Picture of finnish-anime-hikikomori- fincee shooter

In response to the shooting here
I live in Fort Wayne, I knew the shooter and victims, we were friends. Tyler was very strange, but kind. No one thought he was capable of something so despicable.

He's a grown man with long hair and an Alienware shirt on. He also looks semi retarded. I'm sure your words will bring comfort to the victims family.

I'm a grown man with long hair.

*I'm a grown monkey with long hair

bump

Thats Dignitas not Alienware

Why are wh*te "people" so degenerate and murderous?

>Dignitas
>Dignitas is a Swiss nonprofit member's society providing assisted/accompanied suicide to those members of the organisation who suffer from terminal illness and/or severe physical and/or mental illnesses, supported by qualified Swiss doctors.

I approve.

extremely RUDE and NOT FUNNY

Its an esports team

I kneow this nigga. Rip.

This happened because Americans can't handle Big Finnish Cock stealing their women.

You could say he was finnished.

Na, i'm pretty sure it's all the mental problems white people have

How tall was he? He looks oddly proportioned like a midget

>no shoulders

Neither of them were very good looking. What kind of a loser ends his life over some girl like that?

Spooky. What was his mental state up until the ToD.
I spoke to him over the summer then fell out after I started working again. I don't understand why he'd obsess over Hailey like that. He had obvious mental issues like depression and anxiety, but don't we all. He was the definition of a beta and kinda soft, but I always thought he could change. I believed in him, but I guess I tend to see good in people. I just wanted to help him get pass the depression and reach his potential. God Damn it Tyler.
rip dude

Normally portioned, big head though.
Wasn't attractive, but there are far uglies.

He looks like an absolute fucking tool.

>Shit my guy

The finnish man must avenge the lost of his loved one on horseback and with a bow

the guy killed himself after doing it

>shit my guy
good response

>you're a cool guy
UUUU

If this is legit, I sure hope you showed it to the police before posting it on Sup Forums.

The friend who posted the edgy german on Sup Forums got arrested for not going to the police.

They seized his computer and tore his poor mums house to pieces.