Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=9a3_1492375958
twitter.com/Femitheist/status/853778482144448512/photo/1
twitter.com/steviesteve45/status/853815399980204032
youtube.com/watch?v=sTj1aGuqh6Y
liveleak.com/view?i=aea_1492279132
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25234/web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I usually post edgy shit about things like this......but I watched that video of the old dude getting shot, and that shit honestly hurt my heart a little. Today I learned that I still have a piece of my soul left

He looked as innocent as an old black man could possibly look. Glasses, cap, old-people clothes.....and the poor guy sounded so scared and helpless when he saw that gun

I know I sound like a little bitch right now....and frankly, I don't give a shit. The asshole that killed him needs to BURN FOREVER

What's happened to you, Sup Forums?

Agreed. It's fucked up to see innocent people killed. I enjoy carnage and violence as much as the next guy, but only when people actually deserve it.

link vid

how come people not following this shit??

Sup Forums is so gay now

He was coming his way from grocery and a stupid nigger shot him in the head... He wasn't being annoying he wasn't pushing, he was on his business til this nig nig appeared...

Someone got the video?

Please!

Check'd

Poor guy man. When he said " i don't know anybody with that name" and the suddenly it's all over it fucking got me. Innocent old man shot and killed for no reason. It's the First murder video that actually got to me.

Check'd

most should tbh, people need to stop being pussies about actually feeling for foreign loss and thinking they are tough over the internet cause they watch more gore and decapitations than you

i didnt really feel much for the old guy, but watching young people tortured and killed by cartels gets to me the most

you know what?.. that old man at some point was probably just another nigga.. hitting people in the head .. sucker punch.. rapist etc.. so dont waste your pity

Yeah I agree with you. This new trend of watching people die and laughing at them has got to die out. It doesn't make you tough and cool if you do it.

I usually post edgy shit about things like this......but I watched that video of the old dude getting shot, and that shit honestly hurt my heart a little. Today I learned that I still have a piece of my soul left

He looked as innocent as an old black man could possibly look. Glasses, cap, old-people clothes.....and the poor guy sounded so scared and helpless when he saw that gun

I know I sound like a little bitch right now....and frankly, I don't give a shit. The asshole that killed him needs to BURN FOREVER

Why do you keep starting dupe threads?

Go here:

Need I remind you we have more important shit to worry about

>only when people actually deserve it.
Maybe that old nigger was a child molester for decades.
Then it's just karma.

Those aren't dubs dumbass

doesn't really matter, we all know 99% of them would react differently witnessing something like that in person despite what they say online. I can watch whatever online but I'm a pretty big pussy when it comes to seeing shit in real life, the body reacts differently.

why would I believe an assumption? That's silly..

Plot twist. The reason we haven't caught him yet is that he's the IRL Dexter and all his victims are serial killers.

So, have there been any updates? Last I saw he took out the old bloke, but nothing since, anybody got the latest?

For sure. I second this. I really didn't want to see that. Fuck this dude

Any One else watching the trash youtube streams, how is their a stream yet we are only seeing footage of that one murder?

Another faggot is born.

:3

omg ur so hot
rolling for tits if youd be ok with that
if not thats ok too

Boobs

fake as fuck gtfo

>all these people getting triggered by this copypasta

I wonder if it's been upvoted to the moon on reddit yet.

But it's true and not a copypasta. Yet. Edgy faggot.

it has been posted in every cleveland thread so far you dip.

twitter.com/Femitheist/status/853778482144448512/photo/1

fucking faggot

Nothing Sup Forums would have always been pissed over something like this. If you think otherwise then you are trying way to fucking hard.

Dark white skin. But in all seriousness those are some white people eyes he gots

What are they asking to be texted?

that's a weird assumption.
that's like me assuming you like mayonnaise sandwiches.

Who doesn't? A little sugar, a couple pickles, some ketchup, American cheese and a buttload of mayonnaise.

2 edgy

Miracle whip. It's what fuels true Aryans.

what in the fuck dark white skin ? that is some nice b8

lol I keked hard at mayo sandwhiches, my uncle fucking eats that shit and I don't understand why or how, I can't tolerate mayo unless it's a thin coat of it, or if I'm making tuna sandwiches

>trolls need to stop being trolls
>it's offensive
dude, it's called bait for a reason.
i can't believe i'm spoon feeding this to you but
STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS
they post that kid getting decapped BECAUSE it gets a rise out of you
protip: they don't like it either, they like your jimmies getting rustled

Yeah man I really could give a fuck, that video was seriously messed up. This old dude just wanted to go for a walk and he gets shot becuase some crazy nigger got dumped, this world is fucked.

