any doors album

Fuck you. Transformer is perfect

Doors suck

Here's your (You), you fucking pleb

These albums are pure ass.

Too lazy to search but
In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

wrong lou reed album bud.

new york destroys transformer on every track.

I will agree new york is good but not better than Transformer

how does it feel to be so wrong about everything in life?

Is that what heaven looks like

Fuck off kid. You listen to that poser shit. Go play blitzkrieg bop and cut yourself faggot

For once OP isn't actually a faggot.

you miss the mark by such a wide margin your post is like a north korean missile launch.

This is why I don't like talking about music.

Yep: 'if you don't like what i like, you're a retarded faggot, kys'.

typical Sup Forumsullshit assholery.

here, this should be on your level.

let me explain to you in detail why New York is superior to transformer

New York is the product of the artist at the peak of his maturity. Anyone who wants to create art hopes they can stay truthful
to themselves long enough to create their own "New York." His career had it's fair share of hit's and misses both, and after
Metal Machine Music everyone knew Lou Reed didn't give a damn if other people liked his songs, he just wanted to make his own thing.

After 20 years of making music, Lou Reed knew how to write a song and then some. But unlike his previous albums (especially
with The Velvet Underground), it doesn't feel like a Pollack painting where everything was thrown at the wall and some of
it turned out to be pretty good. It displays the careful hand of the artist who knows his craft like few others ever will.

The entire album carries this feeling of weariness.
Even though it's a protest album, he doesn't have the same sort of anger that everyone else was doing at the time. In fact he only
really yells on one song, and it's the second to last one. Unlike other protest pieces, he wasn't saying "get out in the street
and start the war;" he was saying the war is over, and we lost.
the entire album carries this tired, cynical, and self-deprecating tone throughout. And while there are splashes of Reed's
brand of humor, those are perhaps the most depressing bits. He's seen how awful and indifferent the world is and he just gave
up fighting it. He takes on all the things that people had gotten bored talking about and thereby forgot: racism, the vicious cycle of poverty as well as the disparity in New York/America between the absurdly rich and poor, the quiet deaths of those afflicted with HIV/AIDS, and so many other
things that everyone else just wanted to ignore and sweep under the rug.

No one has come close to making such a perfect representation of modern america, and I doubt anyone ever will.

In short: Transformer was a sketch of the latter half of the 20th century. New York was a mural that dwarfs any attempts made by other artists.

Blonde on Blonde, Bob Dylan. You faggots

Hows the eighth grade going

lol

god tier

STOP

Straight Outta Compton

This :)

Every Type O Negative album

My favorite track is "white power"

bum bum bum satellite of love

Make it Big by Wham!

He only did Metal Machine Music to fulfill a contractual obligation so he could jump labels. It was intentionally shit just to get out of the deal. He's admitted that himself, if you do a little research.

This is my favorite Lou Reed album!

Best album
Favorite band

I love Transformer, OP, but calling it the best? There are several better albums, despite the fact that Transformer beats the majority of all albums ever made.

>kek