures hating each other.

all three religions point to the same God, and all three religions got their reasoning from ancient egyptian/sumerian texts. Basically we are all idiots.

The fact that the prophet of Islam lead conquests on nearby tribes killing all the men and making all the women their "wives," one of whom was a 9 year old girl

Plus all the Koran entries about stoning and beheading infidels, and the past 30 years of middle eastern history

>I am right
>you are wrong

/thread

Cause Jews are Jews, Muslims are retarded and christian culture is not judaistic, but stolen from Pagans.

Jews
>wrote the original book ~1000B.C.
Christians
>added bullshit to it in ~100A.D.
Muslims
>added even more bullshit to it ~600A.D.
Mormons
>added yet even more bullshit

The original text had enough bullshit.

What the fuck even is religion? Like seriously, what the fuck is it?

here:

quran 9:123
"O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous."
quran 2:212
"Beautified for those who disbelieve is the life of this world, and they ridicule those who believe. But those who fear Allah are above them on the Day of Resurrection. And Allah gives provision to whom He wills without account."
quran 4:74
"So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward."
quran 4:95
"Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees. And to both Allah has promised the best [reward]. But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward -"
quran 9:111
"Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed. "
quran 9:29
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled."
>quran 9:123
"O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous."

and you know it, deceiving asshole

>>Same Sort of text
you have to be kidding

Yahweh is the REAL God, and the God that the Jews worship.

Jesus is the son of Yahweh, and after his death and resurrection, became one with God as well.

The Mudslimes worship Allah, a name NEVER mentioned in the bible, and for all intents and purposes, is a fake God or demon.

Islam is a collection of false prophecies piggy-backing on the Judeo-Christian religions.

The Jews are just not up-to-date on who is their Savior, and as Christians we kinda feel sorry for them.

Muslims...Fuck them all.

>The original text had enough bullshit.
Christians, Muslims and Mormons disagree.

There is always room for more bullshit and lets face it: if you buy in to any of it you may as well try your luck and see how many people buy into the recent additions too. Gotta get them tithes somehow.

Allah is not a God. He is a god to Islam.

They are not the same God

They can't get along because Islam teaches it's followers to kill all infidels

quran 9:73
"O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination."
quran 9:123
quran 8:59
"And let not those who disbelieve think they will escape. Indeed, they will not cause failure [to Allah ]."
quran 61:4
"Indeed, Allah loves those who fight in His cause in a row as though they are a [single] structure joined firmly."
quran 47:35
"So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and Allah is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds."

Weak b8, but to anyone who actually is this level of uneducated: "Allah" is Arabic for God, the same way we English speakers call him God, Spanish speakers call him Dios or Señor. They all point to the same supernatural figure.

the old testament / torah are much closer in ethics to the koran than the new testament.

The very notion that the 'same' 'God' inspired old and new testaments is simply absurd. Comparing Jesus to yahweh is like comparing jesus to mohammad.

Doubt me? fair enough but consider just the appendix to Doiglas Reed's book:

controversyofzion.info/Controversybook/Controversybook_eng_Appendix.htm

Bonus Points: Judaism (the texts) deems non jews not fully human. This is basic judaism irrespective of the apologetics, claims of mistranslation etc etc.

biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm

What the Quran-bashers don’t want you to know is that the Bible (Hebrew) is far more violent than the Quran.

loonwatch.com/2011/03/what-the-quran-bashers-dont-want-you-to-know-about-the-bible/

Posting a bad translation from a anti islam propaganda site i see

this is historical fact and yet. Bitches go to school for this shit and still end up whores?

Anybody who believes in god, any shape or form, is a fucking retard.

>Same God
Well there is only one creator.

>Same Founder
No.
Judaism was founded by Moses.
Christianity was founded by Christ.
Islam was founded by Muhammad.

>Same sort of text
Only if you're illiterate.

Hey guy Canadafag here, I used to be a mudslime, by family tradition, until I read the qu'raan and realized what it meant.

For those unsure/unaware/not wanting to believe it, I'll make it clear for everyone..

Islam as it is portrayed in the Qu'raan is not a religion of peace. Plain and simple. However, modern most modern Muslims have abadonned the extremist ideas of the original Qu'raan..

So for those of you who are still dumb, simply put :
Islam is not peace
Not all Muslims follow the true Islam.