Easter 2017
The Cleveland Streamer vs the Bunisher was epic until LA PD got involved.
Never forget user.

TRIPLE DUBS

twitter.com/steviesteve45/status/853815399980204032

You don't sound like a little bitch, you sound like a human.

Humans are little bitches

man you've been spending too much time on here if you think expressing emotion over an innocent old man getting senselessly gunned down is being little bitch

Pardon me for being kind.

>this

You've just put so many peoples' lives into perspective.

i can't feel anything for anyone tho like it bothers me that he was innocent and killed for nothing but other then that I am fine with it

Why are you so fucked up over this one old man? There are people dying in worse ways than that. Stop being a pussy and realize this is the reality that we live in. Not some sheltered bullshit fantasy that you are festering in.

I swear, y'all be getting softer every time I get back on here

>new trend
nice b8

its really fucking summer in here time to leave

Everyone is liable to be killed for no reason at all. Especially weaklings with no intention to defend themselves. It means little to nothing in the grand scheme of things as there are plenty more faggots overpopulating this gay ass rock ball in an orbit around a fleck of some bullshit ass gasses in a remote part of the universe. Stop being a conceited ape and thinking you and yours matter on individual levels. This world needs more killers to remind us of the true nature of things. Here's a picture you probably won't enjoy, but is good to meditate on.

yeah, i know that feel. he looks just like this old guy who sits on a stump by his mailbox and waves at everyone who drives by. i live in the south and see those old country black guys who care less about race and more about just being good to everyone

THIS IS HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL

youtube.com/watch?v=sTj1aGuqh6Y

The comment section is more stupid than the murderers fag vids.

a genuine african american the old man looked to be. not a stupid nigger like the guy who shot him.

i wouldn't even call the shooter a nigger. he had a degree, did social work at a kids hospital, and seemed to have his shit together until recently. i mean, he talks rough and sort of hood at times in the videos, but that's about it.

Where do I find an almost-legal girl who wears Iron Maiden sweatshirts

A loose cannon is killing people and all Sup Forums in interested in is a loose holster...

Ok, stretch that asshole and post a close-up.

liveleak.com/view?i=aea_1492279132

no he fucking wasnt. did you see the faces of his son and daughter talking about this mess? they looked so fuking shocked and broken.

Tits, and timestamp, or gtfo.

Muh dik!

he wuz a good boy

sarah snyder. 21yo who dated jaden smith while he was 17

God dammit, I need to be a born rich talentless celebrity so I can get laid

I knowww, but she cheated on him for some useless nigger who isnt even famous smh

Is that a Pantera shirt ? That bitch's got taste.

Niggas be niggin.

I didn't feel shit when I watched the video. I actually envy you user for being able to feel something for that old ass dead nigger. It gives me some hope that people aren't all as psychopathic as me.

I'm not watching this one. I usually don't care, like that news crew one a few years back, I watched that one over and over. But just some old dude walking down the street, I already know I'm going to be fucking mad if I do.

Wow look at this faggot right here like just sit there and imagine what this edgy fuck must look like

>talentless

Nah dude the kid is an artist. He's made some great music and insightful points. That's why he was getting his dick sucked by a 21 year old at that age, not because of his goofy dad.

For black cock

BBBBRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

It's not as bad as that one. Poor old fucker had no clue what was going on and just BAM, he gone.

Careful you don't cut yourself on those edges

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25234/web

sounds like they may be close to finding the vehicle

>XDdddddd I differntiate myself from normal people in society by pretending to love when people die

But not black music, that's something.

Middle school getting ya down bud?

"This channel is being llive streamed on twitter" Thanks fucking officer

yeah, they keep going to their phones to relay revealing details. still, it's the best thing out there to keep up with the story

i like his name. very consistent.

Yep, I thought this was an alias at first.

If you're 18-20 try going for college chicks. They're sluts and if you look half decent and can say a couple sweet things you'll be laid