Le stranger things blowing up

>le stranger things blowing up
>nothing about purekino the night of

Only three more episodes to tie this shit together

Did he do it?

No it was second nig

i'm pretty sure either fatneighbour or that angry black guy at the beginning did it

however they might just fuck it all up so idk

What if it was Naz? He is turning out to be quite the sociopath.
>meth
>kicks the shit out of that nigger in the shower room
>becomes a drugsmuggler

could be a red herring, but this episode definitely floated the possibility that he did actually do it

>took a heavy dose of a dissociative that could legitimately have caused him to do something crazy, pass out and not remember it
>is clearly capable of horrible violence

Also:
>transferred out of his school a quarter mile away.
Either he was bullied or he was the bully.

No

Jail represents nature vs nurture argument

Did no one see the busted lock and how the cat plays into almost every episode

Previews don't count, Nas is innocent. she killed herself

tried watching stranger things from all the hype and turns out its dumb af

this might be more my style, thanks op

Yup she totally stabbed herself 22 times

the cat is obviously a metaphor for naz

especially the scene with the cat being taken into the shelter, with all those dogs barking.

Idk if you havent seen tonights episode but he is revealed to have been a methhead

There is a camera in the deer and also in the cat

Adderall he used for studying

Jeez no one here gone or is going to college

How quick we forget he was some nerdy tutor for the basketball team

oh fuck

the cat did it

>Meth
He was on Adderall. They even talk about it
Adderall is an amphetamine

>anyone at ALL thinking it wont be a priveleged white male ex bf, relative or neighbor or the unicorn of violent anglo saxon drug dealer
come the fuck on guys. you know where it's going and how it's gonna end.

>poor paki
>he a good boy
>upstanding gentlemen were only trying to help
you tell me what the 3rd option is

only watched 2 episodes and gave up because I know where it's going

>le adderall! XDDDD COLLEGE AMIRITE??? HELPS ME STUDDDYYYY
Its much more likely he took meth than adderall before a party.

Screencapping post so you can eat shit when it is revealed naz did it.

I know this is based off of a BBC show however it reminds me of a famous book called 'Seasons of Migrations to the north'. One of the main ending plot points of the book is that during a sexual encounter the female has sex yet also begs to be killed by a Muslim man (she didn't want to commit suicide but wanted to die). He then has to go to trial, however you don't actually learn what happened that night until the end of the book (the MC of the book is Learning all this from his friend)

I could also see us just never learning what happened in the blackout.

I doubt they will copy the plot of the book but I'm noticing a lot of parallels. Just wanted to share and see if anyone else is thinking something similar.

>Naz will be proven not guilty at court
>they will indict second nig when Stone argues it was him really wasnt but long rap sheet will make it look like him
>will find out it was white step father
>season will end

Muh black lives matter the system is racist

Have you ever gone to a party?
It's not uncommon to take addy before a party in NYC. No one does meth in Manhattan or Queens.

cap this post.
I want everyone to cap these posts.
just remember who is behind these shows.
remember whats going on.
remember I'm blind after episode 2.

cap this shit and spam this shit when it turns out to be a white guy mea culpa bullshit.

Im from the south and meth is rampant here. And frankly its an objectively better drug that gets a bad-rap

Enjoy getting proven wrong you cuck Sup Forumstard
Did you watch your blacked.com today?

why is there blood on the deer anyway

is john kill?

I understand that, but we are talking about a show in NYC.

Meth gets a terrible rap here.

No, he was in preview for next week. The fuck was up with that ending though? The first half of the preview even felt like a setup for that cliffhanger because it showed Chandra going to a funeral. Then John just pops back up.

>no torrents yet

maybe i'm spoiled by other shows where shit gets uploaded within minutes but what the fuck is this shit?

I was just explaining my reasoning. I was wrong and will recede my point. But first i will call you a cuckold faggot.

It was a flashback. They didn't show him the court room and he has basically been passively grooming the sand nigress to stop sucking.

Who people think did it / are pushing us to believe did it:

>Show

Black dude Body was with

>Reddit

Her stepdad

>Me

Him

I never thought that it could be him before this episode, but he clearly 'has this rage in him' to the point where maybe if he was drugged up enough to not control himself / the girl pissed him off that he could possibly do it. I don't believe all premeditation shit the other side is trying to pull, but I do think this episode and the preview of next episode will show us Naz isn't all we thought he was.

What do you guys think?

It's pretty obvious he did it but will get off from charges. Also, the cat is a metaphor for him.

If its like original series the 2nd black guy will be reason he gets off but its most likely he did do it. They want you to think he didn't do it good muslim kid from blue collar family etc.

Is it worth watching? What's comparable stylistically?

True Detective, but with a larger focus on legal procedure and less on some vast mystery/conspiracy. It's fucking great though, definitely the best TV of 2016.

WOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE Sup Forums IS FULL OF PLEBS OR OSMETHING LOL

No but really, torrent where?

The.Night.Of.Part.5.720p.HDTV.x264-BATV

You guys know it's based on a British show from like 2006, right?
And it has virtually the same plot so far.

