Sup Sup Forums,just took 5gs of shrooms for my first time ever tripping. Recommend me some jams

Sup Sup Forums,just took 5gs of shrooms for my first time ever tripping. Recommend me some jams

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hruW7-mYWhY
youtu.be/9LD3NKlS55g
youtube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo
youtu.be/N5cJr7i3JP8
youtube.com/watch?v=wpVTORX_ifk
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjQio2EsarTAhUl0IMKHXzNCAsQtwIIKDAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&usg=AFQjCNHuiBx8kf4Lfla0wFIxNO1vp8aZmg&sig2=8Km0OgToGB8eDEJOC5RIHA
youtu.be/rFbVzMtEoEw
youtube.com/watch?v=VYWtyJGq4vo
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ6QxEfcs3c
youtube.com/watch?v=xw3C03Ba8Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=Wa-oBn99-44
youtu.be/8Ecdn5SGT1E
reverbnation.com/jiltvsjonah
youtu.be/Dz1CCcmdG-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NY8IS0ssnXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHJQrsZFQdE
discord.gg/txGR8k2
youtu.be/clC6cgoh1sU
youtube.com/watch?v=rOGFPEUOCnM
youtube.com/watch?v=81plxB5ISCM&index=64&list=LL4UPOT3E_adHs-G33rvMqeg
youtu.be/PU3rZ37fT14
youtube.com/watch?v=r5l9-xNcV5E
youtube.com/watch?v=S-aTQFaCnVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b8Fad9yJN_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if this is true, you'll likely black out, lose control of your behavior, and wake up handcuffed in a bed in the ER.

youtu.be/hruW7-mYWhY

youtu.be/9LD3NKlS55g

That's the plan user

youtube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo

youtu.be/N5cJr7i3JP8

he almost definitely wont you fucking kid, try drugs before you comment on their effects.

Dark side of the moon man. Some things are classics for a reason.

You got any wise words to give me user?This is op

youtube.com/watch?v=wpVTORX_ifk

The dodo's
>you won't regret it

That is a large dose. If they are weak you will be fine. Do you know the strain?

What's he building in there? by Tom Waits

People like that just further the stereotypes about drugs. Shrooms wont do anything more than give some weird minor visual effects and fuck with your emotions a bit even if you are doing them right with tea.

That seems like a lot for your first time. Remember, you're on a drug. It will all go away. Just breath calmly and enjoy it.

if you start feeling bad/nervous change room and watch/listen to something else and the atmosphere change will help. Nausea is sort of expectable on shrooms so if you feel sick/ill dont worry you'll be absolutely fine, worst case scenario you puke and feel better. after a while of enjoying tunes and their music videos stick on some funny shit and you'll laugh harder than you'll have done in years.

I don't know tbh, ive been bugging my dealer about it but he didn't know either.Im assuming they aren't that strong.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjQio2EsarTAhUl0IMKHXzNCAsQtwIIKDAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&usg=AFQjCNHuiBx8kf4Lfla0wFIxNO1vp8aZmg&sig2=8Km0OgToGB8eDEJOC5RIHA

Thanks for the tips bros

>that feel when you have 14g of shrooms and dont think you should do them because you are kinda emotionally low and things are going shitty.

Give this a try user
youtu.be/rFbVzMtEoEw
Personal fav

5gs for a first time? Either shit bait or you're gonna disassociate to the point of killing yourself accidentally.

RIP

not true dude, 5g of good shrooms can fuck your whole world up for a few hours. not saying he's going to get arrested or anything, but the mental effects aren't anything to take lightly

Dude that's fucked,im laughing

youtube.com/watch?v=VYWtyJGq4vo

If you wake up, doing this, then maybe you'll learn your lesson about taking too many hallucinogens

full album youtube.com/watch?v=vJ6QxEfcs3c

if you listen to this at the start of the high you'll go thorugh a journey in space and time and you'll hear the real tale of a god among flesh here on earth.

Strawberry is good, Blackberry is god tier.

Any excuse to post some nigger cock huh

where'd u get those portabellas?

das good album mayne

omfg another dickhead calm your shit ive had friends do 200ug tabs their first times and been absolutely fine; obviously fucked up but not getting themselves in more trouble than they would normally. I've seen cunts more fucked off gravity bongs than 5g of shrooms.
also
youtube.com/watch?v=xw3C03Ba8Dk

horseshit

I have never heard of anyone losing control on shrooms short of mixing them with other drugs or booze. Id be willing to guess he had to mix them with other food to even get that much down or will throw some of them up if its really his first time.

Ah. There are strains you will be ok eating 5-7g. I am growing some albino penis shooms. 5g of thoes and you could have a very bad day

This
Setting is one of the most important things. Try to give yourself a calm environment and you should be fine

Using them for reference bruv

good luck op, have fun, don't skin a cat or anyhting

My boii ty

Just remember - let it happen.
The feeling to resist can be overwhelming.

Just let it happen.

Hey does anyone know what its like to fuck on shrooms?Op again

Op light your face on fire. And call the fire department to put it out with an axe.
You have the power Op

Believe me I'm not fighting the pull brother

You've never heard someone losing control of mushrooms, so clearly it never happens, right?

Don't be retarded. 5g for a first timer is a lot

I tried drugs once. Now it's all I think about. Don't be like me. Not even once. Say no to the devil's lettuce. Say no to the mushroom of sin.

