How dangerous is America compared to say Canada, Australia and New Zealand?

How dangerous is America compared to say Canada, Australia and New Zealand?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very dangerous. Stay out.

I intend to

Then it works out for both of us

Have you ever gotten shot?

Not him, but I have never been shot.

I'm the only one who hasn't on the block though, that makes me the richest as well since I didn't have to spend $150k on medical bills to get the bullet removed. Feels good.

Canada isn't safe everywhere.

Try walking around the north end of Winnipeg at night, or visit Northern Manitoba. Basically anywhere where there are lots of abos it's not safe

>Winnipeg at night, or visit Northern Manitoba
eh when I mean Canada, I'm really just talking about Ontario, Quebec, B.C, and Alberta. The rest of Canada is pretty much irrelevant.

So when we talk about USA we are only talking about like 4 states? Or for Australia it's like 2 cities

Seems kinda wasteful

Something like 94% of Americans get shot by age 9. It's a big thing in our culture.

Pretty sure the murder rate is like x10. Food and water quality is shite, road toll is 2x here.

I'd say it's pretty dangerous as a whole. I also doubt very much that anywhere in Aus, NZ or Canada compares to somewhere like Detroit.

just like every country, avoid blacks and you're fine

America has way more than just 4 relevant states.I don't know much about Australia except for Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.

It isn't very bad at all. Black neighborhoods in cities drive crime rates of every state up, and it's tough to see that by the numbers. I couldn't find murder rates by neighborhood for my city, but I watch the news, 29/30 murders are in the same poor black neighborhoods.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country

>be american
>get intentionally homicided

The thought of so many Americans carrying guns is kind of nerve racking. I would try to as calm as possible around Americans.

i'm not a nigger or spic gangbanger though

I lived in Arizona for two years, a state where anyone 18 and over can concealed carry a handgun - without any classes or licensing requirement.

Life was just as normal. I never once felt threatened or anything of the sort. I think you are just a pansy faggot.

you might as well be

Saw a copper taking pictures of the intersection down the lane from me house today lads, should expect it to make the county courier.

do you realize how queer this makes you come off as?

>Not feeling safer around your armed fellow compatriots

pussy

Sometimes when I carry a gun, I feel as though I could shoot everyone. It's very frightening experience for me.

I'm a black pastor and my wife is a kindergarten teacher

What exactly is preventing you, physically speaking?

You're a black pastor. On Sup Forums.

This is difficult to believe.