Eternal /trb/ - Ronan Keating Edition

old: "Useful" /trb/ related links:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

>Is FM17 worth it?
Absolutely, it's revolutionary and adds a brand new dynamic to the game that you couldn't even comprehend having only played older version.

>Why the negative reviews?
FIFA executives are intentionally downvoting it. It's a conspiracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuJrEBtmM1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCYKAaef5Zs
ebay.co.uk/itm/-/162310622770
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-38230154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didnt want him to be bad, although I wouldnt have gone after him, just love me some drunk transfers with the basis being one extremely high attribute.
>tfw a bunch of shitty scouting reports coming in of huge shitty CDs and speedy strikers
I do need some pace and big bois should really ponder this over a few beers.

Second for 4132

>90+2 OG
KILL ME

I'm really struggling to get into this game, not played FM since FM14.

Can anyone recommend a good save in one of Europe's less glamorous leagues?

Turkey, Russia, Austria, Belgium etc

Ideally someone good but not too good and with potential

HOOGSTRATEN
RUPEL BOOM

join me in the Polish league, pretty fun

>arrows

Guise, I just spent 20 minutes watching this
youtube.com/watch?v=uCYKAaef5Zs

It actually made me feel. I remember watching a lot of these goals live and even remember where I was, who I was with.
>its almost been 10 years since torres signed for liverpool

hold me edition

>starts running backwards at mid line

he has given up before he started

>those moments when FM makes you rage at 3am

I have a little problem. ( FM15 )

My team usually scores first , I have a 2/3-0 lead and in the second half , we concede 2 or 3 goals...
I usually take the attacking mentality and very fluid.When I'm in the lead , to which mentality should I change?

>telling the players they should be careful and the game can still change

it's like you WANT to choke

Do you think it might be something with my defense or it's just the tactics?

i just realised der chokemeister is back.
good to see you actually won one eventually.

Love Nando, hate bastards.

>good to see you actually won one eventually

>mrw i just realised
>mrw its even more entertaining than i thought

>mrw

>mrw implying

>someone else saved that
Neat.

choke general?

based Gylfi

>setting up the slaughtering of an amateur side before your europa league qualification first tie to build morale

Killing spirits to build up my own

>tfw you are that amateur side

>tfw your players are completely jaded because it's still July and you lose

>playing as Lyon
>not good enough to catch PSG since they've only drew 2 times the entire season (one against me) while winning every game
>not bad enough to get caught by the other teams
>forever 2nd place purgatory

Well this ain't no fun. At least I beat PSG in the cup tho.

I should just do my usual Turkish second division nigga squad save, that's always fun

>not roleplaying as your manager

Are peoples ligaments made of paper in this game? I must've had like 3 acl/mcl tears in 5 months

my rwb got injured , then went to play for his country where he got injured again and last match in the Euro cup , he got injured again. Swiss players...

>Former Swansea striker Lee Trundle, 40, scores an outrageously cheeky penalty during a charity game in which he scored a double hat-trick.
Cheeky indeed

That's actually neat.

>game

could still do a job for the swans

Are you sure you guys have more than 1 physio?

Somehow I think this may not be correct

This >game doesn't want to go to the Europa League, doesn't it?

Physios treat injuries, they're shit at preventing them. It's fine when your infirmary is filled for sure, but outside of that...

>corner
>cleared back out towards the touchline where the taker is
>he stands around like a muppet with the ball 5 feet in front of him while our DC sprints out from the box to get it

I'm so fucking tired of this shit and it's been going on forever. It's like the players are magnets and only one can be locked into claiming the ball under fear of the match engine exploding on the spot.

when will fm 17 be cracked?

At some point in time.

When Dany gives birth again.

>Get more than 10 injuries on first team players over the season, including 2 on my GK
>Have a small chance to still get to the Europa League
>Get trollballed again
Fuck.

That's not trollball, that's losing where it matters most.

>The children of Leltic

I had my 2 main CMs injured before the game and tied when Valladolid had 1 shot on target. How is that not trollball?

>Non-league football club Basingstoke Town have listed themselves for sale on eBay, with bids starting at 99p.

