B/ros we need an Amy Schumer appreciation thread for being such a goddess and great comedian!

B/ros we need an Amy Schumer appreciation thread for being such a goddess and great comedian!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/v3eVb5R
youtube.com/watch?v=4eDxjxVl8S0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

I like that one joke she does, about her vagina

Yes! I love comedians who make their entire comedy performance about their vagina!!!!!

I would suckle her crotch like a retarded newborn

>suckle her crotch like a retarded newborn

>bases whole career off of her being a women (more accurate a fat cunt)
> humor is juvenile and low brow, doesn't require much experience to know about (especially making jokes about her vagina)
> not very pretty, mostly due to her 12 lbs of chin fat and the fact she's a land whale and acts like a 16 year old bitch.
>TL;DR unfunny cunt.

So what? Every male act is filled with dick jokes.

some people arent meant to wear bathing suits

lauren southern is a fucking godess, ty for the gif

amy schumer NUDES RELEASED

CLICK HERE vvvvv

discord.gg/v3eVb5R

You're wrong, on account of the extra chromosome.

just going to leave this here...
youtube.com/watch?v=4eDxjxVl8S0

How are her feet? Scared to look...

she an observational comic that makes nothing but sex jokes with some pandering to liberal viewpoints, which makes her like half of the unfunny male comedians. the whole "muh vagina" thing sticks out to you because her observational sex comedy is from a different perspective that you don't have. don't get me wrong shes a shitty comedian thats stolen jokes (I've seen the videos, some are obvious some are a bit of a stretch) and has a really bland one note routine, but the vag talk isn't the why shes unfunny. Its just a symptom of her other problems

ye sure I was...

I dont get all the Hate. Saw her show on netflix and i keked heartly. Great production & origal/funny jokes.
>stop hating you jelly losers
>pic related, how i respond when some1 hating

sounds like you need a banana

This sow does nothing but steal jokes from everyone. Then again what do you expect from a kike?

he better be. this fugly cunt need two to the head two to the penis

kek!

I'd stick my face in that FUPA. nothing bigger than that so dont trip

bet theres a penis under all that flab

"original/funny jokes"

She needs a diet and exercise appreciation thread

see

No.