My roommate is the filthiest, dumbest, rudest...

My roommate is the filthiest, dumbest, rudest, most ill-tempered piece of shit excuse of a human being I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with. How do I ruin his life without it being traced back to me, Sup Forums?

>Instal cp on his pc
>Call the cops
>???
>profit

Get them to ruin their own life

That's inevitable, he's such a sad piece of shit. I only have to live with him for 3 more weeks and I really want to see him get rek'd before I leave. He's made my entire year hell.

This

Wish I could, but he's always stationed at his fucking PC because all he does with his shitty life is play CSGO and yell at other people because he sucks at games lel

>get pass to phone
>wait till past day
>change
>leave
>never tell

Try again in english please.

as long as you're on the same network all you need to do is some basic script kiddie shit
>metasploit
>armitage

What's his steam username if all he does is play csgo

Lol!

>set up a sniffer
>wait a month
>blackmail

Don't know, I don't play with the fucker. After a long day of school+work and having to clean up after the mess he and his shitty friends leave around the apartment, the last thing I want to do is sit down and play vidya with him.

retard detected

Wait for him to leave then set him up witg a cs scambot, if he has a knife this should be easy if he leaves his computer unlockef

Kill him

He never leaves his PC unlocked. Besides, if he did, I'd probably just download hella cheese pizza kek

I think about it every time I see him, user.

Put raw meat/dead rat inside his mattress. It'll rot and either just be an annoyance or make him sick

That's so easily traced back to me, user. We live in the same fucking room.

I like the idea, though.

Make it look like the rat burrowed into his mattress or something. He can't pin the seemingly random actions of an animal to you

>buy rubber gloves
>go outside and grab the filthiest stray cat/dog you find
>rub against his bed/clothing
>mites or fleas not guaranteed, but likely