Hey what's the best way for me to watch episode 1 of season 3 of Better Call Saul...

Hey what's the best way for me to watch episode 1 of season 3 of Better Call Saul. AMC has the full episode up but their video player makes me want to kms. What do.

Why don't download it from some torrent site or something?

Piratebay doesn't have it and I don't really trust other torrent sites.

solarmoviez.to should have it friend

when in doubt, read around r/piracy

Is there at least a way to optimize performance on this god forsaken video player? I know it isn't just me, every search I've made turns up with tons of people saying it's basically the worst player ever.

Couchtuner you faggot

it's you

RARBG, or go to private tracker sites

or just wait til it's up

Just wait till tomorrow night, it's going to play before the new one.

Netflix poor pos.

spoiler: nothing happens

This

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e90724c697376a0627ac0073fde4744449b15b30&dn=Talking.Saul.S02E01.HDTV.x264-aAF%5Bettv%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce

your welcome fag

This is the correct answer. Everyone else is fucking stupid and should leave this site.

by the way pirate bay had it, don't know why you couldn't find it.

its on netflix. or just torrent it on pirate bay u dumb fuck. Are u new to the internet?

I got it from there bro and i just check'ed.

>talking saul s2 e1
You fucking idiot

You're stupid for advocating gong to an inferior 3rd party streaming site

kys

>You're stupid for advocating gong to an inferior 3rd party streaming site
>instant playback of the thing you want to watch right now is bad

This site is for adults.

This Fr, but they managed to caught my attention for 50 min Props to them

Well, maybe spend 3 dollars and support an awesome show on amazon. just sayin.

>Talking.Saul.S02E01.HDTV.x264-aAF
learn to read you cum stained fag , it clearly says its season 2 episode one. wipe the cum put of your eyes.

How is some gay 3rd party streaming website any better than torrents of a straight high quality rip?

Nigger the file name isn't important. You linked the wrong fucking thing you fucking dumbass. OP didn't want that stupid show where they discuss the episode afterwards, he wanted the first episode of S3. Looks like you're the one with semen in your eyes, my friend.

this thread is just an ad

PB most certainly does have it.

>How is some gay 3rd party streaming website any better than torrents of a straight high quality rip?
It's immediately available. Can't you read the posts you respond to, dunce?

>b-b-but muh quality!
Plenty of HD content available on that site. The whole "it's gotta be ultra HD!" meme is just something that faggots born after 1995 care about anyway, not actual people. We're talking about TV episodes you'll likely only watch once, not the films of Andrei Tarkovsky where there's actual artistry involved.

I bet you wipe your ass with the cheap toilet paper, the kind that cuts your ass after 2 swipes. Faggot.

Pirate Bay was killed years ago you stupid fuck.

>is the one imagining my butthole
>calls me faggot
You're done.

cyro.se
don't ever say i've never done anythng for you

>look mommy!
>i'm saying retarded shit on Sup Forums for the attention i couldn't earn irl!
Murder yourself.

pretty sure its on 123movies.re

tbh it's kinda sad knowing that his brother and gf aren't going to be around soon.

Like... in the Breaking Bad it was just him, him and his business. Soon hi gf is going to leave him forever and his brother is going to die. sad times

>It's immediately available.
I can also immediately start counting the pixels 2!

Bro if haven't found it on TPB check your country laws/internet provider or something, the episode is pretty much everywhere.

>!
Effeminate millennial raised by single mommy spotted. Nobody cares about your emotional state, limp-wrist.

>also too