Who can stop them?

Nobody.
Detroit, Kansas City and New England could get close, but probably wouldn't pull it off

5 years of consecutive Owl victories when they're finally in their 30s.

Trump's wall. At least it will stop their fanbase from entering the country.

Falcons, Giants, Lions, basically any team that can consistently throw on them

Because that worked great for the Redskins and Steelers.

Aaron would stop them from pooping correctly

Jason Garret and Jerry Jones

>redskins

Cousins threw for over 450 yards and the Redskins had like 150 total yards of offense more than the Cowboys. The Redskins lost because they are one of the worst teams in the NFL when it comes to red zone efficiency. (27th)

Any team with a top 10 rushing defense and a competent offense can beat the Cowboys.

It did work really well for the redskins and steelers, did you even watch those games?

Oh wait you're a Cowboys fan, so you probably just read the ESPN power rankings every Tuesday

JJ Watt

We'll see you in the Owl friends

It will be one to remember

Oh wow, they kept the game kinda close? Well shit. The Cowboys have been exposed because losers had moral victories vs the mighty Cowboys.

>Giants
>Warriors
>Raiders

Literal decade of bay area hubris

Fucking tired of it desu

>tfw always considered the Raiders a bro team

A good team.

>rush 3
>lockdown the field with zone coverage

Literally how to beat their meme offense.

>doubting the pats
Brady's 5 is gonna be glorious.

I didn't say they weren't good, but they do have glaring weaknesses in their pass rush and secondary that make them far from unbeatable

>tfw too intelligent to win

I honestly don't see how they stop the raider's passing game, they can't generate any pressure and how the fuck would they stop a 4 wide set along with any of their pass catching running backs?

I know the raiders defense is spotty, but they at least generate turnovers and can probably at least trip the cowboys up enough to win in a shootout.

>leave the Cowboys to me