Tfw black guy and the only girls that seem attracted to me are fat white chicks but I am too proud and dignified to...

>tfw black guy and the only girls that seem attracted to me are fat white chicks but I am too proud and dignified to indulge them
>Like latinas but they hate black guys

EL JUSTO

Black women can be very beautiful
Unless black women aren't attracted you either in which case I don't know what to tell you

>Latinas hate black guys
hahaha you're fuckin up my mans, set yourself up correct. You should be attracting women of all nationalities and ethnic backgrounds regardless of race and dependent on other factors.

You're right but he could never land a woman like this. Also stop posting my waifu.

you have a shit waifu

>2017
>not smashing every chick of every race
college

please don't listen to them. They are evil

JAJAJAJAJA EL JUSTO DANNYBOITBH

>tfw no fat white BRAAAAP gf

black

Are you originally from the US? The reason I ask is because black Americans created the fat booty market. Nobody else finds that attractive. Not even Africans.

latinas are crazy, consider yourself lucky.

Memes aside most hispanic girls wont date black guys, even non ghetto ones like me

>Move to the south.
>Get fit.
>Have, or pretend to have conservative values.
You'll get white trash/southern belle pussy all day long. You see, they secretly want to get blacked, as it's kind of a forgiven fruit down there, but at the same time, they don't want to get disowned and hated by their family. If you're fit and behave like her family, who are most likely conservative, they'll have very little reason to hate you, other than if they just hate blacks, which no one today will openly admit. Trust me bro, I know lots of black dudes that go to the southern states for white pussy during the summer/spring break.

He's gonna get shot or lynched by Cletus and billy bob if he does that. Southern women and their families are Sup Forums as fuck

I am from Chicago tho

I like white girls but I have brown fever desu

Not really. Southern girls with daddy issues love blacks.

>tfw black, but no one likes me

:(

Thanks for the pic, I'm just going to keep working toward my Bio degree and then live as a hikki

I like you, black-bro

What does it feel like being treated as a fetish for spiteful whores and an accessory for land whales to brag about something in their shallow, ignorant lives?
That would just aggravate me to no end, personally.

Doesn't that happen to you

That's a damn lie

WE DO NOT

I REPEAT

WE DO NOT SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT JANELLE MONÁE

Educate yourself, that's top tier woman.

What's a good place where black guys are in low supply and/or high demand? I don't mind being fetishized

Nowhere besides africa