Fattest girl you've ever hooked up with, Sup Forums? Stories & pics welcome

Fattest girl you've ever hooked up with, Sup Forums? Stories & pics welcome.

This is why airlines can charge for two seats

Just my GF, she was 360 pounds when I met her, she lost weight, got down to 280, she's put a few pounds back on and has kinda leveled around 290-300
I weigh 250 pounds

Are those her tits or yours?

trips confirms nasty man titties

One titty mine, one titty hers. We have combined

Currently have a pigslut gf, been dating for nearly 2 years.

I fucked a fat Asian chick once. She looked something like this. So fat we could only do missionary.

my gf since 5 yrs

Not my proudest moment lmao

topkek

more pics?

>be me
>date skinny girl
>shes gets fat and ugly
>break up with her
>she tries to start shit
>send her pictures of gorillas with her face
>she calls police and they confiscate my PC
>2 week suspension from school for cyber bullying

yes

It takes a real man to go down on another man and still know he's straight as in my case.

what does she enjoy sexually?

she likes to get dominated and love to get fucked doggy

Would fuck

I hooked up with this fatty about 12 years ago one night after quaffing a litre of vodka and with wine coolers her nickname was cookies when i asked why she showed me her tits and no lie her areolas were about the size of a softball and her tits were tiny.
I was her first white guy (she was white btw) and she told me after the fact. I wanted to die.

kek

When I was 16 this 400 pound women tricked me into fucking her. Didn't even know her name. Wouldn't recognize her if she was in front of me. But yeah.....I fucked her.

Did you eat her pussy?

current gfs tits

how is that going user?

this is her Its great, she is a great girl and her pussy is amazing. I have dumped in in a couple times when I was drunk. We may be having a threesome with another girl this week.

This horny girl with PCOS. Must have been 90Kg at 5'6".

But man did she like a good fuck.
Blind fold, riding crop, anal beads, butt plug, dp with toys, swallow, facial, hot tub, tied down, forced orgasm.

Never got to do hot wax though :(

No, but she gave good dome and the puss was tight. When the lights kicked on after bustin on her "cookies", sobered up pretty quick and split.

Met a borderline morbidly obese woman/thing on Plenty of Fish. She had me come to her house at midnight and I fucked her on a blanket in her back yard while the husband and young daughter were inside sleeping. Came on her face and left. was awesome

WTF i think i went 2 high school with this chick. she from austria?

cheers user, keep a good thing going.

GF was already chubby but started getting bigger when she went to college and after I told her I like a bit of extra weight on a girl. 3 years on and she is 5'1 170 lbs and 38G. I love her figure, don't mind if she gains or loses a bit.

Agree. Would destroy.

I'm a fairly good looking guy & have dated some hot chicks, but def not beneath slamming a pig. I'd prefer it a lot of times.

Wifed one actually. Pic related. Pregnant boobs on the right & full of milk.

another time I met another girl who's husband liked to send her out to get fucked by other men and record it/send him pics while it was going on. She met me at the Winking Lizard first (to confirm I wasn't a serial killer i guess) wearing a trench coat which I thought was odd. We got back to my place and it turned out she was wearing a super slutty lingerie under the coat. We did every position/anal/throat fucking. She had just gave birth a month or 2 before this so as she was riding me, her titties started just dripping milk. Came on her face and sent pic to the husband. Later she said he fucked her too when she got home.

Wtf kind of third world country do you live in?

Sounds hot & I'm the same way. Hate skinny little bitches.

Pics, user?

Is her name jessica?

I've moved on from BBWs to only looking for Lipedema girls.

Can you even get it in? Jesus Christ you fat fucks are disgusting

Lost my V card to a 299 lb girl with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. No fucking lie I had never really paid all that much attention to eyes til I met her. Anyway she was a nympho and it was amazing!