So this Cleveland Ohio guy is currently having a mental break. Killed a random elderly man on Facebook live...

So this Cleveland Ohio guy is currently having a mental break. Killed a random elderly man on Facebook live, claimed to have killed 13 more.
Calling it the Easter Sunday Massacre.
What is so nerve wracking to me, he seems so normal?
How can a human look into a random persons eyes, with no reason, just kill in cold blood.

This man is still on the loose, and has made it clear that he will not stop killing until he is caught.

Times like these I wish we could re create this world to be equal, fair, honest.

Hard to have emotion for these kind of monsters, but what sends a man to this point?

Tonight I pray that this man is caught soon, and no more blood will be shed.

Times like this I ask why our creators still refuse to give us guidance and direction? Why let us look to the skies begging for answers, to just let us all destroy one another.

We are all the same, all created human.

Yet I feel so scared of my own people...

Check out the entire story here.

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-video-shooting-shooter-gunman-killer-photos-pictures-victims/

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0134273/?ref_=nv_sr_1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welcome to the world.

Some things will honestly never change.

People are fucked up.

Sigh

It's always just people, there's no real monsters just human beings pushed the wrong way by life, society, fate...

A bit old but this movie sums it up pretty well : imdb.com/title/tt0134273/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I cannot imagine what is he is even thinking right now.

Yo quiero Taco Bell probably.

>man looks totally normal
>kills a bunch of people
>I KNEW IT HE HAD THE CRAZY EYES

t. every mom in existence

looks like this is the thread for actual functioning human beings to discuss this.

he still hasnt been caught right? i wonder what he's doing now that the suns gone down

>Calling it the Easter Sunday Massacre.
shoulda called it Egg Hunt with a head like that

He was claiming that he was going to stream multiple killings.

His Facebook profile has been removed and from what I see, he is still at large.

Watching that poor old man have no clue he is about to die....

Makes a grown man hold back a few tears for this broken down world.

This right here. Ppl gawk at of the idea of people carrying a gun for self defense. Probably cause they're always on that mentality of "it will never happen to me, just to some one else it will"

Like shit, some of my earliest memories is my bro cutting up a 8 ball for proft, or jumping other people in to be part of the "gang" (Even though he was a crip, shit is retarded, just like all gangs)

Even though we lived in a safe place, danger would still come into our neck of the woods, just cause of who my brother associated himself with.

I remember him and his gang buddies talking about breaking and entrying, the people they'd have to deal with in order to get what they want.

In the end, my bro is serving life for shooting some one over 30 bucks. Shit, that happen right infront of my ass when I was 14...all over 30 dollars.

The world is a cold ass place, you should pack an ice pick for it.

>Makes a grown man hold back a few tears for this broken down world.

Fag.

Some people are fucked from birth and are slowly approaching events like this all their lives. We need to find a way to seek them out and euthenize them before these tragedies happen.

>he seems so normal?

lmao if this is a "normal" look to you, you need to stop hanging around sub-human niggers - particularly those with misshapen heads.

That's deep, user. I feel it.

Fuck off.

im just thankful the camera jerked away from the gun recoil so i didnt have to see his face explode. very fucked eating easter dinner and watching someone old and frail as him get murdered in such a disturbing way.

You black? Post cock.

Where's the video? post zelda

Besides that picture... imagine working with a man your entire life. To hear about them doing something like this.

Just another man getting ass fucked by the world.

someone post the webm of him before i go berserk and shoot up a nursing home. Please anons, help me.

Chimp-chonng

The op's link has all the videos.

>Just another man getting ass fucked by the world.

Wait, are you making excuses for this guy? Fucking hell.

I want to play Metal Gear Solid 5 now and go on a shooting spree

you're a fucking pussy. this is the real world faggot, dial with it

The old man looked like a cool old dude

I don't care for other's lives and honestly, blessing for one's life to end. It's the people still here that has to deal with it

>Trying to justify murder.
Fuck off.

Anybody feel more comfortable committing suicide now after seeing this? After seeing violent deaths, I feel more comfortable taking my own life

>Killed a random elderly man
> human look into a random persons
>man
>ll created human.

wow wait you are not baiting?

Niggers dont even display behaviours that are human.

equal HAHAHHAHA
Niggers are the cancer on this earth

>this is the real world
>dial with it

It's not in my town, freakshow

Deal*

He's just saying how just crazy this shit is, like imagine how torn you would be. You've been working with a monster.

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing (which has a tight correlation to IQ), the wealthiest Black children (>200,000$ annual income) underperform all but the poorest White children (

pussy

>dial with it
Drunkposting?

You no longer find comfort in your delusions. Prey to God is what you are!

