I showed my friend my gf's ass because I thought it'd be hot. I said it was an accident

I showed my friend my gf's ass because I thought it'd be hot. I said it was an accident.

He lol'd and we chatted about it but he never followed up.

I like the fact he liked her ass but I want to show more without it being weird, how do I show him?

Pic related, her big butt

Would you like to see them fuck?

post more here

post more so we can elaborate

Have your GF send it. I am trying to get my GF to fuck someone in front of me.

she wouldnt

maybe

k

nice. Face?

not going to share

pussy?

Show more. I'll determine if she is worth being a cuck for

What did your friend say about her ass?

that it was a nice ass, basically and i should be proud

Holy shit that is a booty

The first step is making sure shes cool with it. That makes it more fun. I had this exact situation on my hands for awhile.

If her knowing isnt on your radar, just ask if hes interested in seeing more.

ASshole pic?

i kind of played it off as an accident so i dont know how to ask if he wants more

So do you just want to revel in the splendor of your GFs ass with your friend, you trying to get cucked, or just going for a good old fashioned spitroasting?

1st and last, not cucked

If hes a good friend, Id be straight up. Maybe even just send another. Send a tits picture and say something like "I may as well let you see the other side too"

Speaking of, show tits

i actually kind of did that with another ass pic, saying well since you saw that one, this one was on tumblr so it must be cool to show.
he didnt really respond much just lol'd and moved on

i didnt go with tits, her tits are tiny

There is no way to not make it wierd OP

Show your gf off to me, kik jayfua

My situation was a lot of fun. Id been dating this chick was a fat ass for a year or two before I started showinf one of my best friends pictures of her. I did it with her knowledge, it'd made her wet as she was a bit of a voyeur. Anyway, I showed him cause he was on a major dry spell and thought he'd enjoy.

I started having her lay out her panties and let him pick which pair she put on for pictures and videos.

Can I have asshole please? I liked her bum... Actualy I'am wanking...

Then just be like "hey wanna dp my gf if shes down, pal"

I second this, please show the asshole

She already sent them to me

Don't do it. I let pic related fuck one of my friends.. our relationship fell apart after that

I kind of mediated between them and just came buckets sharing photos with him. Eventually I just gave her his snapchat and let her serve him directly. It was pretty hot getting snapchats throughout the day that were onesided, stuff she was sending to him

You guys are fun.

Send him another right now and screencap it

More