Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

So my neighbour is a cop (RCMP) and is trying to bust my friends for coming ot my house, smoking weed, and driving home a few hours later. He's been taking pictures trying to gather evidence, and has put a flag on my friend's license plate in the police system saying that officers should look out for marijuana.

What can I do to fuck this guy's day up? His house looks like it might have some building code violations or something. Also I think his wifi reaches my PC, so I could DDOS him all day or something.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=deauthentication
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Letter from a lawyer.

Suck his cock.

Cant argue with those double trips. Letter from the lawyer it is then

you can try not being a faggot stoner

he didn't do anything illegal, he's allowed to take pictures of my house from his by law

Throw some of that broccoli in his window and frame him for having it.

kill him, cops are fags

just ddos

he has a shit ton of rocks in has back yard that must be illegal. like a literal pile 10 feet high

Look man
You can either take it somewhere else.
Or you can fight him, I don't mean fist fight either.
So far he doesn't have shit since he doesn't have the weed you guys smoked, hopefully you didn't toss the blunts in your trash or the yard. If he calls you on it, you guys roll your own smokes.

So that's your defense, of course if he's an ass, he'll keep trying. So no more smoking there, don't stash it there, don't drive with it, NADA. You're a clean civilian.

>which makes him a harassing cop
Now, he hasn't done anything illegal, he hasn't stopped you, called the law on you, nothing yet to constitue harassment, but what you CAN do, is act suspicious as FUCK to get him to harass you!
Invite buddies over that have TONS OF GUNS legally. Drive out, come home, and drive out again 15 minutes later, bring in large paper bags that might be filled with the Devils lettuce, pretend you don't see him snapping his pictures, and when your house gets raided, and all they find is your collection of bad dragon dildos. THEN you can sue him for fucking with you.

Steal one of his uniforms, sell it to me, make good cash

>crack his wifi
>plant CP
>anonymous tip

I like it. But I live with my parents, as im a 19 y/o uni student. So they wouldn't like having the house searched lol. I'm looking for petty bullshit.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm an IT major too so I shouldn't have a lot of trouble with a bit of research online.

move

Stop smoking weed so often. It's just a bad habit and you smell like shit all the time.

Rape

I've smoked at least once a week for 4 years and still get A's. Also I wear a jacket when I smoke so only that jacket and my hair smells, then I just shower.

fag

I'm not saying it makes you dumb. I'm saying you're wasting money and I guarantee you smell like weed all the time.

Sugar his gas if you want to be a dick

seems petty and easy enough, do it op

does he have cameras set up?

I'm not sure. He was using a handheld camera before

My boy lookin' like Ryback.

Knock on his door.
Tell him to stop peeping on you, it's creepy.
He doesn't KNOW it's weed. Unless you're an idiot.

Wear a hat and a bandana on your face, don't come from, or go to, your house.

>IT major
>can't crack a wifi code and drop cp

Lol. You're new here, aren't you?
Kys

>not being le 1337 h4ck3r

you're actually autistic. if you think every retard who goes on this website knows how to crack wifi passwords you're actually as autistic as can be

Take pictures of his house. Make sure he sees you.

>still get A's
Sometimes I forget how young people on here are.

Convert to Islam. Claim he is spying on you and your friends because he thinks all muslims are terrorists (which they are) the complaints and investigation will taint his career in the Royal Canadian Muslim Police.

Ignore him and by july 1st 2018 it won't be an issue. Tell your friends to be carefull driving, because thats what he's trying to nail then on, impaired driving. No cop or judge is going to waste time prosecuting some kids for posession when the shits gonna be legal next year.

You and your friend could quit being worthless pieces of shit and stop smoking weed?

just an idea, idiot.

this

>some college age idiot is messing with a cop
>going to learn the hard way not to fuck with cops

I like it

those two things aren't necessarily correlated.

many people easily do one without the other.

>tfw you hate freedom

this!

troll the ever living shit out of him. get some flavored tobaco and smoke it in ur front yard and act stoned giggling until hes takin pix and callin cops

then throw ur "bag of weed omg haha!" into a container filled with pix of k9 human blowjobs. and wait for cops to come demand to open it

when is dude weed lmao legalizing weed? fuckin canada is so dumb. god kill the queen

/thread

Who gives a shit, about the weed it's basically legal in Canada now, all he can do is possibly get someone arrested for a DUI, stop being a fucking pussy and go over to his house, knock on the door and ask him why he's being a faggot taping you guys then tell him you live here too and you won't be intimidated by an idiot fucking rat pig with an inferiority complex then tell him to mind his own fucking business

Bake that shit in a brownie if you don't want to get caught.

The high isn't as strong, but it lasts much longer. You also won't reek of weed.

Case in point. That statement had no "two things". Just one.

OP confirmed worthless and a faggot

>petty bullshit

Pour drano crystals all over his lawn in the middle of the night or dump some in sprinkler pipes.

Get a VPN and start signing him up for every free gay mail-to-home literature you can find. Get his home phone and post it on craigslist advertising free scrap metal in as many different cities as possible.

trump's prez now.

we voted for a police state years ago, and now we have our emperor king to finally cleanse the country of all low-level drug crime

one was being a worthless piece of shit (which you obviously are), and the other was smoking weed.

aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=deauthentication

Take sugar-free gummy bears and put that shit into a mason jar. Put it into a gift bag and make it all Easter-themed. If you are feeling extra evil, make a laxative/powdered sugar/citric acid coating for the gummy bears (the sugar and acid will cancel the taste of the laxative).

