nhl.com/predators/news/a-tale-of-two-finnish-goaltenders/c-284399868
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for CBJ

>11 fucking hits
based RR55

hi yes win cup penguins

THIS FOR ALL MY BROTHERS THAT'S GOING THROUGH THE STRUGGLE THAT'S ON THE GRIND

PERSONALITY CHANGE

What is the greatest /hoc/ meme of all time?

If you didn't watch the Sens-Pens games, you just missed the memiest game of the year.

>you will never have sex with and make superior Kessel babies with Amanda

>pongs win cup
>sadboys best team in the NFL
>blow jackets become elite
>old-ass irrelevant reality show star elected president
>bowie died

2016 is truly the most cancerous year

You now remember Zac Rinaldo

was top menes

Go live in Canada if you're that triggered about our president

kys

14th for Staphylococcus Aureus

why you gotta remind me? :(

Cell key etc

>mfw we traded for him for a 3rd rounder
for a good 10 games he was fantastic desu
He drew more penalties than he took.
Was sound defensively.

to bad he got buried in our AHL Team since he's a shitter.

more than the cucks getting utterly blown out by the flimflams?

>someone saved my meme

I'm flattered.

>Crosby only had one point
WHAT THE FUCK. WAY TO KILL MY TEAM.
>8 goals
>1 crosbr point
Confirmed draft bust

too much effort involved in that, i'll happily stay here and continue to piss off the local hillbillies by staying real.

although canada actually acknowledges hockey as the superior sport, unlike this place.

I prefer Crosby's sister

>wins
>serious goalie stat
joj

Who /cold/ here

i could 100% envision her as a neo-nazi

she just has that look

also, cindy is definitely into incest.

I bet she wasn't allowed to shoot pucks at the washing machine because women should only be putting laundry into them.

Then why isn't pekka leading the vezina race?

>too much effort
Typical low energy libcuck

Or even dubnyk?

>by staying real.
Ha

not a libtard

liberals have their own set of ideals, just as conservatives do. i have no set of ideals whatsoever. consistency is overrated.

>King Karl with 4 points
>Cell key and Bill with 3 each
>Crosby with only 1 point despite the 8 goals
>Sens abysmal PP somehow got 3 goals
>Penalty shot
>Shorthanded goal
>Both starters pulled
>FuckingRust with the hat trick

Whenever you thought this game was done with memes, it would prove you wrong. Not even mad that >my team lost.

There is no general but /hoc/ and do is its messenger. Thou shalt have no memes before dog

Where did you get this rough translation from? Sweden?

devils fucking suck
Flyers are ELITE

>nihilist

Is there a greater bromance than Juuse and Rinne?
nhl.com/predators/news/a-tale-of-two-finnish-goaltenders/c-284399868

all is fine and dandy but Bowie was a nazi too. I 'm afraid it's true.
His best music ended when he parted ways with the real deal, Mick Ronson. Everything after that was capitalising on memes and pop hits.

how do i refute this?

>yfw the jackets will be in first place in the NHL by next week

>5 biggest meme teams in one picture
Fucking out

>S N E S
>N
>E
>S

>no snes

Clearly you don't know what a meme team is

>snes
>meme team
Clearly you don't know what irrelevant means
No irrelevant team can be a meme team

Virtanen is a double agent who cost Canada the tourney.

>snes have offense for once
>their goaltendie sucks

Bowie was a god though.

If you make god-tier music, you are forgiven of all wrongdoings. (also see: Varg Vikernes)

>His best music ended when he parted ways with the real deal, Mick Ronson.

the Berlin trilogy was his best work though.

also, Blackstar was his best album since Heroes. god knows what sort of amazing music we were robbed of, if he truly was back on the right track.

>Bob has 3 shutouts tied for second and first is Dubnyk, tied for most wins, 7 combined losses (whigh I'll give could be a lot better), .930 save (below Price, Rask and Dubnyk amongst 10 or more winners), 2.03 GAA (not the best but good, below Price, Rask, Dubnyk and Jones regard 10 or more wins), not in contention though

Crawford has arguably been the best goalie in the league for the last 2 years

Varg did nothing wrong

must just be a coincidence crawford went to shit as the defensive depth left. just like with quick....

really gets the brain a thinkin

>the Berlin trilogy was his best work though

I can't say I 've heard it through and through, despite the obvious songs, but how can it be better than the Ziggy era? I mean you are talking hard rock and roll here.

It's probably because he's Russian

Low is a contender for the greatest album of all time.

>I mean you are talking hard rock and roll here.
>actually caring about genres

wew lad

Reminder we beat you 7 -1

I didn't mean it like that, I meant it as in, I like the sound of the electric guitar. I first heard of Ronson's riffs when I was around 13-14 and thought that this band was great.

Every once in awhile leafs make a good post

>FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY >FINLAND SUCKS COCK RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY

It's always one or the other with them. I don't remember last time they had good offense and goaltending in the same game.

Nice win pongs, very good/comfy night for phil. Wore my kessel jersey and gobbled down hot dogs at the O after the game

>Wore my kessel jersey and gobbled down hot dogs at the O after the game
We know it's you Phil.

i have mixed feelings on the berlin trilogy. like, two of my favourite bowie albums are low and heroes, but a lot of the work in there is not strictly 'bowie' so to speak. put another way, i like a lot of the instrumental jams and ambient stuff but it doesn't exactly strike me as bowie-esque so much as it does "bowie and friends" or "brian eno featuring david bowie". still great stuff though

>gobbled down wieners in a kessel jersey

sounds about right

Fuck the sabres lmaoo

>tfw no pongs gf to share fries with at the O

>gobbled down hot dogs at the O after the game
Like mother, like son

Hey faggots apologize to NYR

I'd rather die

I'm sorry you're such a shit team with shit fans and a shit franchise

i am sorry you are overweight

Mackinnon for tanev NOW

You'll apologize when we win the cup

I'll do that deal all day

Get this niggerfrog meme the fuck out of my hoc.

>ACKHAWs

>when we
>we

Interestingly enough, that's the sound I make every time I wake up and find out toews is still out

sweet penalty kills bro

>rags

>rags

Delete this brasil

what is that thing

lmao that lil nigga look like the baby from dinosaurs

that's a typical BR

reminder that crosby is a creasebabby and laine is generationally elite sniper that can generate goals anywhere on the i

I saw earlier someone saying this graph came from plebbit,can anyone verify this?

It's from Twitter

What team would he play for today?

Is there a /hoc/ fantasy league?

Leveraxe.

Now.

Tri-quarterly reminder that Phil Kessel is a fucking nigger and John Tortorella could knock Bob Hartley THE FUCK OUT if he ever got on the ice with him

there are multiple

Whats the best ine I can jump into matey?

They're all drafted and running at this point.

Nolan Patrick will miss the WJCs. Who will tge Canadian Hype Machine turn its attention to? Cody Glass?

>zero goals from behind the goal line

Laine is a bust

MODOK?