Unexpected Kino?

Unexpected Kino?

The Wrestler was all right.

Here's the real deal. I don't think anybody on the planet except for maybe Armond White could have predicted this. This was the one that finally convinced me that White wasn't just being a memelord in his praise for Michael Bay. I loved Pain & Gain so much that it gave me a whole new appreciation Bay's work that had always gone over my head before. The whole movie just looks so good.

Also this. Its reputation doesn't promise too much (6.2 on IMDB) but it's an amazing movie.

I love this movei.

Why?

>tfw R-Truth was responsible for Randy's final relationship breakdown with his daughter because he took him out to snort coke and fuck strippers

my fave movie of 2008, Darren Aronofsky's best movie, and Mickey Rourke gives one of the best performances of the last decade.

Plus Marisa Tomei plays a stripper and shows her tits.

>thinking pain and gain is better than the wrestler

most pleb fucking thing i've ever seen posted on Sup Forums

kill yourself and never come back

>literally you right now

who are you quoting, newfag?

>I'm soooooo sooryy
I'm still try ing to learn how implication chevrons work on this subreddit

>the rock johnson
>american flag in the foreground
>narcissistic as fuck tagline
>stenciled font
>released in april

this looks like pure shit

How on the spectrum do you have to be to not see the irony in Pain & Gain?

And The Rock is actually a very charismatic actor and he's pretty interesting in the movie.

its my inclination to doubt the movie works on any deep subsistence level, it looks like its catering to 13 year old's

its a good movie, bay's best, but it doesn't even compare to aronofsky on his game

your lack of apostrophes upsets me

i hope so because thats what im going for

Pain and Gain was mediocre at best

/fit/ here btw

Not enough cocks for you? Maybe pic related is a kino you'd find more to your liking.

>yeah thats right, i lift.
Opinion disregarded

One of my favourite movies. An absolute travesty that it lost the Oscar to poo in loo game show winner.

>fit
Want some cummies for protein

Marisa Tomei was the only thing redeeming about that movie.

>kino video
wew, must be pretty high class

The highest. You don't get Brian Eno on just any kind of project.

Someone make a kino picture out of this movie

>make a kino
It's already a kino. Do you mean a kino-grid? I could try, but I only have a rather poor quality version of the movie on my computer. And I've also forgotten the name of the site that does these things.