Any good Chinese films?

Any good Chinese films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEKpyzyn6N8
liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1388635583
youtube.com/watch?v=3seYwvf63EQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont care if they eat dog. But is it the norm to beat them to death and gut them while theyre still living? Or is this an extreme case caught on film

The Chinese believe brutalizing and instilling pain and fear release the flavours

Recently watched a documentary (tyson foods and other companies i think) about animal abuse in the food industry and I didn't expect to cry so much

>Americans does this to cows, chickens and pigs daily.
>claim moral higher ground

they're food. either go full vegan or gtfo.

>Americans does this to cows, chickens and pigs daily.
source?

>M-MUH DOGS!!!!

kek

I used to beat the shit out of stray dogs and drown them in the hudson river.

Honestly, kill yourself.

protracted stressful lives/deaths ruin cow, chicken, lamb, and pig meat.

*sharpens katana and gives you the athiest nod*

For what it's worth I find the Yip man series pretty comfy.

also that one Jackie chan movie where he play a kung fu monk/cook who must leave temple due to scummy invaders looking to build a railroad.

Chinese aren't like us, they don't have souls.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEKpyzyn6N8

I always thought vegans were pretty dumb, thanks for proving that at least one vegan is.

literally any farm with animals does comparable things

you know why they are so merciless to dogs?

because dogs are the most like people

chinese people hate human beings more than they hate themselves

Aren't pigs more intelligent than dogs too? Go cry somewhere else pussies.

>no argument just ad hom

yeah nah fuck off.

No, they fucking don't. There is a difference between humane slaughtered and what the Chinese do to dogs. You're an idiot.

>humane slaughter

Kek!

lol its funny when its pigs

oh so you dont have any proof?
I hope you arent too retarded to realize i wanted proof that americans do the same things OPs image are doing

yeah they do, you're too sheltered to know shit about it

how isnt the chinese method humane? They literally smack them in the head once with a stick and its lights out for the dog compared to that pig vid where the bolts to the head dont kill them instantly

>literally posted a video doing the same and worst

0/10 troll or just a butthurt amerifat realizing their shit stinks the same as everyone elses

Even ignoring the morality of this, it seems so fucking inefficient. Aren't you damaging product? Doesn't it take a long time to fucking gather them up like that and beat them and ensure they're dead? It just seems like setting up a throat cutting conveyor belt system would be so much easier.

How do u guys find these videos? Search google for "chinese being inhuman"?

>being bludgeoned to death vs being shocked bolted they die instantly
id pick the electricity any day

that vid was much worse. they were torturing pigs for fun compared to the chinks just whacking them in the head to knock them out

search google for "a day in the life of dog in china"

did you watch the video? they didnt die instantly. the dogs all got knocked out in one smack.

it's a pneumatic bolt. not electric shock.

its gives them a skull fracture to die from slowly. at least Chinese bash them to death.

> It just seems like setting up a throat cutting conveyor belt system would be so much easier.
find enough electricity and enough money in the chink dog meat business to justify it, gwailo

liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1388635583
lol

If all meat is equal, why can't we consume human flesh?

I don't mean like literal conveyor belt, you could literally just set up tables across a warehouse with a giant bin at the end. One guy just pulling dogs out, cut the throat, pass it down.

they die instantaneously ive seen them used up close

If i had suddenly gained superpowers (flight, super strength, invulnerability, etc.) the first thing I would do is kill people like this, make a big show of it and basically terrorize them. And if anyone on the internet cried about it I would call them fagets.

the dogs suffocate to death by blood filling their lungs from being bludgeoned, it may look like they are not moving and dead but they remain conscious for a minute or two -- fucking awful

>reporting liveleak
lol kill yourself

>its gives them a skull fracture to die from slowly.

destroying the brain by way of shattering the bone surrounding it is not a "slow death."

I wouldn't feel any remorse if China was nuked through and through.

> just set up tables across a warehouse with a giant bin at the end
they honestly dont need that much dogs or
probably dont have enough space. But much more likely, they have been doing it since there were fewer employees and dont think of changing their method.

Doing gods daydreaming son.

go back to your fucking hugbox shaman

Liveleak got pussified like three-four years ago, or at least adopted the functions to be pussified in the future.

