CAN SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP WHEELS ON CAR TO MATTE BLACK PLEASE. I DONT HAVE THE SKILLS TO DO IT WRITE

CAN SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP WHEELS ON CAR TO MATTE BLACK PLEASE. I DONT HAVE THE SKILLS TO DO IT WRITE

Gotcha, bro

Please

That wasn't funny lol

where do you think you are?

tell you what i'll do it for you but i'll need your phone number and address

Keep them as they are, wont look good matte black. Nice car btw ))

Ok let me have your Snn geez sorry

Don't make your rims black. Honestly very few cars look decent with them and all the others look like a bunch of try hards. Yours falls under the latter. It looks fine as it is in my opinion. Keep the interior and exterior clean and you'll get all the compliments you need.

Well man, that's what the /wsr/ is for. You won't get anything better on Sup Forums

Sorry I have no idea what to do as where to post this isn't my car I just wanted to see what they look like in Black I have the same vehicle but in red

I'm a freelance graphics designer that spends hours on photoshop and illustrator every day.

It would have taken me the same amount of effort to do a quick selection, layer via cut, color overlay and export that it took me to write out this reply.

And yet, the answer is still -- NO

Thanks anyways

ouch what a sick burn how will OP ever recover

most black rims make a car look like it's running on spare tires or just missing hub caps

looks like shit.

Done.

seriously don't do anything with that pic. You'll look like a tool at best.

Nice.

this is better

yeah it does look like shit

ok better

Everyone here has a creative mind and I guess I asked for it their wheels are made in three different colors Hyper Silver Shadow black which is the wheels that I have now and regular black with his Sheen curiosity was for the matte black but you guys are crazy LOL

here ya go bud, i think it looks better with spokes like it is tho tbh.

I m laughing so hard u guys are funny

I will now begin to actively fuck with you OP

Not op.
I actually kinda like this

Looks like shit, yet it's better than any attempt anybody in here tried.

im tempted to whip out the wacom

Ugly

I agree that it's a decent photoshop but the best advice I can give is don't do shit with it. Being a poser will only backfire over time. Even if you could pull it off, it's just not a good look to have.

I'll take 12

pretty clean e36, ive always loved that color.
e30/e46 owner here.
and i've owned my e30 before the fad of it being a cool car.

Done