That's why the bible is the best out of the 3. we don't do blood libels. all you gotta do is just not be an actual toxic fagget or your own faggotry will be the death of you. fury not fear.

these things mentioned there are not commandments, but is narration. also, christians follow the gospels and don't follow the old testament, wherever it condradicts the gospels
HAHA, yes, the translation, sure. i wrote these out myself. from this website:
quran.com/
nice try
>end up whores
what are you talking about

He means Abraham, but regarding texts I can only guess he means they are all large tomes that dictate how to worship God.

Prove it.

JESUSNEVEREXISTED.COM

also check out, if interested in ancient history, this article re Exodus (if anything, ancestors that the jews claimed were expelled from Egypt)

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/01/exodus-redux-jewish-identity-and-the-shaping-of-history/

And this guys theory on Exodus:

veteranstoday.com/2015/05/03/egypt-knew-no-pharaohs-nor-israelites/

the basic theme of jews claiming victimhood and persecution begins with the Exodus lie.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/04/reflections-on-the-history-of-the-jewish-hoax/

The violence and calls for violence and conquest in the Koran is inarguable.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

comparing the mythical Moses (an Egyptian name, *possibly* a real Egyptian priest of Atkenhaten (sp?) who fled with followers with the sun god religion that had zero to do with the yahweh cult of the Israelite Semirmtic tribes)... to mohammad makes sense.

comparing either to Jesus of Nazareth is absurd.

Catholics vs Protestants
Sunni vs Shia vs all the other sects
Haredi vs anybody not autistic

The most vicious fights are infighting.

Nothing at all. I'm white and therefore considered crazy for defending my own heritance. Boi

All three embrace "my way or the highway." Jews don't accept christ as their savior, Christians worship a dead Jew but look down upon other Jews, and Muslims think Jesus was actually a prophet and Muhammad delivered the correct message.

9/11/2001

I bet cuz they like being called goyims. and are to this day the 1% of all of us. jewish mobsters totally don't exist

what are you referring to and what are you even saying? this doesn't make any sense muslim

My way. or hells highway.

True for Catholics and other Supercessionists, not true for Judeoprotestants like Evangelicals.

And there absolutely are 'commands' in the Mosaic law to violence. Jews have a better PR department than Muzzies, but all one has to do is read the thing.

I agree with you that the NT is totally different from the Koran and OT.

I am agnostic, former Catholic - I view theology as silly but dont agree with the New Atheist view of trying to attack religious people's * faith*... except for attacking the absurd notion anyone but flawed men wrote these shitty books.

alternet.org/30-most-violent-exhortations-bible-torah-and-quran

Precisely, this subversion tactic was widely common centuries ago as a way to sway conversion, and still persists among protestants and some Orthodox denominations.

what do you think made the Trump election so powerful. the internet was backing it up! no body likes Blacked.com cuz what of it's HDness!? Fuck off Kike nigger thread is retarded

>muh all religions are equal

w e w l a d i remember all the times christians conquered muslim homelands and forced them to convert

>inb4 crusades
if somebody says "muh crusades" i'll fucking kill them

>Evangelicals
evangelicals don't kill and wage war. killing two abortion doctors is nothing against muslim violence. and again, this is narration and not a commandment. the war waging and hating are commandments in the quran.
>And there absolutely are 'commands' in the Mosaic law to violence.
where are your facts?

ok, you're just babbling something. who cares. nobody will take you seriously. why are you even posting anything on here. your only way is violence and lies and you're lying so bad, everbody can see. so all you have is violence. good luck with that

This guy is a Muslim:

youtu.be/YVNMAq7R0D0

I grew up Catholic but am not religious, no fan of Islam, but I think this ^^man really is a man of peace and a man of God.

I think good people will 'wear' any religion well while assholes will use it as an excuse - little violence in the New Testament but the Catholic Church ducking murdered people for translating the Bible, etc etc.

point is, religion is not going to make anyone good or evil.

The heart does that.

There isn't a white genocide happening FOOL!!!! Your paranoid now let me nail you to a cross for not letting me fucking CUCKING YOU!!!!

muslim here but i stand by all beliefs, like christianity and atheism are valid to me

goes back to the quote 'why can't we all be right'

people need to find their own way on their own, and everyone is given the chance to do so

Different Christian sects from the same country can't even get along so...