Above every comments section is a notice to report all racist, misogynist, or otherwise bigoted post :)

Streetfight Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=3seYwvf63EQ

why? who gives a shit? dogs are food to them just like cows are food to us which makes indians flip the fuck out.

thats a lot bigger hassle than just smashing them with sticks as they come out of the gate

The fuck did you expect from mass meat production. Livestock has to be raised eliminated quickly and efficiently.

I'm an amateur butcher, I've slaughtered a fair number of little lamps and pigs, but it's always in the most human fashion as possible. With pigs, we first put a bullet into its brain and when poor fella drops on his knees, I simply cut his throat until he bleeds out. Simple and effective. Same with cows, although they're tougher to deal with because they're rather BIG. With lambs, I stab him at the back of its head/neck which paralyzes it, therefore when I slit its throat it doesn't feel anything. There are protocols for when you butcher an animals, not to make them suffer and shit. But these chinks, man, they're complete soulless lunatics, fuck them. Fucking assholes.

kek it looks like memories of murder with all the jumping kicks and shit

I think the Chinese should just resort to eating themselves to rid the world of their filth

I would probably kill you too, kek.

and a >tip to you sir

>that battle music
HIIIIIIYYUUAHH

You are a vengeful faggot and will end up killing some innocent folk because they looked at you in a wrong way.

nice fake rp

>still being hypocritical american

>makes fedora meme
>is the one who is completely sociopathic and indifferent to extreme animal cruelty

wew lad

>it's a "China will takeover the world and the West can't do anything about it so they bitch in a Javanese Shadow Puppet website" episode

just like a kung fu movie

theyre butchering animals for food. the same shit that happens at your local farm down the street. go threaten them if you care so much about animals you fucking dumb faggot

>no mentions of Shaolin Soccer

not only that, but theyre butchering dogs for food because theres literally no meat available for the 990 million peasants so they eat the dogs and cats that roam the streets

Eurocucka do this shit daily who cares

That looks really unsanitary.

what the fuck is wrong with asian people? Is this like a fetish or something?

But farm animals don't have personality

making animals suffer is inefficient though.

how do you suggest they execute them? Its not like they have a fucking pneumatic bolt like americans use on cows and pigs. And they cant just stick their hands near their faces to slit their throats without risking being bitten and getting rabies. honestly bashing them in the head seems logical

Nope, organising a happy and joyful life for piggy is expensive and hard consuming, impossible on large scales.

>If I gained superpowers
BAHAHAAHAHAH fuck you made me laugh, just how autistic are you. This isn't some fairy tale kiddo. Get back to fapping your 3 inch to anime and blasting video game music while running down your hall way with your arms behind your back

how fucked up do you need to be to work in a slaughterhouse?

I suddenly have the urge to replay Sleeping Dogs and throw triad members into vending machines or airducts

sure it is. they dont go out of their way to make them suffer except smacking them to make them move. They lay in cages and get sick and are neglected because the manpower to prevent that would be inefficient. having meat farms look like Auschwitz is how you keep prices low

Sex & Zen 3D

I don't see a problem. They're aiming for the heads.

protip: they don't get caught.

>unning down your hall way with your arms behind your back

I used to have that guy in school, everyone hated him, what does it mean?

Imagine a world where the Nazi empire kept to themselves and didn't go all hollacost on the jews, and prospered to become one of the great superpowers of today. Do you think they would have put up with these muslim psychos? Those retard N.Korea fucks? These mongoloid sickos? Heck we'd probably have colonized the solar system by now and left these savages to fend for themselves and eventual oblivion.

It's an anime meme.

i'm don't give CRAP abuot stupid freaking animals. they arent even ppl (which i dont even care about ether wow WAR HAPPENS idiot get over it).

ya'll pussies...

>go full vegan

Yeah, fuck birds though.

You can put all the chicken torture videos you could find in this thread and I wouldn't bat an eye. Birds are the biggest dick on this planet.

Your "muh hard acceptance" reveals that you are bigger pussy that anyone itt.

I think eventually Nazi Germany would have been forced into a massive war regardless

>"chinese being inhuman"
That's redundant

your the pussy for thinking dumb animals are even worth shit! do u cry evry time you step on an ant retard? WAR HAPPENS get over it ppl die its what they DO!! weakling...