The answers to all your questions are pretty simple. He's black, this is what they do best.

Faggot

No, you've been working with a normal person like yourself and he killed a guy. Nothing more.

wew lad

luv u boo boo

i meant dial, fuckboy

Like every nigger you work with?

People like you are what makes me feel so bad.

The safety of the internet feels great tho doesn't it?

Now go get momma to tuck your black ass in.

He's a nigger. It's in his blood.

No you didn't, lol.

life is hard, dial with it faggot

thanks for all that!

guys we have a psychic here

He had to come back and check his fail hahahhahaha

Scrub

thanks for this, was gonna ask someone to post

also listening to the juggernog perk jingle from cod zombies while watching makes it so much better

Too soon.

Sweet pearly gates too soon....

I'm reading these links, and unfortunately it looks like you're still a fucking idiot

>Black
>Human

???

He's gaining momentum

Perfect timing I say, too late and everyone will forget who this faggot is. Also not trying to be edgy, just the truth

Trips of stupidity says the links are good, reliable links

There's black men, and there's niggers. This turnip is a nigger.

He's doing this to save the village. He is a hero.

kekd

all of a sudden trips are for stupidity huh lol

begone with your puny down syndrome dubs

yeo when is this guy gonna make mor oc?

You're an idiot.

sounds like youre upset, faggot

They dindu nuffin'

So the youtiber angry blackman finally lost it? Check his vids you can understand why he shoots people up. Cus of the youtube glitch he lost alot of cash eland went downhill.

He's gone quiet since his fb has been deleted.

He killed the man over Facebook live. Smh

>dial with it faggot
Dammit. This is going to be a thing now...
KYSYS, babyfucker.

Na it isn't the world making this guy a horrible person, he's a whiny selfish fuck trying to get attention. Thats why he would lie and say he killed more than he did. He killed exactly one defenseless old man and is too much of a coward to face his real problems.

Yep, they're good links. Some how you're wrong again, reliably wrong. I don't know how you do it - but you do.

I read through them too, I'm not even racist, nor did I post them, but I you look at black violence even on Youtube - it's everywhere, in schools, literally everywhere.

No.

????

How does this guy look just to you? hes obviously fucked

Yeah, but white women love turnips

Black people don't suffer from "being overly reasonable", LOL

What's crazy is half you people are like,

Just another day in the life

What would you say if he popped someone you love on his random list?

Then it all becomes relevant...

He isn't having a mental break. He's just a psychopath. Watch his videos and see how calm and rational he is. He talks about murdering innocent people with zero emotion on his face. Completely flat affect. He's definitely lying about how many people he killed though. When he talks about it he keeps looking away from the camera. Super common when a person lies. Obviously he's not the cold blooded cereal killer he portrays himself as since he's only killed one person and he's had hours and hours and finding random people to shoot isn't exactly hard.

want to know why? because he's a piece of shit, the lowest scum of the earth. even homeless people have more value than this mental faggot. boo hoo my gf left me, this piece of shit should be lynched. this old guy was just trying to enjoy his evening, that piece of shit needs to not be put in jail but in a concentration camp.

Stop with the armchair psychology, bud. You don't know anything

Even with nothing at all left.
The man has his car, a cell phone, obviously some cash cause he's been driving all day.

Just one thought and that man could have found a new wife, had children, looked back on this day....

But what makes a man lock down his fate, he wants to be caught.

Just a blunt and maybe, just maybe that could have changed everything.

I try to understand...

Anyone have the ACTUAL video of the shooting? I can't find it.

nigs have been stealing gets all day long.

Thanks.

Thanks for being one of the first to act actually upset about this

Actually I do. I have a minor in psychology.

What would YOU say if he killed someone YOU love? Demonstrate what you would say. Say it.

user is right, this guy has obviously been wrong in the head for a long time, you'll see it in the news tomorrow.

Better him than me

Towards the bottom of the link I posted. Also someone posted it here

>stacked dishes
>guns
>little ceasers boxes everywhere
>drugs in pockets

its like us nignogs cant escape stereotypes, thats exactly what my kitchen looks like

That's all it is, an act.

nah the links are just ass, your psuedo science must taste good though from the looks of it

So there probably won't be more videos since his accounts got deleted. No point in these threads

Personally I'm offended at how racist this killing son of a bitch is. He goes around killing a black grandpa. What's the problem dude ? White people aren't good enough for you to kill ?!?!
Fucking nigger...

Exactly. He talks about how his mother didn't raise him right and didn't even care when he told her he was going to kill people. Absent father, indifferent and distant mother, low income family. This is literally checking the boxes of how to make a psychopath.