Paramore - After Laughter

Wow ... This isn't teen power pop anymore. It is, dare I say ... good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ei8hPkyJ0bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice blog faggot, get off my board.

b-brap!

that pic looks like she's using that japanese wand vibrator

They were better when they wrote the soundtracks to Twilight fanfiction

dude, they were already good. did you miss their self titled album? their other albums are good too.

I only listened to a pair of songs of their last album but is sounds extremely generic. Self titled was good though.

Good verses, teeeeerrible choruses. Cribbed everything from David Byrne except for the choruses, which is why they're awful. She's got a goddamn ego too, this old writing teen poetry and acting like she's the queen of the world for it. But yea, it's not bad.

>teeeeerrible choruses
lmao! are you serious? they have amazing choruses. they wouldn't be so popular without good choruses.

youtube.com/watch?v=ei8hPkyJ0bU

They were waifucore teen pop, Chvrches-tier

>She's got a goddamn ego too

That was influenced from when she toured with No Doubt in 2009, and Gwen Stefani encouraged her to pursue a solo career. And of course she listened, and recorded that hook to "Airplanes" and become a minor hook girl for recording a dozen another solo adventures before returning back to her 'band'.

wrong.

No one is worse than Chvrches....

Listen, the only time Paramore was marginally good was when Hailey was the sexy red haired scene whore fronting an inoffensive scene band that all the kids at your middle and high school could agree on.

The fact that they've taken what is becoming the classic 80s-throwback pop route now is as boringly generic of a move they could make. And yet, it's kind of the only path they could take.

>teeeeerrible choruses
stopped reading there desu

>No one is worse than Chvrches....
bullshit. chvrches are a very competent synthpop band. don't be delusional, you hate them because of laurenposting.

Chvrches are what Grimes wishes she were.

b8 of the decade

>you hate them because of laurenposting

Everyone loves Laurenposting.

not this guy

There are actual grown men listening to this right now...

why not? there are even folks that grew up with the original new wave and enjoy their new album. could you believe this, kid?

having fun has no age limit.

this but for Sup Forumscore and any rap """""music""""" in general :^)

You were better when you weren't posting on Sup Forums

The only laurenposting I like

They are and have always been phenomenal.

Can't wait or Stranger Things S2