Rate the setup we built out of spare parts for a friend

Rate the setup we built out of spare parts for a friend.

nice dubs
can it play crysis on full settings
also that duct tape looks like a bonfire waiting to habben

It can play CSGO, that's about it. You're looking at an i5-4670k, 4gb ram, and an amd Radeon hd 7750. The duct tape is temporary, it'll be fine

i can't remember the exact model but my gpu was close to that one, a 7700 series that i gave away to a spic whose water spins backwards. nice led backlit keyboard (its gay as fuck, i hope it didn't cost him very much)

So if I add another hard drive to my computer, can I make it so that it adds more space onto the total C:/ drive or would it have to be in its own drive?

post speccy

No it would be it's own drive, unless you got another drive and ran it in RAID

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wait first, why would you want to do that?

second i think you can tell windows to mount it as a folder inside of C:/ instead of as a separate drive D:/. so instead of the drive being at "D:/", it would be at "C:/new_harddrive/", or some other folder you want it to be at. I think this is possible.

Sup Forums is not interested, except they would say what i already said about the duct tape probably

How would I run it in RAID? What would be best, RAID 0 or 1? Or others?

I'm not an expert in RAID, but you would access it your bios when you got another drive

Because I rather have the total C:/ drive capacity increased rather than having another drive. That's just me though. And also, thank you for telling me about the folder method, that wouldn't be a bad idea

Okay, I figured it'd be in the BIOS but wasn't 100% sure. I'll look into it before I actually touch anything though. Thanks user

There's really no benefit to doing it that way though. I like to organize the types of files I use in different drives, makes finding shit easy

but why though
why does it need to be on C:/
it's not functionally different from it being its own drive on D:/ since all of the new drive's contents would have to be located within C:/new_harddrive/

on second thought, instead of giving you good advice, you should totally try what that user said and set it up as a raid and report back to Sup Forums with results, that would be hilarious.

Yeah I see your point. I'll do it in it's own drive and see how I like it.

It might be hilarious. For the record, I didn't recommend anything, I've never even don RAID myself

The duct tape on the power supply really makes it for me.

Good job OP

Thanks man, I thought it was a nice touch. The duct tape and the zip ties blend in well. Really I just don't have my screws with me so until I get those, this is the temporary fix

0/10 no specs

lmfao, that ductape.

Asus z87-k motherboard
I5-4670k
4gb ram
80 plus bronze psu
Amd Radeon hd 7750

with lots of zip ties and duct tape