Do you know Chan from Preston?

aight

seems like a crackhead place tbf but looks alright from the outside

After he had his eyes done

Chimp doctor

Not cheap doctor

Head like a fucking orange

Been Preston once.
Had a KFC then watched Preston vs Leeds United.

im so happy you people know (of) him

You're not wrong, crackheads make nights out entertaining, watching them fight each other on the flague market is funny

Any Glasgow residents present? Going up there for a week in about a month for something and need to know if there's anything worth doing while I'm there.

Chan?

Heroin

Big fat lass supports PNE

Man-moth?

Muslims...do we need em?

Not really an option given there will be cameras about for a large portion of me being there.

Fuck I didn't expect that to get me

Is inbetweeners still decent lads?

Oooo monkey news

Nah haha

Not the movies

Still do heroin it's like normal there

Never won't be

lmao

yep. Movies are shit

First movie was okay, second was wank

Any Geordies/Mackems?

Threads struggling lads. Can't believe we've lost so many. RIP

Trip to Warwick is class

You seen the shitty us inbetweeners?

Yeah I have but that's not inbetweeners, that's absolutely fucking wank. It's cringey to watch, fucking "bus turds"

I know I watched it when I was baked to shit though so the cringe killed me

Extreme longshot here, any other engineerfags on here? Gotta put a keyway into some soft material with minimal tooling, would a needle file do it or am I asking for it to be more pissed than my dad on a saturday?

Wouldn't be funny at all unless you went to secondary school in England between 2005-2015 IMO

been out there once didnt like it,rarely go out anyways prefer to race over the tops!

Me mate sent me a link, and like every Brit below 35 we crease at the original, we were in disbelief at how much they fucking ruined it

I haven't seen many English christians kicking around these days. Where'd they go?

Aye definitely, especially with all the little year 7s & 8s acting solid until they get shit up by a year 10 hard cunt

What you guys normally do on Bank holidays? Other than chillin, fucking, snorting or family meeting.

You know geez

Same thing I do on any weekend, Build stuff and continue to be an unsociable cunt.

Footie, smashing the fuck out of wor lass's fanny and Rainbow Six Siege

Its because we're smart, we realised we didn't need a god

Smoking

What do you build?

Just make the most of not being at work.
Shit I can't lie in anymore thoigh. So used to waking up early it just happens

My girlfriend has fucked off to Brum for two weeks so I'm stuck at home

I know but honestly I think some folk are better of believing in that shit. They become cunts when they read the selfish gene and shit

Nice

What do you build? With legos?

Decent, double cardio sesh not too shabby

While we're all here does anyone know a decent insurance company? Just started driving so I've got myself a shitty 206 1.1L, 54 plate. All insurance companies want £2000 and the cars not even worth half of that.

legos

>usa cunt

Pure spliff or fags?

What time do you wake up? i find it hard as fuck to wake up early after a night of high session lol.

Free house mate, enjoy that shit

Gotta suck it up if you're young/no driving experience. Sucks but that's about right

Got my theory coming up soon. (10th may)

Best bet is to go onto compare sites and see what they give

find yourself a girlfriend that lives in the country, youd get it cheap as shit

Well if I put me mate on the insurance too it goes down to £1200, but that's if I get a black box which I proper cba with

Half 5 on Monday to get train to London and live in a hotel all week traveling on the tube and being paranoid

You get good and bad people on both sides but with atheistic and agnostics there's a more consistent use of logic

Nah fam, never been to usa but really want to though. I've moved from china to uk about 10 years ago when i was 12, almost lived here half my life, being through all them racist shit, find it funny as shit now though.

Passed my theory on the second time

Last driving lesson was horrible,

What do you think?

90% of the time I'll be working on a robot for robot wars or working on a commission making a part for someone else.

sometimes its good to look at high litre diesels too, if you literally scrawl through cars you sometimes find a 2l is cheaper than a 1

Passed my theory last Monday, got 49/50 on questions and 63/75 on hazard perception. Was gutted I didn't get 50/50, said my only topic I got wrong was attitude. Sounds about right.

Put yer ma/da as the main driver and name you on it will make it lot cheaper. Downside is you won't build up any no claims

I know on our side we're more logical but you have to admit some christians are just fucking lovely. Stupid, ignorant and blind. But some of the nicest people I've ever met.

Wtf are you doing?

absolute bullshit.

Engine size and premiums are directly proportionate for new drivers.

42/43 on my first try with 46/44

Second try I got 43/43 and 66/44

Aye it's the exact same whether they're named or the keeper

I got a citroen c2 dad as a named driver just finished first year of insurance £1400 down to £854. Still got a black box but nearly £600 well chuffed

is the test or hazard perception harder?
also ages? I'm 18

my friend got a quote on a 1.2 corsa for £3000
he then quoted a 2.0 petrol bmw and got £2200 no bullshit

head like a fucking orange!

I'm 18. I found them both somewhat easy. Just keep going over the multiple choice constantly

probably 70% baccy 30% weed like most of the chavs?

I'm just 18 too, yeah hazard perceptions easy but it's trying to click at the right time, it's fucking odd though, it's all really low budget cgi, looks like something you'd find off Mr. Tumble

yeah the apps I pass every time I practice them. It's the practical that I think im gonna fuck up

Nah just weed shit at rolling so mainly smoke bowls

If you can afford get the £5 DVSA theory app and bash that, that's all I did except from read the Highway Code on my way to and from college

Where you fags from, give your area code and we should hook up.

Yeah where?

NE20 here

S60

Northeast? Whereabouts? NE34 here

RM3

ME12