And that ended with it just being some random dude being the killer.

If its like original series I think black guy would have committed another crime that night that throws more suspicion on him

>that long look the second black dude gave the girl's house

It's the lawnmower dude with headphones all over again.

In fairness, she was anout to testify against Hilary. That kind of stress has been known to break people.

>oh, shit. Just got banned for some shit years ago on a board Ive never been to at a time I was still locked up

Fucks up with this bullshit site? Ban me again for something I actually posted you fucks. It will be a pain in the ass to unplug my modem and plug it back in, but fuck it. I got 10 seconds to kill...

Started it 30 minutes ago. Seems pretty shit so far.

What am I missing?

>What am I missing?

An attention span.

Probably because there's no torrent up so no one besides Jews with HBO have seen it.

>traditional procedural drama

>pajeet protagonist

>basic as fuck hur dur I can't remember if I'm the killer set up

Don't think this is an attention span issue :^(

>traditional

That's the one thing it isn't. Good lord you're objectively stupid.

Yeah, it's a very untraditional mix of the Wire, Oz, and True Detective.

>Ye old timey insert shots of future key evidence

>ye old timey witnesses who happen to cross paths with the suspect

Unless your referencing future twists or whatever, you're the idiot here. I stated how far in I was, and so far, completely traditional.

Could she have faked her death?

the black guy is a red herring.

If it was a red herring they would've shown him again.

nice meme

it gonna end up being his brother because naz was the favorite kid

thats so retarded it might actually be true

>it was Naz's brother
>it was the other black dude
>it was the stepdad
>it was the hearse driver
>it was the two hipsters that tried to ride in Naz's cab before the girl got in
>it was a random killer not shown yet

but really it was all of them

You forgot
>it was the girl

>it turns out she had a twin and that's who was actually killed and the real girl will step out of the shadows at the end of the second to last episode and laugh as Naz is cleared of charges and someone else takes the fall for it

Did you fags have your cummies today?

>it was Freddy who set Naz up to be his prison BFF

Get a job ypu fucking neet

>Still not on torrents

What is this? An Aussie drama?

It does indeed seem very few people care about this.

Why would it be the hearse driver? All he was saying throwing a lit cig in a gas station would kill her.

>implying she wasn't killed as part of some magic ritual

Remember all the witch shit she was talking about and had in her house? Open your eyes, people!

and it did kill her. do you see now?

This show sucks dicks so far. When does it get good?

I think youre right. We're seeing a more violent sociopath that has a somewhat violent past and he uses drugs.

is naz is the killer then why doesn't he have any blood on him? the crime scene is a fucking blood bath with a mattress soaked in blood and and a dexter-finale worth of blood caked onto the walls, did he remember to take a shower in his supposed drug induced murder rage?

WHEN THE FUCKING TORRENT GETS UPLOADED

There's a 1080i .ts on BTN.

>1080i
never even heard of that till now

The show is setting his life up for prison greatly

I think its obvious his trial wont succeed

So butt hurt

If it wasn't a miniseries, I would have liked him to be guilty then have the second series be like serial.

lame. im glad you will not get your way.

Ok torturro just showed up maybe this will get better.

Hate everything else happening though. But based millers crossing villain never does it wrong.

>posting in a thread mid-viewing

The show is just that bad.

And this thread was why I started watching.

goddammit even home and away releases faster

>home and away
where is the best place to download the early 2000's seasons

This.

Holy shit, I might just check tomorow.

theres a 720p on extratorrent. thank fuck

>bit-starved release
>decided to do his own encode instead of releasing the original 1080p

looks good. just glad theres one up finaly

But for all we know they could've changed the ending to fuck with us. Adaptations are rarely faithful.

The two major clues are:
>stabbed 22 times (her age)
>the cat had to have been let out before/during the murder

Will these be used or just red herrings though?

>the cat had to have been let out before/during the murder
WATCH THE FUCKING EPISODE AGAIN FAGGOT.
SHE PUT THE CAT OUT HERSELF BECAUSE OF NAZ' ALLERGIES. WHICH IS WHY STONE WAS CURIOUS ABOUT IT - BECAUSE IT IMPLIES CONSENT.
HOLY FUCK, PLEB.

>NAZ NO LONGER A GOOD BOY WHO DINDU NUFFIN

Is he gonna fuck up his trial? This series is gonna be a commentary on how the justice system turns innocent people into violent criminals right? There's no way he makes it out.

it also implies that no one entered the building. otherwise the cat wouldve came back in. naz did it m8.

Yea seems like thats the lesson but it feels a little rushed.
The biggest plothole is that he didnt go into protective custody after the first threat of violence.

Then again that and his quick integration could suggest he's a bad dude inside and not like the average nerd who would have avoided any dealings with the thugs.

Yeah I agree it felt rushed, but I guess with only 8 episodes there's not much time for drawn out developments, especially with a big change like this. Or what is supposed to seem like a big change.

he is risen?

He was gonna play Turturro character. He wouldve been great. Turturro is doing great though

triggered polblerinas, the most miserable people in existence

The newest episode literally undoes every point you make.

both are shit
no, this show does not have to balls