>The Southern Premier League side needs new investment with chairman Rafi Razzak stepping down after 25 years at the end of the season.

>"The world needs to know the club is for sale," supporter and former director Simon Hood told BBC Sport.

>Nine bids have already been made since the auction went live on Tuesday, with a highest offer of £285 for the seventh-tier Hampshire side

ebay.co.uk/itm/-/162310622770

>condition
>used
kek

memes

Fuck you too Altrincham

Maaaan. I miss CM 2008.

epic

>8 in 8
At least he's actually playing.

Rate my stupid idea of the day, what would you change

might be cool
consider using less instructions though

What would you change?
I have a shitton of player instructions too

>higher up
>Offside play

disguisting.jpeg.exe

considering the player roles, shorter passing, exploit the middle and look for overlap seem double
let the players play their game

Do I need a better PC for FM17? Now I'm playing FM15 and my low-end frying pan is doing fine.

Why would that be bad, tho? Wouldn't it just ensure the players would play the way you want?

>all these weak-ass shots going in because GKs are flapping morons

I'm done, uninstalling the game. Fucking garbage.

Maybe it's not the game , m8.

because why would you make it more complicated than you need to?
these are simple minded players you know

Removed play through middle and overlaps, is that good enough? What about player instructions, would you add anything?

Is FM17 any good? The reviews on Steam are kinda bad, but I'm looking for opinions over here. The last FM I played was 14 and was looking to see if I can stick with this one [with database update] or not.

>The reviews on Steam are kinda bad

What a great way to cap off this 11 game winless streak. ^___^

If the OP would stop replacing the real reason for low review scores with memes then we wouldn't get these posts

usually not
have you tried it yet?

So then which FM I should stick with? 16, 15, 14?

>The reviews on Steam are kinda bad

Buy 17. 17 only has bad reviews because of a smear campaign by chinese and brazillian gamers who are upset with SI. It's a good game.

I don't have enough experience on 17 yet to give out a verdict. Play 16 if you like 90% of goals coming off the cross (no hyperbole). Likewise, I don't have enough experience playing 15 either. 14 is fantastic though.

17 is very likely worth it though if you don't have an issue with the fact there's no Mandarin translation of the game.

Not yet, it was just an idea that popped up while walking home, but I can't put it into practice just yet, don't have the players. Need a DM (which I have already spotted, pic related) and a left IF,

Lads can I get a great big F to pay respects to the career of my legendary kazakhstani winger?

I'm almost in tears lads.

ripip Borat

>Free
>Ripping off Kazakhs when you have so much money
Disgusting

10. It's the best.

I didn't have money 13 years ago.

>Lower Tempo
>Shorter Passing
>Retain Possession
>Attacking
The last one doesn't fit. "Attacking" makes the player play significantly faster, care less about defensive work and take more chances. If you absolutely want your players to be more proactive without wasting the ball, use Control and a normal tempo. At least they'll start to bother with defensive work too as a bonus.

>SHITTY

>LELTIC

The factually correct meme answer is 12.

16 is probably the worst of the three. They're all decent and 16s UIs updates are quite nice, but like MF said the sheer number of conceded goals directly from crosses from the byline is ridiculous.

>SI
>realism

Hey, they could be that good next year!

>mfw
oh baby come to me

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-38230154
>Former England and Southampton footballer Matt Le Tissier has said he was given a "naked massage" by a coach at the centre of sex abuse allegations.

>Bob Higgins, a former youth officer at the club, is accused of historical sexual abuse against young players.

>"It's pretty disgusting. What went on is not normal behaviour. When you hear the stories of naked soapy massages, hairy bum competitions... you look back at it now and think 'hang on, what was going on?'.

>"Obviously boys talk at that age, they take the Mickey, it kind of gets covered up as a bit of banter at that stage. But as you grow into an adult, you look at it and think 'that's not right'."

It was just banter.

>second offside goal of the CL final
come on Ayanda

Bet he's going to say that crab-cock isn't right next

>Tanzanian

Fucking finally lad

How does one win a hairy bum competition?