Roughly what % native is your standard hot latina bitch?

roughly what % native is your standard hot latina bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FORiUkH01Nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

80%

Maybe like 30%

really? that high?

the one at the left must be like 10%
the one in the middle must be like 30%
the one in the right like 25% with a decent amount of african blood

depends from where she is

what about this one?

Sounds about right unless your standards are lower than the motherfucker above you.

maybe 50% or 60%

typical/ brazilian colombian phat assed bitch

I get horny when I see Latino men having to watch Latina girl getting pounded by a big black or European bull.

Brah I don't get hard from black on white or white on black. But I do get hard when I see black male/white male on Latina.

It's so right

he is right, it really depends on where she's from, even in small countries like ecuador or costa rica

any vids of this?

>decent amount of african blood

ah, explains why she's infinitely more attractive than the others

Brazil doesn have that much indio

On Krautchan there is vid of 190cm tall black dude w/ 12" cock going to down on a Latina girl that starts crying because it feels so good for her.

And you can find tons of latina girls in California dating white guys. Those are the alpha male white guys not those beta male whites that go to China for gf.

>imblying anyone here knows or care about muh heritage other than some butthurt paulistas

Idk why but the area I live in has a fuck ton of this goblin looking spics that are browner than pajeets

>on Krautchan
This is why we need Sharia

Latinos have bigger dicks than whites or blacks. also latinas are highly ethnocentric and only want a macho latino guy

>also latinas are highly ethnocentric
lel who told you that?

>highly ethnocentric
wrong

>Krautchan
Not surprise there, the germans are all over that.

CHI

tf;tp

At least that's how it is here. Only Asians intermarry at high rates.

who the fuck cares about the USA in a latin american thread, dumb chicano

At least that's how it is here
They are American before being """latinas"", you can't speak for the rest of the continent

This guy
Wasn't referring to Latin America you idiots.

You said "latinas do this" as if every single person of said """"race"""" act like a hivemind. They don't, they do what you said in America because they are American and you guys are really fucking obsessed with race for some reason

there is no standard

i want to creampie in that so hard

They have to be at least 75% euro. South american natives are pretty fucking gross.

plz give chola

30-40% is ideal

honestly, too much white and the kid turns out to look like a normal white kid

0%

PURE MEDITERRANIAN MASTERRACE

This is wrong because?

She looks very attractive to have 80% of native blood, besides it is seen that she likes to sun, this is how you really see people with 80% native blood

How common is Italian ancestry outside of the southern cone?

not too common except for Venezuela

HISPANICS ARE WHITE

HIJOLE

These Colombians of your picture look, 15%, 10% and 35% respectively from left to right

only when they have +90% european blood

Depends on what country they're from

Actually that's how the average mexican looks like

Mexican tv anchor

Her father is duch

As an Asian I like more Aztec looking ones

Like an exotic Asian

The ones that are mostly White with alittle Native look like just Middle Eastern

nice pictures for ants

Kek

They must have like over 70%, but I find chamula girls qt

>latinas are highly ethnocentric
Jajajajajaja. Those bitches would date any european even if he was an ugly autist. The average sudaca is a 5'4 and has the facial features of a chink

Surely you can find a cuter one than that?

No, over a third of marriages involving Hispanics born in the USA also involve a non-Hispanic.

I don't know how much injun blood you need to get these ones but they're the best

>Over sized belt buckle
wtf?

a fair amount, like over 30%

>Girls like this exist outside the limits of my bed

what the fuck who allowed this

Kys you're are self

Don't listen to the Amerifat. She's perfectly ok.

KC is dead, have some fucking decency

What happened to it?

Less than 0,1%
Please send latinas

>Those bitches would date any european even if he was an ugly autist

r-really?

Brazilians have a LOT of NIGGER dna, very few native

>Those bitches would date any european even if he was an ugly autist
Hol up
I REALLY fucking need confirmation by a South American user

Go to peru or ecuador. Swim in Pussy. Andinean pussy tough.

Just try any dating app and put yourselve in Quito,Lima or even Bogotá.You will get lik 50 matches in 2 days.They are very direct and extroverted and will directly tell you that they want to fuck

It's quite common in some areas of Brazil outside of the southern cone, common in venezuela, not hard to find in the Colombian Caribbean coast and in Peru

>excuse me, lemme talk about your country

we have a lot of native genes, it is mixed in our blood; specially in the north and central-east regions
as well as we share a lot of negro genes

Can confirm. Totally serious

Those people are 80% european

that's a bit of an exaggeration desu

>that's a bit of an exaggeration

are all those girls latinas?
I would call left and middle white

Like 10% to give it an exotic feel. Anything more and they become some dark brown goblins.

bit racist m8

To be fair, that only works for gringos, southern cone, brazilians or portuguese. Manolos would be inmediatly rejected by them because of muh gold

True story.

Nice numeros

wrong
being a half is the better mixing

>being a half is the better mixing
If you make a sanwich with crap it is going to taste like crap not like bread.

oh man, mixed feelings here but I still would

Yes. They're Colombian, therefore latinas

Don't you mean tongue? "Going down"?

fuck, marry, kill

marry, fuck, kill

Yes, extroverted and passionate sure. But also from my experience and others not so much "will tell you they wanna fuck" (unless they're black brazillian) but they can very very romantic and intense. They will tell you they love you after a couple days of knowing them, it's kinda scary. Here's an Aussie dude talking about it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FORiUkH01Nk

brazilians have too much black in them.

The best latina cuties are from colombia. this is hard FACT

there are tons of blode guys here who would be ballin in the US but no girl gives a shit about them though

That's cause they're Brazilian kek

c'mon
don't say sth like that
lucky natives manage to improve your Moorish genes

Venezuela too m8, although it's hard to tell them apart

I'm actually quite the fan of the 56% face.

Colombians have black too. They are basically Spanish Brazil

Why are panamanian women so fucking ugly? I can go a few dozen miles down south and hit colombia to find beautiful latina girls, go east and I hit venezuela which has its fine share of latinas desperate for protein in these trying times. Yet Panama has some of the ugliest people I've ever seen. The only girls who look good are second generation europeans and rich girls who have a hefty amount of foreign blood in them.

I don't understand. Even Costa Rica has more beautiful women and they're not even separated by a natural barrier.

The one on the right >>>>>>> middle >>>> left