Leave it on his front doorstep.

He'll eat it and will get uncontrollable diarrhea. Best part is that he can't get you in trouble for anything because he voluntarily ate the gummy bears.

Best if done anonymously.

Literally, burn his house down, even if he has a family. Every cop in history deserves to retire with bullets in their heads.

get shitty laptop, loop deauth packets.

He'll only be able to use wired.

If he's on WEP, just crack it.

Wtf are you even attempting to say?

are you 50 yo?

You're a nigger, aren't you?

either op has a friend in the pd that is feeding him the info that the cop is "trying to bust my friends" and "put a flag on a friends license plate" since police don't share info on ongoing investigations...

or...

op is just a huge faggot.

plant Marijuanas in his trunk

Feed him some edibles and then say he was smoking with you.

Bribe Jehovah's witnesses into harassing him.

Tell Lahey to fuck off.

Let's go with option 2 since you can't just flag a license plate and request extra searches without reasonable suspicion. OP is full of shit

NO op is always a faggot. its matters if he is lying or not.

thank you for this, every cop needs to see this tbh

I think cops will want to continue filling their quota until the law is put into effect. That's just the way cops are.

I could see the cop "warning" the kid.

probably trying to scare them. or just being an asshole.

I asked a family member of mine if I could get in trouble and he said the plate had a note attached to it.

counterproposal: cock the sucker :3

no and im glad im not. niggers arent the only ones police fuck with. they get paid 60-100k(average) after 6 months of training, and expect the world to suck their dick. Hopefully, soon it will be open season on pigs.

He's trying to bust us for DUI, because technically according to the law basically any amount of weed is DUI

i agree with this. i lived next to a cop for years, and as long as you don't act like an ass your fine.

when i bought my house he found out i was on parole, he asked my agent when he was leaving my house what my charge was, and my agent said none of your fucking business.

took him about a month to realize i wasn't a dipshit, because i didn't act a fool.

Stop being a useless stoner faggot and grow the fuck up.

Send his address a bunch of shit, USPS ships priority/flat rate boxes for free, send him thousands of them. If you know his number sign go to health and car insurance places and ask to be contacted with his info, they will call him all the time. Order pizza to his house every day or from multiple places on a day. I did it to my neighbor who was a dickbag and he literally moved after three months of boxes and pizza delievery guys knocking on his door every day.

Does he have a dog? If so kill it.

If you want petty just egg his car, it'll fuck with the paint.

Your friend shouldn't have been a nigger. Tell him to lay of the dope and get a job to become a contributing member of society. I hope he ends up in prison and gets but fucked.

you should be culled

now you're saying that the cop put a sticky note on your friends license plate?

do you have any actual reason to think this other than your a 19 yr old kid that hates cops because since weed grows in the ground and should be legal, and THE MAN is keeping you down?

Maybe he doesn't want your scumbag friends driving high and killing an innocent person

well, he should you retarded fucking druggie.

Let's pretend you're not being a paranoid pothead right now;

Fucking with your cop neighbor is going to turn this casual irritation into a full fledged crusade against you. And now in addition to just a suspicion of drugs, you're going to be looking at a whole myriad of actual law breaking offenses.

Good luck with that, kiddo.

yah because smoking weed is close to, or even in the same realm as alcohol??

its a generational thing
old timers remember their grandparents using physical pain coercion or public shaming with community reenforcement

old timers act this out by behaving as OP described.

theyre asleep sheep, probably working for corporate america. what they dont realize is how soon theyll be in a geriatric ward. sad!

if it already happened he basically can't do shit
he would know this already if he's a cop

lol, I wonder if you're a cop

Backtrack2 and beyonD, NEXT
every faggot here should be able to crack a WiFi password fukface. Where has the culture gone

>bad dragon dildos

>IT major
>HURR HIS WIFI REACHES MY HOUSE SO I CAN DDOS HIM

Amerifag here, idk how things work in Canada exactly, but it seems like an abuse of power for him to have your friend's car flagged like that. Could you call the station and ask for Officer X's superior, and make a complaint that he's invading your privacy in your home and abusing his authority? GL

So you're jealous of how much money they make? I don't understand. I mean, even with 6 months of training the job they're training for is dealing with angry shmucks like you all day every day.

since > 0.5%o counts as drunk driving: yes it is.

wifi reaches my house so i can crack it dipshit,

I can DOS him anytime I fucking want

good idea

Poop on the hood of his car.

fuck his wife

I dont understand what that has to do with smoking weed...

wtf would you ddos???? his fucking gmail? grow the fuck up and get a job druggie

*DDOS

you can't even get that right.

did you read the post i replied to ?

lol I literally make twice that in a year. and I dont have to steal or ruin someones life to make that happen hahaha

>wait one year
>weed will be legal
>retard

and they ought to not get immunity. same with government officials enforcing policy. but all those struggle session jalapnos get immunity

thats great! i looove watching authoritarian hypocricy!

>i demand you be a wage slave! i support income and sales tax!

get rekt. this is america.

islam isnt done spreading through prison but its prety fuckin obvious allah is giving america to muslims