Diaper girl thread!

Diaper girl thread!

someones wet...

The stars disappeared

of course they did but who made them go away?

Wtf is this shit

No you never mind. Just keep moving.

more wet nappies pls. Please anons post Kansas diaper women

The girl that peed in them

fuck off

I love a cutie in a diaper with a pacifier.

It's a fetish

They look so amazing in diapers

Had a girl that let me put her in a diaper. We had so much fun together.

What did you two do together? Were you diapered too? Did she like it?

No just her. She would pee but wouldn't go any further. I enjoyed changing her. I also really enjoyed her wearing one around the house and sucking on her pacifier.

I wish I get a chance to do something like that. I'd want to just lay down and watch a movie together while we both wear diapers.

Not really a girl but...eh

I loved holding her on the couch and watching a movie while I rub all over her body.

I love that photo.

nice digits. Let's get some diapers instead of pullups in here

A pullup is a diaper.

My computer is being is being slow right now so I can only scroll so far in my file. Most of the pics on top are goodnites/pull-ups. I'll try to get some more diapers in here

A pullup is NOT a diaper you commie!

I'm trying to categorize all my diaper pics. I have probably 800 Goodnites+Pull-Ups pics

please share... for humanity's sake

I like this look better.

I have been

shirt + goodnite is such a beautiful combination

thank you,
i will have to agree here

My girl used to sleep like that. So I guess I'm just a little biased towards them.

You are a lucky man

I just wish I had pics of her in them. Just the thought of her in them gets me every time.

how did the diaper play start with you two? give us more stories man! How often did she wear?

Just told her one day I wanted to see her in one. She was pretty open to new things. She new I liked it so she kept doing it. It did take some time to get her to pee it one then let me changer her.

did you ever feel her pee?

All the time. Even put my hand in her diaper while she did it a few times.

:O did she ever surprise you by getting into a diaper before you were around? How long would she sit in her squishy diaper?

She showed up to a restaurant one time wearing one. I didn't ask her to. If we where playing she would pee and stay in it until I changed her. One night while watching a movie she peed and I know she was in it for at least 2 hours.

hot fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking damn user! Did she suck you off while in a wet diaper? Did you ever pull hers to the side and fuck her?

Anons,
A girl in a diaper is your's for the weekend, WWYD?

Oh yes. I had her pee several time while sucking me. It was so hot knowing she was peeing while sucking me off.

As for sex. one night I had her pee for me and told her I was going to changer her. Had her lay on the edge of the bed puled her diaper off to the side and just shoved it in. It was so hot against me but felt so good.

would you recommend just going for it with the local pump and dumps? That's fucking god tier user

Need a source on this

I was with her for 4 years and 1 before I suggested it. We didn't always do that, but she new I liked it and she was cool with it. She liked getting changed and always like to be held. So when I would have her put on her little pink top and a pullup, and curl up on the couch or bed with her she was as happy as could be.

Don't know. Just in my folder.

The only bad thing was that she would only ever pee in them. I tried to get her to poop in them but she always said that was to grouse for her. I even promised to clean her really good but no go.

Some days I would dress her in pullups and a cute tee. I would make her a bottle and lay on the couch with her and hold her while I fed her. After I would giver her, her pacifier and play around with her. Sometime fingering her other just playing with her body.

Anyone want more? What would you like to know?

did you ever make her go all day in diapers and you changed her all day? A soon to be fuck buddy has a ginormous teddy bear and loves Miley Cyrus. You think she'll like diapers?

Days are nothing there where weekends she wore nothing but diapers. When she was being what we called my little baby girl. She wore nothing but diapers and always ask me before going to the bathroom. Whether to pee or poop.

I would say ease into it with her. See what she likes. Maybe make a suggestion towards it and see how she reacts. Wearing and going to the bathroom in one in front of a person is huge. Like I said before I was with her for a year before bringing it up.

She was also open to playing around. We did all kinds of stuff together. One thing you have to remember is if she is going to wear it for you. She will probable want you to wear one for her. I did for my girl.

Anyone gonna post some stuff.

did she ever change you?

Yes. I peed for her and let her change me. Several times. She was the one that mostly wore them though. She wasn't into it like me. She just like that I like her in them, and would take care of her really really good.

you ever do anything like this? unrelated: was she hairy?

No never did that. But I did enjoy taking a nice full diaper off her. Loved it when she would pee a lot and be all wet every where.

She usually had a strip of hair on her but sometime would shave it all off.

The one good thing about my girl was that she was only 5'4 and small. Not that she looked young but was just a small girl. It just mad it so much more fun.

i bet it smelled great. More stories!