I dare you faggots to name a single television show more cozy than TNG

I dare you faggots to name a single television show more cozy than TNG.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DydIK14AvXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=DydIK14AvXI

I can't

Voyager.

Kill (You)rself

Psych is far from the best show, but holy fuck is it comfy

TNG is super comfy, especially because I watched the fuck out of it as a child, so it has cozy nostalgia value, in addition to being actually good.

I just started watching DS9, and I think it has potential, though. The space station setting and most of the plots focusing more on relationships and being character-driven, it almost feels like a sitcom, disguised as a sci-fi, but without the laugh track.

DS9 would be much more cozy if the station wasn't some retarded looking Cardassian eyesore.

Well, since you're asking faggots, I don't think you'll meet much opposition.

Of course, those who are not afflicted with that particular mental disorder may well disagree with you.

Has anyone on Sup Forums ever been triggered harder than this poor cuck?

Projecting this hard.

How do you people even go through life getting triggered by absolutely everything and injecting your politics everywhere? Isn't that what tumblr is for?

This.

kek

No OP, I can't think of a more cosy spaceship.

Red Dwarf

Voyager had a lot of comfy value too, probably because so much of it was reused or rehashed from TNG

But there's something wrong about getting that comfy when you're a small, lone Federation ship 75,000 light years away from home, surrounded by Borg fleets and savage, unknown aliens.

>getting triggered

See:

Yep. The Feds have huge Starbases as seen in ST movies. Why the hell anyone want to live in a backwards Space-Khmer Rouge tin can station is beyond me.

damage control off the charts kek

I actually do think the ship on Voyager has a comfier feel than the Enterprise. Better mood lighting and smaller so it ends up feeling more homey. TNG is however the better series overall. I love all Trek anyway though.

>Voyager
>Comfy
All that cold metal detailing onboard the intrepid class is too sterile and new feeling. The galaxy class had floor to ceiling carpet. There is nothing comfier than a fully padded starship.

The crew quarters and Quark's Bar are comfy as fuck imo.

>a rusty piece of shit so big that it takes a week to walk from one end of it to the other, populated by nothing but a trio of neurotic malcontents, trapped in the far reaches of a contracting universe filled with nothing but the decaying remains of an extinct human empire being scavenged by small bands of psychotic cyborgs and mutants that are slowly dying out themselves

What the fuck man

Did you not notice half the series revolves around Lister's existential horror at how terrible his existence is, and that even a very cheerful, optimistic and dimwitted guy like him is sometimes depressed to the brink of suicide by it?

Even more projection...

Maybe your local cinema should offer you a "comfy" job doing what is obviously your only talent.

kek

>m-muh projection ;_;
got any more broken records? top kek you can't even contain your own triggering

>triggering
>broken records

Thanks for proving my point.

Why are you giving him attention?

Just like tumblrinas, if you ignore his triggering he'll cry about his politics somewhere else.

>it's an every planet in the universe looks like southern california series
no thanks

>his triggering
>he'll cry

LOLOL

He's got so much salt it's funny poking him and seeing him cry though

Easy. Nothing can top this.

Star Trek always did this too. And then you have Farscape always being Australia. And Stargate SG-1/Atlantis/Universe, BSG, Andromeda, X-Files, Defiance, basically every sci-fi show ever, etc all being British Columbia Canada.

X-Files outdoor scenes were so comfy. All those spooky misty BC woods

Yeah man, look how socal this is

or this

or this

Not sure styrofoam sets are a good example. They just look like styrofoam sets.

Farscape.

oh yes greenscreen cg bullshit these days is so much better

Matte paintings of vistas and generic cave sets with a fog machine don't count, any time it was a planet they were walking around outside on it was always just the deserts around L.A. or Napa Valley vineyards.

Styrofoam props and mattes are better than a galaxy of nothing but southern california.

Even Supernatural lampooned this by having Sam comment that the weather in Hollywood was practically Canadian as pine trees dotted the background.

first 4-5 seasons of DS9

voyager for all its faults is indeed very comfy

There is nothing cozier.

Farscape is one of the best shows of all time imo and one of my favorites, but I don't think I'd call it comfy. I certainly never wanted to live on Moya or in that universe.

>Farscape blue alien extra with one dialogue

OI M8 U FUKKEN CUNT WHERE THE FUCK ARE U FROM THEN AYE?

I got off that wild ride.

And? Still comfy, along with MST3K.

Frasier

Daily reminder that Enterprise was the very best Star Trek series ever produced.

Trektards hate it because it isn't gay enough.

Daily reminder that NigTrek9 was a boring soap opera with a bunch of unlikeable characters, feminists everywhere, a token nig commander, and way too many space jews.

No thanks.

>Sup Forums attempts to discuss tv

Daily reminder that Voyager was a super gay hagfest populated by a shipload of sniveling whiners subservient to an annoyingly preachy feminist incompetent who suffered from chronic psychosexual penis envy.

>Sup Forums

Hello Carl.

It's funny, I was looking at that pic of the QE carrier crew quarters and it reminded me of the Enderprise-D

Must be the carpet. you don't really imagine quarters that look like hotel rooms when you think of modern warships.

Enterprise wasn't a warship

Yeah, I mean fuck, with that huge, nigh immeasurable, blockbuster budget Star Trek is known for, I don't see why they couldn't just hop the entire camera crew on planes, buy some filming licenses in Africa and shoot the 10 minute segments there while vaccinating everyone and adhering to every union standard in the time they have to finish the season in time for airing.

What lazy assholes.

>you don't really imagine quarters that look like hotel rooms when you think of modern warships.
I actually do