Also all the of the retards who unironcally scream Deus Vult need to face the reality that most Christian groups can't even get along with eachother, even during the Crusades. Speaking of which did fuck all to stop the Muslim raids and invasions. we can thank the dirty Mongolian horde for decimating the Islamic empire.

what do you want to achieve with this nonsense?

Your words not mine. only violence ever done was in SELF DEFENSE

Stop feeding the trolls

the facts are in the links.

you dont have to read them, but they are there.

i agree evangelicals are not currently committing violence, unless you count politicians who advocate for state violence.

dude, check out the links.

peace out

The "heart" is a completely objective animal instinct, nothing more. Religion is an important part in developing human morality, we may not need it as much in modernity but I think dispensing with it completely gave us what we have today - nihilism and materialism.

lol wut

allah means 'the god' in arabic

Finally, a logical mind.

Breaking this retarded thread. ask stupid questions get stupid answer

because everyone has a different interpretation of their religion. and religion is powerful enough to make people devote their lives to it. and its also one of the most abuseable tools available for people to control masses of other people.

yo bro got that potent yahweh

he knows.
allahu be satan

you idiots that talk about the violence islam preaches as if it's the only thing it preaches, islam is vast and almost all of it is about peace, love and life. and ofcourse.. knowledge

this isn't some little cult, this shit offers so much to the world, not the only ideology that does but is one of them, we need to all hold on to our beliefs and work together to improve them

>people to control masses of other people.
>masses of other people

You could of just said the following: it's a tool used by the few to control the many, or the masses.

Moron.

>i remember all the times christians conquered muslim homelands and forced them to convert

Name one time.

>Extremists speak for everyone
Goodness I hope you get flayed by rats for this level of retardation.

Bitches are stupid so humanity made comic books.

>unless you count politicians who advocate for state violence.
what does that have to do with religion?
>the facts are in the links.
yeah, jewish law also says, to stone people. do they do it nowadays? no. do muslims do it? yes. and the violent commandements are pruny against those in the quran. and christians don't have ANY violent commandements OR narration. so no, jews and muslims are not alike. and christians and muslims are absolutely not alike. stating that thora is FAR MORE violent than quran is delusional.

Prove that god does not exist

It's become strikingly obvious in recent times just exactly how violent Islam is compared to Christianity, because it's just come into serious contact in the modern period.

Like it or not violence was a fundamental part of the religion, it's written in the texts. I really don't mind Islam actually, but keep it out of Western countries. We're too different to live together. Even if we weren't so different, I want my people to be with their own.

Not that guy but that would mean all religion has that as it's final goal, which isn't the case.

Islam is all about THOT policing.

it was sarcasm m8

i wasn't even asking a question in the first place and you answered with nonsense. then my question was:
>what are you referring to and what are you even saying? this doesn't make any sense muslim
whats stupid about that?

cuz I'm white :D

Totally sounds unbiased.

and it's always gunna fall back to the white man no matter the lives.

the difference is:
Jews wait for the messiah
Christians say Jesus was the messiah
Muslims say, jesus was a prophet not the messiah and both, jews and christians are missguided by wrong translations etc

All major religions have been hijacked and will be continued to be hijacked by sociopaths and psychopaths that utilize it as a tool to have control over others.

It depends on the leader of the mosque, synagogue, and church.

all religion should be illegal

jews think they made god and not the other way around. There is nothing good about being human.

>implying

They view each other as different. They ignore similarties because they view themselvs as different, and over-exxegerate their differences as those are the only things those parties have to cling onto to say they might be right. And it's all about being proving themselvs right....espically islamic extremeists.

>unbiased
how can it be even biased?

i'd chill in a room with satan.

i just wanted to emphasize how strong the emotions linked to religion are.

>basic facebook meme on Sup Forums

wow

like th US isn't violent?

statistics, show that christianity is infact most violent in how many deaths were caused over history.

muslims have been fucked with and till are, that's why there's violence no?

and every single chapter of the quran kinda begins with 'in the name of god most beneficent most merciful' and mercy is preached towards everyone.

like the definition of a muslim in islam, i'm not kidding, is 'someone who doesn't hurt other people'.

and that's the most important thing isn't it? for people to be safe from other people's harm.

it's up to us to do what is the correct thing to do and that's the chance we're given, all of us, be you born atheist, muslim, or someone who went from one of those to the other, every religion has something to offer just as people do

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things) 49:13