Steve "Stevie Steve" Stephens

Steve "Stevie Steve" Stephens

cont'd from bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39617883

videos.videopress.com/bbnw58EO/17998647_1356426847736391_3347109176739364864_n_hd.mp4 (manifesto 1)

videos.videopress.com/ciAAQ8cR/17986973_452474105144666_4646098739511951360_n_hd.mp4 (manifesto 2/talking to friends???)

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4 (video that went viral, old man of 74 actually getting shot. Fucking brutal. Not for the weak spirited)

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25231/web Scanner 2nd District

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25232/web Scanner 3rd District

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25233/web Scanner 4th District

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25234/web Scanner 5th District

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11446/web Cleveland Police Dispatch and Metro Housing Authority

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25008/web Cleveland Police - West

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTj1aGuqh6Y
twitter.com/TheAnonnMessage
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/690/web
bestgore.com/murder/cleveland-man-live-stream-murder-random-old-guy-facebook-easter-sunday/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25008/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25232/web
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/04/cleveland_facebook_shooter_may.html
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25234/web Scanner 5th District
heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-video-shooting-shooter-gunman-killer-photos-pictures-victims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

steve is a bitch ass nigga

UNEVEN STEVEN

Dead niggers best niggers

Wheres the video of him killing niggas? And what's he using?

Super balls is in the motha fuckin house

probably all in one of those links op posted.
dumb fat lazy nigger.

Can you fucking read lmao it's in the OP

He is quick scoping nogs with a barret 50 cal

read the full post cuck boi

gun

Sweet 18 links with no context thanks

Police can't find this dude in Cleveland but an 8 year old kid in a COD lobby can find my address in less than 5 mins smh

lol's

>no context

How do you get by in life with no one to hold your hand? How much do your parents pay your minder per hour, curious?

hold up, he did some bad shit but i'm gonna need proof that he watched love live

if this story goes to show anything, it's how pain can manifest out of apathy. This is what happens when we don't care about people

Killthony Spreetano here. Feeling a light to decent 2 shots on the execution here.

Kekekekek fucking moron

Real thread

this is his youtube channel is you guys want to see it ....

youtube.com/watch?v=sTj1aGuqh6Y

Fgtpic

How has he not been caught by now? This dude has to be hiding in a cabin or some shit. The fact that they haven't even found the vehicle is amazing to me

nice try moral fag

Bitch

twitter.com/TheAnonnMessage morse code being sent on broadcastify.com/listen/feed/690/web

Have we reached a time when words have no meaning
You just saw someone call someone else that once and so you do it too
Or are you just fucking stupid?

So what's the "Can't Corner the Dorner" equivalent for this guy?

bitch

can't retrieve the steve?

I don't expect more videos since his accounts got deleted unless he makes new ones so this thread is pointless

the first copy paste on the post was clearly the same dude trying to fake a real post lurk more fag hes being a sensitive douche about some one getting killed therefore showing morals making him a moral fag

true, but he didnt have to kill an innocent old dude

fking nigger man, im so irate

If this nigga shaves his beard, puts on a dreadlock wig and some hood rat clothes, he'll just vanish in to the wood work.

He claims he killed 13 people. This a fact?

no

he didn't

Everyone is liable to be killed for no reason at all. Especially weaklings with no intention to defend themselves. It means little to nothing in the grand scheme of things as there are plenty more faggots overpopulating this gay ass rock ball in an orbit around a fleck of some bullshit ass gasses in a remote part of the universe. Stop being a conceited ape and thinking you and yours matter on individual levels. This world needs more killers to remind us of the true nature of things. Here's a picture you probably won't enjoy, but is good to meditate on.

When did Angus Sampson go bad? Was it about the same time he became black?

so's your mother. what of it?

or rather
>AND he didn't have to kill an old dude.
So many things could've prevented this. we only care about stuff like this because it only happens when everything we've put in place to stop these kinds of things happening. When I was Talking like Stevie Steve my family had me checked into the psych ward. I was released the next day. He may have killed that old dude realized how bad he fucked up and just started running. but he'll always be a killer because no one stopped him, not even himself.

Here bestgore.com/murder/cleveland-man-live-stream-murder-random-old-guy-facebook-easter-sunday/

nice copy bro

>Mfw all this is going down and we working together to catch him...

Bro its like you don't even know me. I'm on both sides of this arms race. I wouldn't be in this thread if i didn't get a kick out of this.

Further more idividuals do matter. Thousands of people are killers but right now we care about this ONE DUDE. who the fuck do you think you are fucking Niche or some shit? you are like level one nihilism bruh

get on my level

faggot

thanks.

no problem buddy

stephen stevens liveleak + google

I don't care about this story.

they just found him on scanner 3

Links?

no way

holy fuckin kek

SAUCE

dont hear shit on 3

i think hes in PA now
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/690/web

district 5 possible suspect

WHERE IS THE LINK TO 3 ?

yeh i'm trollin' steve is sleepin go to bed kids

>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/690/web
wut why

read the post

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25008/web

at the top of the page bro, with all the links

using glock, find it on liveleak. Beware, it's pretty fucking disturbing. Shoots an innocent grandpa who was returning from an easter dinner with all his kids and grandkids.

white vehicle

>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25232/web Scanner 3rd District
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/04/cleveland_facebook_shooter_may.html

"this is the vehicle that theyre talking about"

Lol Sup Forums is rascist

anyone tried calling him yet? ask if he has battle toads?
two one six four six nine six three three fourt

He was set up. Nick Cage drugged em, swapped faces, murdered that old dude, then swapped faces back.

haha that sounds crazy that could be a movie

kek

Rodney Dangerfield.

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT GOODWIN

More morse code. anyone cught it ?

You're thinking of the Terminator I think

Officer talking about a person who saw him. broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25234/web Scanner 5th District

I tried calling just goes to some chicks message bank

I am listening to all of the scanners at once.

yea, anyone record it/figure it out somehow?

"suspeck"

That doesn't fucking say he is in the area. It says he could be, but he could be fucking anywhere.

maybe that is joy lane's number? he mentions it as his in one of the videos from this page

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-video-shooting-shooter-gunman-killer-photos-pictures-victims/

Police have pinged his phone. Apparently he's in Erie, Pennsylvania right now.

Correction, dispatcher. Now something about a pursuit of suspect.

that PA scanner was just talking about seeing the car

Jesus the info exchange.

Which scanners should I be checking?

He is hiding in the house of the old man he killed.

All of em.

Something about a rico denis ?

He's not in OHIO anymore so what's the point?

The police have his address already, he's just not there.

this please. I want to be part of the happening.