Rekt. lets go you smelly niggers

rekt. lets go you smelly niggers.

he lost at fifa and found where the guy was playing.

Shhiiieeet

Wow, Lucky man.

Is the Anus still intact?

i think i know that nigger. then he points fingers.

Not sure, have only found the clip

Probably not
The fire probably dumped his adrenaline and can't feel his cracked entire body. At least pelvis is cracked ribs ...

that poor suv

Wouldve literally shit all over myself if i was that guy

>it usually takes a crane to fuck it all up
>MFW

been waiting for this all day

jesus fucking christ those are some nice dubs.

why

How?

what is happening here

give me backstory on this pls.

last one. gotta be a normie and go to work.

iirc he had health issuses

Not sure

Nice. Shit brakes while fully loaded. Cant go anywhere but follow the bus thats cutting you off

chicks will be chicks. end story fuckhead.

Rekttt

That looks so weird, was his head sliced off?

people shit when they die so he did shit himself

nah the driver was just a homicidal manic.

nah

I saw this on leddit 50/50 back when I was a fag, apparently his intestines exploded out of him

this is worse than anything else on the internet

Even Traps Desu?

post it nigger.

happens all the time, these crane operators have no idea wtf their doing.

This was x1,000,000 better because I was reading it while listening to the Indiana Jones theme while reading

YES

WHY ARE THE CHINESE SO BLOODY RETARDED???

nice judo

looks like someones caught more than a case of necrophilia

cancerous rekt.

Always wondered about the back story of that clip.

weak ass thread

someone post moar

Bitch can fight.

Did he survive? That's an awful way to die if he did

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I lurk these threads because I often wonder how some people die. Morbid curiosity maybe. I mean, I know this is bait, but I honestly wonder the same thing myself. Why do I find this stuff so interesting? Some of it still hurts my soul, seeing kids being killed. Either way, life is life, it just ends in fucked up ways for some people.

OMG you people are fucking horrible like seriosuly, how can you find this shit intertaining!?! this shit is so fucked up you people need help like honestly whats wrong with you sick fucks? how can you watch people getting sliced up and like it!?! this website is so fucked up man you people need therapy

MORALFAG DETECTED

Edgy bait

>Stop Bart I'm cum

Jesus christ. Why the fuck did you just do that?
> I know this is bait
That doesn't give you an excuse to reply.

I recommend you actually follow through and punch your computer screen. That way we won't have to deal with any future posts from you.
Sup Forums enjoys these things because of the shock value, because of the reactions from people like you.
And besides, you call us out for "not knowing what people are going through," while you have no idea what any one of the anons here may have to go through on a daily basis.

>alien blaster crit

RELIGION OF PEACE

>Asians

What the shit? Why'd the China bus cross two lanes so abruptly?

>Rwanda Rousey

>turning the wipers on
Absolute madman.

Kek'd Hard

>white girls bleed a lot

Man, this thread is so useless, there is literally nothing new here, just endless repetition of the same shit day in and day out. Like whats the point?

Point is to film killing yourself so we have something new to laugh at

Ummm

im impressed.

those are chinks not gooks

i don't think hes dead yet keep going

>when you nut but she keeps sucking

Believe it or not this does work. At least on dogs anyways. My father whipped my dog 3 times before it never peed on our beds ever again.

ho shit yooooo this is the fucking worst

checked,does it work on niggers?

Dogs are social animals, stuff like that could have traumatic effects

Pretty funny one.

2 guys rob a woman. One robber shoots other one by mistake. Then shoots her and runs off.

Someone runs up to help her only to steal her purse