Aer traps gays?

aer traps gays?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Q4WqMjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Penis
Yes it's gay

ugh. for fucks sake. why are they called traps? because they trick straight men. fucking there done shut up.

all i got

dubs says they arent gay

I don't know user. Is wanting to have sex with another human that has a penis sound gay to you?

damn that's a fine one that I didn't have before

is the penis really the only thing that matters in life?

if you think fucking a man is gay, then yes

Traps are gay get over it.

Is water wet?

Sauce?

that's a dildo

if you took a sail boat changed the hull, and added a powerful motor but left the mast maybe only rarely actually raising the sail is it still a sail boat or is it now a motorboat?

name?

Thesius had a boat and all the boards were changed, is it still thesius's boat? Didn't think so faggot gtfo normy

It's not gay if you don't look at each other

But it's a girl's dick, so it doesn't count

Why would they be gay?

Chicks with dicks, not gay

I'm not sure what I am but I know I'm not a normy. the problem is that thesius still possesses the boat. changing things within it won't change his level of possession. but if you don't sail a sail boat how can it be a sail boat?

if you're worried about being 'gay' instead of just doing whatever the hell you want, a chick with a dick probably isn't for you.

i've been fapping to traps for almost a decade
I don't consider myself a gay man considering i have a girlfriend, but yeah beating off to chicks with dicks isnt exactly straight

No, if she has a femenine penis its all alright

Then you would like this

Sauce now!!!!

Why even fuck mentally ill people?

Incorrect. Just because it has a pussy doesn't mean it's automatically liked.

Try again closet queer

If you don't like pussy then you are gay to me

This has a pussy. Go fuck it.

They are not gay
(Pink bubble)

so guys, im a virgin and i cant seem to git pussy but i know several gay and bi men. Im trying to get into traps so that i can at least try and enjoy some homosex but thing is, i really find men to look disgusting and i cant really convince myself its a good idea. im able to fap to the top 0,01% of traps that actually look like females but ive only done it twice and i find regular pr0n to be far superior still, i am too desperate i guess.. but yeah traps are pretty gay

Get a hooker phagit

kinda gay, but not 100%

no, theyre grils, not gays

if they can identify as girls while having a penis. Then I can identify as straight while fucking them

I mean i would but it's illegal and theres also the fact that street hoes are almost pretty gross. Then theres the fact that there are no hookers where i live because i live in such a small first world town/area. i guess im the kinda guy who'd rather fap and just keep it at that

same here
try not fap in one week

That's is along the same lines as asking whether or not grey is black or white.

It just is what it is.

>almost
also*

WE

So the only actual factor in determining if something's gay is if even one participant has a dick?

Are you retarded?
>Do they have a dick
>Do I have a dick
>If yes to both then gay
Do you even read gayboy?

I so want to submit to a trap

Read again, dipshit.

>Do they have a penis
>No
>Do I have a penis
>Yes
>GAY

There's an arrow from the first no, back into if You have a dick. The flow chart was made by a retard.

wut

Oh shit I'm retarded, I didn't even notice that

not this one, she's cute

of course not

probably because you're gay

penis + pussy = hetero
penis + penis = gay
pussy + pussy = lesbian

I know I'm a retard, I wasn't paying attention completely when I made it.
That should be correct now, unless I'm just that retarded.

Damn, Love this girl. After browsing traps on Sup Forums I think I prefer they cute and cut.

>Damn, Love this guy.

FTFY

It's fine; we all fuck up, from time to time.

Yes, as are the people who like traps

Yes

Traps are gay

Fucking a trap doesn't make you gay

discord.gg/Q4WqMjw

Fucking a trap makes you gay cause you're fucking a dude

Fixed

Disagree

Traps = dudes who look like chicks
Fucking a trap = fucking a dude who looks like a chick even though you know they are not a chick

Trap fucking = homo

If
A trap is gay
Then
Does fucking a gay man make me gay

answer is yes.
>You instead of I
To what end?

The addition of lesbos is probably something that should be there. But I made the flowchart specifically for the gaybois.

Holy fuck my first thought on seeing the motorboat analogy!

Haha nice.

Now you are changing the subject

are you sure?

Does fucking a chick in the ass make someone gay also?

If you are a guy taking a dick in the ass or mouth then gay.

If you are fucking an ass mouth or pussy then not gay

Discuss

I'm attracted to traps so to say that they're gay would mean I'm gay so i will never say traps are gay

traps aren't gay

if you like feminine traps but dislike masculine men, then you are not gay, you are simply a special case of bisexual

you like the feminine form and could care less about the genitalia

if you like traps/trannies that obviously look like men (i.e. have overbearing masculine features) then you're closet gay

But you are gay

Why doesn't anyone ever post pictures of what real traps look like?
Because their fucking gross and gay.
Literally ugly men in women's clothing.

Nope, traps are dudes that look like chicks. They're gay

If you like a trap and don't find out they're a trap till sexy time and you keep going, you're gay

KIll yourself,
if you like fucking dick, you're fucking gay.

>Does fucking a chick in the ass make someone gay also?
If that chick is not a guy, then no it's not gay.

The orifice you are fucking is not the determining factor to whether or not it's gay. It's whether or not you're a guy, and they're a guy.
If you are both guys, no matter how feminine they look it's GAY

My nigga swooping in with the truth

>Fucking dick

That is the gayest thing said In This thread

Disagree

No homo but I would suck that dudes cock because I am sexually aroused by him and men in general.

gay = you exclusively like masculine men

you guys are retards

because most traps/trannies tend to have masculine features, they're 'gay' to like

but the rare trap that looks exactly like a female, liking that doesn't make you gay, it makes you bi at worst

I've always been of the mind to reward the exceptional, they've fully tricked me then THY DICK BE EARNED!

fucking a girl as a man = heterosexual activity
fucking a man as a man = homosexual activity
fucking a girl as a girl = homosexual activity
fucking a man that looks like a girl but you know is actually a man as a man = homosexual activity

Happy now you nitpicking faggot?

kek af

>I'm gonna disagree with a fact
I mean, you can do whatever you want, user. Whatever makes you feel better. But you're still gay.

it's not as simple as that

for example I've only ever fucked women, I pretty much only get turned on by women

but every now and then, there are some pictures of traps or trannies that pretty much look like females, I'd fuck them in a heartbeat

would that make me gay? no, I am not attracted to men and manly features one bit

would that make me bisexual? sure because after all, it is a male that I'd be fucking no matter how feminine

>bi at worst
Nigger. That's homophobic. Are you afraid of a little sweet and sensual man love? What are you, gay?

Nope

It's only an illness if it effects your ability to function in society. They pay taxes. Fuck off you sharia law loving faggot.

Then you're partly a huge faggot for wanting to fuck a dude that looks like a chick.

You can't manage to somehow stay turned on once the "femininity" stops below the belly button and still be straight.

>I am not attracted to manly features one bit
a penis is a manly feature

Ironically the sauce came from another trap thread here in Sup Forums

Fag