Fuck Superman

>superman ruins the DCU

My sister said this, it is true Sup Forums?

yea. superman is fucking lame.

Has your sister been blacked yet?

>another thread about this shitty movie

And people wonder what the problem with Sup Forums is.

No, Snyder ruins the DCU.

A properly written Superman is a considerably more interesting character than Batman.

Yes, he has superpowers, and as a person who doesn't have superpowers, I'm offended watching it.

go up to her and call her fucking reddit.

>duhh le superman is boring meme xd
fucking reddit

record too and post link here

Yes he does. Does DC really want us to believe in a universe where both Man of Steel AND Suicide Squad exist and expect us to care for or be interested in the powers of these characters? Fuck DC and WB for this trash. This isn't even including fucking Wonder Woman.

ignore these retards

Have any pics of her feet?

>literally Gary Stu, the main character.
>more compelling than a real, flawed man

nu-male you need to get out.

The only redeeming Superman will be when he turns bad & starts fucking shit up royally. But he's gotta work on his mean face.

Superman is always written as a boyscout so I could see why people think he is boring

New 52 is what ruined DCU

nobody fucking likes Hal Jordan

nobody wants Cyborg or AquaMan in Justice League instead of Martian Manhunter and Hawkgirl

>nu-male
You watch superhero movies
This makes you a redditor
Now you're a reddit
This makes you a numale

You are are a procapeshit numale and anti Sup Forums/art piece of outsider trash that belongs on Sup Forums

>capeshit threads all day everday on Sup Forums
>watching capeshit makes you a redditor

retard alert.

Suicide Squad once had the single most powerful character in the DC universe on the team. But, I;m just a retard who can read shit without Hollywood making it palatable for me.

But you're right, Superman's just too powerful, and since he fights the exact same people as Batman and Suicide Squad (apparently), he ruins everything. I thought he fought people that can destroy planets and or literally rides a super weapon planet, but no, you're right, his villains was the knife wielding clown and the game show host.

>outmaneuvers light speed characters and then comments on his superiority despite being human
>"but he's so flawed because he's sad about his dead parents that everyone has, we need more scenes of him flaunting superiority and beating whole teams of people who can lift cities to show his weakness"

Wait I'm sorry, am I actually worrying about the source material too much? Shit my bad, and it's not like Batman's already beaten Superman in the movies or anything.

Never been a fan of superman. Too overpowered.

The superman man of steel movie is highest rated in current dc universe. So apparently he doesn't ruin it.

All DC superheroes are stupidly overpowered, most incarnations of superman are relatively tame compared to the hulk or the flash.

HE'S FUCKING A WHITE MALE UGH

Call me a weeb all you want, but Goku is a far more interesting character than Superman

SNYDER IS GOD!

>flawed man
He's one of the biggest mary sues in comics. Only thing compelling and interesting about Batman is his rogues gallery

>nu-male
Kek, isn't it the nu-males who love and obsess over Batman, not Superman?

mean face means nothing when you have no charisma.

You know what? DC movies are irreversibly fucked. All they can do is reboot.
Batman is a fucking maniacal murderer. May as well be the fucking Punisher.
Superman is a mopey fucking joyless robot. "World of cardboard"? More like Man of Cardboard.
Wonderwoman is Captain America....actually, she is pretty good. I'm surprised. She may be the only character unbesmirched by this absolute trainwreck. Although, 2017 could (probably will) prove me wrong.
I mean, the Suicide Squad are all shitty people..villains...murderers, thieves, batshit crazy psychos, and monsters. Why the fuck are they portrayed in such a jolly good light? All that "muh family" shit. Jeezus fucking..and Joker. I cringed through most of the five minutes he actually appeared. Why does he REALLY give a fuck about/care for Harley? Why would he push her out of the chopper and go down with it? What the fuck?!
Honestly, can anyone see this Joker-THIS FUCKING MADMAN-being THE archenemy of Affleck's Batman? When the new Batman movie comes out, THIS is the Joker we have to put up with. Batman, the Punisher hasn't killed this wacky motherfucker yet he has no qualms about exploding hired guns?
The entire DCEU is a fucking joke(r) and you can't even try to defend this stupid shit. They should just let Wonder Woman be a soft reboot. But we all know that won't happen..

If anything Batman ruins it. The guy relies on using fear to prey on other humans who commit crimes, with no superpowers to back him up, just gadgets, wits and some martial training. To a Gotham street level criminal Batman is like one of those horror movie monsters, which is what makes him so effective.

But put Batman out of that context and in the daylight, standing along side the likes of Superman/Wonderwoman/Flash - He just looks stupid and out of place, like a less retarded Aquaman (a fish out of water). To balance him out they have to make him somekind of tactical super genius that can outwit anyone with prep time.

i fucking love affleck's face here

I'd like to ruin your sister's pussy

your sister is a pleb

To a certain point.

I'd have liked if we got to explore the DCEU before Superman got involved. Now every future movie after JL, in the back of my head I'm going to be thinking "Why the fuck isn't Superman dealing with this?" in the same way that I think "Why the fuck aren't the Avengers dealing with this?" with every Marvel film after Avengers came out