Get rekt normie edition. show your worst

get rekt normie edition. show your worst

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-video-shooting-shooter-gunman-killer-photos-pictures-victims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you just love Sup Forums?

funny thing was that no one dared to enter the last one because i had this as op

All these normie nigs because of some old nigger getting shot. i watched it several times just that feel plugging that old frail dude ending its existence

based old niga

Don't you just love Sup Forums?How TF do you find all of this shit, I need to know

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Kys

I apologize for any nightmares this may cause.

Story?

there are programs and sites that can pull vids. most i just save from other anons.

Old and not funny anymore. please kill yourself.

STORY: WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jew commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism; but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning, especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when, as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

This is all over Sup Forums

you think that's bad?

pol is filled with nigs for some reason, try starting a race hate threat, you wont get much respones /b is much more racist

Whats the story here then? Mexi drug cartels up to their old shennanigans?

some fucker dumped his gf and is now on a spree in cleveland

Fuuuuuuuck..MODS!!!!!

Gore.com. everything you sick puppies want is in there.

im gonna need a backstory

OMG you people are fucking horrible like seriosuly, how can you find this shit intertaining!?! this shit is so fucked up you people need help like honestly whats wrong with you sick fucks? how can you watch people getting sliced up and like it!?! this website is so fucked up man you people need therapy

pls fuck of with that shit you filty normie newfag, queens always end up fucking niggers so we stopped doing that shit+

"this is for fucking my brother!"

i indeed need therapy
from ur mums vulva

nice bait

I just wanted to know what were these quads.

Kekle exercises

oh god i laughed so hard

kek filename

oh fuck that was brutal

see

anyone has the story behind this?
I've been trying to find out.

is he dead?

damn i feel sad for that nigger

Holy shit!
He switched from laughing to being serious as soon as he was in frame.

Stop lying

Last good cod game miss black ops 1

imagine dying in a k mart tshirt like that

Did it look like that one black kid was trying to help the outnumbered goy out?

Story behid this?
Or the complete video, i must know what the is happend here

I actually feel bad

I love how the guy in blue just watches it happen, takes a look at the aftermath, then continues on his merry way.

Haha god it's just so obvious how much you hate yourself eh. You're probably 14/15 right? Think you understand the world around you. Think your opinions are the real truth. Your future is written in everything that you write. And you probably think you're so complicated and unique. I can read you like a children's 5 page book. You're a nothing. And I wish anything I could say would change that, but frankly you're just one of the students that needs to fill the ranks at Mcdonalds. It's a hard truth but you need to swallow it quickly. You are not a creator, you are a destroyer. Someone that puts down everyone around themselves until they form a hole where there's only room for you. You lonely, sad fucking pit of pathetic. You will never be anything in this life. You will get up every day wanting to change yourself and be better today. But you'll never escape who you are. A nobody. So enjoy your life, enjoy putting people down, enjoy never amounting to anything. At least I'm doing something with my life, no matter how small you think that is. If doing this kind of shit online is what gets you to sleep at night, then go ahead. But never forget that you will live this life alone, depressed, and believing you are something more than you are. But it's just the opposite. You're a zero.

how does it just pop like that

story? where and when?

Too far

The man in black was mentally challenged. He entered the studio/dojo and told the owner, Bobby Joe Blythe, that Jesus taught him karate and if he could help teach Bobby's students.

Bobby instructed the student in the video to beat the shit out of him. Which led to the mentally challenged man's murder. After, Bobby had the onlookers dispose of him in a dumpster which is where police found the body.

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-video-shooting-shooter-gunman-killer-photos-pictures-victims/

Did he died?

"Where's my child support!"

he dropped his wedding ring in there and he's just trying to find it.

google: cauliflower ear

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN A KNIVE?

what an asshole

Good thing they are going to Europe.

ikr how dares he to just invade ppls country

That dudes head is way too big for his body. I guess cutting it off was the only reasonable answer to that problem.

What am i watching

he got deaded