I ate them whole user

I agree half of 5grams is plenty for a newb

all you need is silent darkness now

Depends, on shrooms you are kinda in a state where its hard to focus on certan things. Sometimes fucking is god tier and other times you cant even cum. Best time I found is just when you can feel yourself coming up so you can still be sure you can focus.

You'll probably be too distracted to get it up and keep it up. I've tried to fuck and get blown, but it didn't do anything for me

maate you've made me so jealous, i want to trip balls now lol.
Your dicks gonna be so small dude but its fun af once you get it going, am basing that off fucking on acid but shrooms should be similar if not better.

Patience- damian marley and nas

here you go OP =)
youtube.com/watch?v=Wa-oBn99-44

do about 3 point fiddy grams they will help you

youtu.be/8Ecdn5SGT1E

If you listen to any of this hippy shit, you're doing it wrong.

Marley, dark side of the suck, just don't even bother. It's not even good, it's just "hey I heard this is the thing you do". It's dumb. Be original, don't fall in line.

Pulse album.
Comfortably Numb.
Close your eyes and Let old David tell you a story with his guitar

You'll be fine. Just dive into the experience head first. It's only temporary. And if your stomach hurts, just wait a few minutes, you're fine. Start with jazz or some instrumental jamming type stuff. Electronic music if that's your bag, baby. Layer check Allen watts on your be if your still in this dimension.

Ride on, cosmic adventurer!

>Recommend me some jams
whatever you like, dont be a faggot and think theres somthing that is good for everyone. Shrooms kick up your emotions so what you like is going to be fucking awsome, and what you dont is going to be even worse than it is normaly.

Listen to some classical music, it's an emotional rollercoaster my dude. Completely serious, it's fucking beautiful.
Beethoven's Fur Elise is my recommendation.

Shoutout to everyone in the thread,you guys are awesome! -OP

I agree with that. Personally, get yourself some soundscapes. Get on youtube and look up yellowbrickcinema. They've got some fucking AMAZING soundscapes.

With me, I feel like music with lyrics interferes too much with my trip, so an ambient soundscape is what I crave. It adds some music but also lets you drift the way your mind wants to go.

Found myself in DEEP space to one of em. Fucking amazing. I turn all the lights off, turn that on, and trip balls.

reverbnation.com/jiltvsjonah
"Barry the Hatchet"

I had complete ego death from 4.5 grams of good shrooms. pretty much lost my mind and had to be confirmed by friends I was in fact still alive.

it was my first time and I wasnt prepared, was a lot more than minor visual effects .

it can happen bro

Watch deadpool,knights of badassdom, tenacious d and the pick of destiny, dr. strange.

Honestly, for me movies are so much fun to watch.

Also, 5g is not that crazy of an amount. Don't be scared. If you start to freak jsut remember, you CAN NOT overdose on shrooms.

Also judging by the time you should begin feeling it soon, it will become overwhelming very quickly but if you think about good things you'll be fine. If you start having a bad trip it's because you started thinking about some bad shit, it'll take a while to get through it but if you just focus on good thoughts and you'll feel better. Also be aware that shrooms make your stomach feel bad and you may throw up, and you may also notice yourself breathing heavy. Just don't dwell on it and it will pass.

Listed to this whole album. I listened to it for the first time recently, completely sober, and actually felt high from the music

youtu.be/Dz1CCcmdG-Q

Listen to ambiance music. Anything more will probably be overwhelming.

youtube.com/watch?v=NY8IS0ssnXQ

you'll soon forget about music/books/movies etc. anyway, but heck, pic related is nice.
put it on once the physical stuff is over (the come on; makes your head feel really really funny... always makes me laugh like a maniac, it's a bittersweet sensation tbh, also you probably will have to pee... A LOT, part of the cleansing)

hope you have a great time dude, and don't be afraid to look into the mirror, it might just kick your experience into a new and very exciting gear.

hasn't happened to me yet, and I've had "heroic doses" a couple of times, I wasn't even close, although I did have some of the strangest visuals/sensations on these doses.

some of my most successfu/most benefitial trips were on very light doses 2 - 3,5g, clarity and insight was very much gained, and felt, actually...

Anyone know how to grow shrooms on your own? Also where do you get fresh ones for growing if they don't grow where you live?

Listen to Ormurin Langi by Tyr, have a trip about vikings n shit

for wisdom, seek the shroomery

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHJQrsZFQdE

jams and tripping discord
get in my chill duddes
discord.gg/txGR8k2

i just dropped a tab man im tripping just talking to some friends enjoy the trip bro

Do you wanna jam, or do you wanna ascend to another universe?
youtu.be/clC6cgoh1sU

youtube.com/watch?v=rOGFPEUOCnM

FC Kahuna - Hayling
Alt-J - Fitzpleasure
Hans Zimmer - Where We're Going
Hans Zimmer - Time

youtube.com/watch?v=81plxB5ISCM&index=64&list=LL4UPOT3E_adHs-G33rvMqeg

Nice, chill
And with totally juicy vibes youtu.be/PU3rZ37fT14

lmao, try a real psych...

Dust Clears- Clean Bandit
youtube.com/watch?v=r5l9-xNcV5E

ikik the band, but this song isn't trash; if you want a song that will take you places this is it

youtube.com/watch?v=S-aTQFaCnVQ

LOLOLOLOLOL I NO RITE?

youtube.com/watch?v=b8Fad9yJN_o

fuk