Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqBsiHBjit8
youtube.com/watch?v=11qHsqzXJJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>God tier
Yet you start this out with Normie shit

youtube.com/watch?v=tqBsiHBjit8

I like this thread

A young Marine officer was in a serious car accident, but the only visible permanent injury was to both of his ears, which were amputated.

Since he wasn't physically impaired he remained in the Corps and actually rose to the rank of General. He was, however very sensitive about his appearance.

One day the General was interviewing three Marines for his personal aide.

The first was an aviator, and it was a great interview. At the end of the interview the General asked him, "Do you notice anything different about me?" The young officer answered," why yes, sir. I couldn't help but notice that you have no ears." The general got very angry at the lack of tact and threw him out.

The second interview was with a female Lieutenant, and she was even better. The General asked her the same question, "Do you notice anything different about me?" She replied, "Well, sir, you have no ears." The General threw her out also.

The third interview was with a Marine Gunnery Sergeant. He was articulate, looked extremely sharp and seemed to know more than the two officers combined. The General wanted this guy, and went ahead with the same question, "Do you notice anything different about me?" To his surprise the Gunny said, "Yes sir; you wear contact lenses." The General was very impressed and thought, what an incredibly observant Gunny, and he didn't mention my ears.

"And how do you know that I wear contacts?" The General asked. The sharp-witted Gunny replied, "Well, sir, it's pretty hard to wear glasses with no freakin' ears."

I like this thread

Anus

Lost

>remember to report for flooding

Warm n creamy

damn it OP

>too

youtube.com/watch?v=11qHsqzXJJI

Nice quote, newfag.

Also, lost at

>implying log posting is a crime
>implying posting humorous material in a ylyl thread is a crime
Wew lad, summer is here

>killing the b l o o d c e l l s

You log you lose

NET

congrats to the guy below me for getting dubs

that is breadiculous

net

this thread sucks dick, this is all humor for people with mental disabilities and 12 year olds. grow up you fucking autistic neckbeards.

Nice projecting
Isn't it past your bedtime?

Hahaha classic meme friend

Fuck, I'm out.

Lost at the butthurt fucking crybaby bitch

I hope my funeral is something like this.

One banana, two banana, three banana, four.

hell yea more like this

bait???

lost
How the fuck did I not know about this?

kek

American opossum*

Oh man lost to this, my friend