BKN:Trevor Booker starting, Bennett to bench
ATL:Paul Millsap (hip) to start, Muscala to bench
POR:Al-Farouq Aminu will come off the bench

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/5PD1FJFHT57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this man is your MVP

I like this thread

I'm locking myself in the discord until further notice....

Goodbye /nba/....

Everyone talking about the triple-doubles yet forgetting hes scoring 31 a game too

bump, good thread

posting in the non-Harry edition

>Dion Waiters and Kyrie were supposed to be the best backcourt in the NBA ever

One workout with Kobe did all this?

>Tim Hardaway Jr

OLADIPO CLUTCH DEFENSE TO STOP A GAME TYING THREE FROM HARDAWAY JR.

SON OF WADE STRIKES AGAIN

>refball is only ok on /nba/ when Lebron and westbrook get it

>mfw

Son, I am not disappoint.

Okafor for Mudiay, who says no?

He has every right to. Dedmon's chimp ass kept throwing elbows at monroe, monroe confronts him, and Bertans comes and shoves Monroe for literally no fucking reason.
If I'm Beasley, a guy that loves his team, I'd be up in arms about that shit too.

Both sides, throw more in on both sides and I can see that working. Something like another pick from Phili and a big man from Denver

>POR:Al-Farouq Aminu will come off the bench

Glad, this dude dropped hard. Tired of his scrub ass. Only player on the Blazers that cares anymore is Dame and CJ. Crabbe was a waste of money and this roster is ass.

Someone needs to be traded asap.

>one wee little elbow to the gut
>chimp out

I think Monroe is the chimp here

Let me get one thing straight, Russell Westbrook is not a good basketball player. He's a ball hog, he takes bad shots, he's a playoff choker, and more importantly he doesn't make his teammates better like Curry. I know he is averaging a triple double, but if you take a deeper look it's actually not that impressive. It's actually pretty easy to have 31ppg and 11 apg when you are literally the only ball handler and you take 30 shots per game. Oh and his 10 rpg isn't impressive either. The Thunder big men literally don't go for rebounds and just let Westbrook grab them so he can run the floor and try to score in transition. He is the definition of a stat padder. He has never won a championship, and never will. In fact his selfish gameplay is so cancerous that he forced out two of the best NBA players in the league in Harden and Durant. Westbrook literally singlehandedly dismantled a dynasty. The only people who think Westbrook is actually good are casuals and children who only see his dunk highlights on sports center top 10

is this new pasta?

>one wee little elbow
I saw three elbows thrown.

I miss Thabo, Roberson is still a poor replacement for him.

Someone put Canadians out on the missing milk carton, Lowry and DeFrozen nowhere to be found

hes good, but not that good. his last triple double before tonight was actually a quadruple double. 10 TOV. and hes been shooting under 40% in this stretch.

None landed, he was just trying to get away. Last one was a push off and not a blow

you spent a lot of time writing out something that takes a single second to block, less is more Harry

what? they both played well though.

Carroll is a thug

>M-MVP!!1!
>6th seed

Fucking kek

So lets say Thunder finish 6th in West, does Brodie still get MVP?

>Wizards won

How did this happen

Except none of those players are in a retarded system where the centers just box out and let the PG run in to grab the board. Curry would average just as many triple doubles if he was in OKCs system, except curry would probably average 40ppg if he shot as much as Westbrook

vine.co/v/5PD1FJFHT57

Double pump dunk on Howard, who got his hand on the ball and almost dislodged it, and bumped Oladipo mid air.

Yes, if he averages over 22-9-9.

>6th
>Thunder are tied for 4th

an Asian that can't do math, how sad.

Honestly if he does average a triple double the league HAS to give it to him otherwise they'd be some major outrage. Something that only one other player has done in NBA history and not get MVP? Blasphemous

Nets don't have a point guard.

Stay mad lorry, kek. Little bitch mad as fuck.

oladipo for ROTY

Oladipo isn't a rookie...

Where is oladipos neck?

Grizzlies and Rockets are going to win their games tho

Looks like Steven Adams was laughing at the end

On some dudes dick. Lmao

> unironically starting Dellavedova and Snell
The Bucks would be good as fuck if they could surround Parker and Giannis with even average level players, but apparently that's too difficult for them

and Durant and Curry get easy as shit shots because they play with multiple All-Stars which inflates their efficiency stats, all stats have context.

Laker game in 15 minutes, get hyped faggots

Him and Brodie were laughing and ran off like they almost got caught playing ding dong ditch

lmfao look at adams

Davis/Giannis to team up in free agency where?

>After the game was over the crowd in Atlanta started cheering MVP! MVP! for Russell Westbrook. He also got loud MVP chants when he first shot free throws

FUCKING KEKED THE HAWKS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ATL CONFIRMED THUNDER NATION

Our main shooting guard is injured, Snell's the backup.
The only legitimate complaint is the point guard position.

>Charlotte losing to Dallas

fucks sakes, there goes my bet

>old man retired Kobe is still the 3rd best SG in the league

Why is SG so weak?

Why would I be mad? My team is guranteed a #1 seed, we are the only team to ever have 4 all NBA players, and vegas had us as huge favorites to win the championship.

LMAO I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

>ATLANTA COCKS
>LOYAL FANS

Pick one.

>my
>we
>us
>win the championship

Kobe did this once too at the Garden

Son of Kobe confirmed

@72942548

Do not give him replies steady as she goes

If you had said to me 3 years ago that Durant would be the "big villain" and Westbrook, "the Hero" in 2 years time, I'd laugh my ass off.

I've been a lifelong fan since 2013 bro

>get back home from date with aunt
>westbrook yet again has another triple double

STEADY AS SHE GOES

GET
THE
FUCK
IN
HERE

Time to get spooky

Wew Harden

Dubs and Kawhi hits another game winner

>get back home from date with aunt

This is just embarrassing.

Why does Atlanta hate the Hawks so much? Arena is always empty, fans aren't loyal. I saw a bunch of people in OKC jerseys, even some rainbow Denver jerseys. This shit it just sad.

FEAR THE DEER

Webm of Dipo destroying d12 NOW

Giannis is going to be the best player in the league

Pels v Grizz going OT lads

>spuds

Wew. Refs just gave a flagrant to Harden with 19 seconds left on the clock, making it a 1pt game.

Horford misses a point blank layup to win the game in Houston

lol just stop san fran gay boy

>there are still lakersfans

>Brick a shot
>turnover the ball
>commit a flagrant foul

>all in the same sequence

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

SPOILERS

Celtics fans on suicide watch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>HORFORD MISSING THE GAME WINNING LAYUP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what other good games are on bro's? my car broke down so im sleeping in a walmart parking lot tonight

Here comes the game winner from Kawhi

Do it for trump!!!!!!

Muh Jaylen Brown ahhhaha

>mvp has to be on a good team
This line of thinking is fucking retarded.
Its most valuable player not best player on the best team.

AD's pullup shot is almost at an elite level

>Horford is going to push us to the second seed in the east
>We'll beat the Cavs guys trust me
>we didn't want KD anyways

Nice max contract for a concussion babby that blows open layups faggots.

>The pressure is on (You)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bulls were 47-35 when jordan one his first mvp. if westbrook can get around there should be no complaints

>my fucking face when

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Delly for game winner calling it now

Harden better

Bucksfags here.
Good win, spuds.
But I do feel like we got cheated on a couple close-game calls. Not the goaltend.
>Mirza in charge of making an open shot

ANTHONY FUCKING DAVIS

>Giannis Travelantekempo

SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS

Is Russell Westbrook the new chuck Norris.... Time to go to the barrens!